All Grown Up and On My Own (Closed for lovingfingers)

How should the story proceed?

• Megan should continue having sex with others/random strangers as well as with Sean, her best friend'

Votes: 54 73.0%
  • Develop a relationship solely with Sean

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Continue with the story as is.

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Other. Please send suggestions, comments and/or opinions

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
I smiled at hearing Meggie's answer. "Well, women are quite fun in that way. You really should try it sometime."

My hand slid across her stomach over the tee. I was intoxicated with her. I could easily separate her scent from that of my father's.

I dared to be a little more bold and started to slowly slide my hand down towards Megan's womanhood. Keeping the movement slow, so she would get the hint of what I was asking but still know I wasn't going to pressure her.

"You really did look damn sexy in that dress....you still do now." My voice gave away my lust but I didn't care at this point.

Sunday Night - Sean's Place

I lay there frozen as I now felt Katie's hand move downward over my stomach. Her fingertips were at the hem of her Dad's shirt that he let me wear. If her fingers slipped any lower, she would know that I wasn't wearing any panties. But I wanted her to know, so I nudged back against her prone body and turned my face slowly, which caused the t-shirt to rise.

It was all happening so fast! I had been aroused earlier being close to her Dad but not being able to do anything about it. And the wine was having it's effect on me as well. Plus, Katie's perfume was intoxicating.

Then I felt her fingertips graze across my shaven mound. I gazed back into her eyes as my left hand reached up to caress her cheek but I was in too awkward of a position to complete that task. My mouth slightly agape as my heart began to race.

Last edited:
I smiled softly as I felt Megan's body nudge back against mine. It was all the invitation I needed.

I let my fingers move downward and released a soft moan to feel her bare shaven mound. "Meggie....." I whispered huskily as I moved my fingers to gently tease against her lower womanly lips.

Sunday Night - Sean's Place

As Kate's fingers slid between my silken lips, I was awakened, not by the sensuality of the moment, but by the ramifications of what would come to be if it were to continue. My mind was flooded with thoughts of pure lust and arousal, to those of hesitation, and of this being right or wrong. Whatever it was that jolted me from the heightened state of arousal, it made me jump out of bed. My heart was palpitating in my chest, my nerves frazzled, almost at the point of being burnt, that I felt as though I would pass out. I stood, not knowing what to do exactly, and then I grabbed some clothes and walked out of the bedroom without saying a word. I could feel Kate's eyes on me as I moved about the room gathering my things.

I grabbed the rest of my things and left the house without saying goodbye. I waited outside until a taxi finally showed. I stared out into the moonlit night, not really thinking of anything but everything at the same time. What was to be? Sean will definitely ask me what happened. What will I say to him? I wonder if Kate will tell him what was transpiring in the bedroom?

I could feel the dampness between my legs as the cab stopped in front of my building. I grab some bills and went up to my apartment. I crashed onto the bed fully clothed, my body lifeless and numb, but unable to ease my mind to fall asleep. I rehashed the events of not only the night, but of the two weeks that have probably been the most wonderful of my life. The move, the dinner, the adult store: all exciting moments that I would never have envisioned before but now were vividly replaying in my head. I didn't realize that my hand was inside my open shorts and down my panties fingering myself as I recounted all my sexual escapades with Mr. Francis, I mean Sean. Damn, I was so confused.

I was rubbing myself so fast and hard that as I was recalling Kate's touch, I began to orgasm. My thighs clamped tight against each other as my body shuddered. As my orgasm subsided, I removed my hand and let it rest on my stomach. I gazed up at the ceiling, thinking of what I was going to do until I gradually drifted off to sleep.

Last edited:
I was in shock as Megan pulled away abruptly. I watched her leave, starting to doubt myself and wondering if I had misread her signals. Even after she was gone, I couldn't stop thinking about her.

I rolled onto my back, closed my eyes and let my fingers slide down to my own mound, teasing my slick lips slowly letting out moans as my fingers slid between them and into my warm cunt. I slowly brought myself to orgasm, teasing myself the way I would've teased Megan if she had given me the chance.

During the night, I stirred as the I heard the from door open and close. I had briefly wondered why, but fell back asleep almost immediately.

The next morning, I woke with my usual morning wood. I sighed, thinking Megan was so close, yet unavailable. I got off the couch and stretched, groaning a little a the pain in my back. OK, so the couch was not that comfortable. I wandered to the half bath and freshed up. I didn't hear anything upstair, so figured you two were still asleep.

I smiled as I went to the kitchen, put on coffee, and started making breakfast, trying to remember how you liked your eggs and pancakes.

Monday Morning - Apartment

The alarm definitely rang too early, and too loudly. Smacking the snooze button, I realized that I couldn't be late so soon after starting my new job. That wouldn't look good, especially since I can't afford to lose this terrific job. I haven't had too many encounters with my boss yet, but no need to get off on the wrong foot with him.

I still couldn't gauge my boss as he was very unemotional the few times that I had spoken to him. He was a tall, 6'4" perhaps & 200 lbs, black man and very good looking I might add. He seems to keep himself in shape and is an impeccable dresser. If I were into black men.....but let's not go there. He is my boss for Pete's sake.

I begrudgingly picked myself out of bed and started rehashing all the events of not only last night with Kate, but my two weeks spent fucking her Dad. God, what was I thinking when I was letting Kate touch in that way. Good thing I had the awareness to stop it. And as I was recalling Kate's touch and the presence of her body next to mine, I couldn't help but become instantly aroused.

The shower hitting my face shocked me back to life a little and was a brief distraction from all the sexual thoughts and images running through my head. In my mind, I scolded myself for what I had become and what I almost became last night.

I finished the shower and quickly dried off as now I was running just a tad behind schedule. I don't know why but I picked out a short, snug black skirt and a silk scoop neck blouse to wear. Probably not what I would have normally chosen for work, more for like a club or a date, but I didn't have time to mull over different outfits like I usually like to do. I reached into my undie drawer and pulled out a pair of sheer black bikini panties. I found a purple bra and dressed.

I was on my way out the door when I realized that I would have to call Kate and explain myself, and to her Dad. Oh god, I hope she didn't say anything to her father. I took out my phone and searched for Kate's name and number. I didn't have time to call this second but as soon as I got to work. I hailed a cab and got to my building with a few minutes to spare.

Pacing outside the building, I pushed Kate's number. As her phone rang, my heart started to race. When she answered, I hesitated, but she knew it was me from her caller ID.

"HI Kate. I'm so sorry for leaving so abruptly last night. I don't think I am ready for that. I mean, I didn't even know that you were like that. I don't mind, I mean, I'm okay with it, I guess I was just in a bit of shock that's all."

My voice was trembling and my heart was racing, I don't think I have ever spoken so quickly in my entire life.

"Uh huh. Oh yes, I liked it. I mean, it did feel good but....." My voice trailing before I say..."I gotta get to work Kate. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. Please tell your dad for me? We'll talk soon. Bye Kate."

Relieved that I got that over with, now I would need to call her Dad, Mr. Francis, Sean, whatever I am supposed to call him. But that would have to wait as I needed to get upstairs. I walk through the doors and into the building on my way up to my office.

Last edited:
When I had finished preparing breakfast, I had gone upstairs and wrapped lightly on the bedroom door, saying lightly, "breakfast ladies."

I was quite surprised and more than a little dissappointed when the door opened and Katie walked out alone. "Uhh, where's Megan?" I asked confusedly.

Katie had given me some answer about Megan remembering she had something to do and leaving earlier. Darn! I had missed her completely.

Katie came down for breakfast and we ate amiably together. I was a bit distracted by the way her nipples were tenting the nightshirt she was wearing. It reminded me all too much of Megan. It was also a bit wierd seeing my daughter so exposed.

Later, after I had cleaned up, I took me phone and sent Megan a text, "Hey Beautiful, so sorry I missed you. Hope everything is alright."

Monday Morning - Office

I felt my phone buzz and was hesitant to look at it while I was at work knowing that it was Mr. Francis, or is it Sean (dam I need to figure out what I call him). My heart raced a little as I battled with whether to look at the message or not. On one hand, I was excited to get a message from my lover. And on the other hand, I was in conflict because he was my best friend's dad. Being at work made it easier to put off looking at my phone as I was starting to get busy. Besides, I couldn't get into a big discussion about last night's events. Oh no, here comes Mr. Johnson directly at me and he looks serious. I still couldn't get a handle on my new boss yet, but I've only been here two weeks and hardly had any correspondence with him. But he was sure a good-looking black man.

Last edited:
I cleaned up breakfast and got ready for work. Mondays I start late, one of the perks of the job.

I didn't hear back from you and tried not to think about it too much. Perhaps you really were busy. After dressing, I said "goodbye" to Katie and headed out. I was sorely tempted to ask her what you two had talked about last night. Maybe the truth about us had come out, but Katie was playing awfully cool if it had.

Kye Johnson
32 years old
6'4"
220 lbs.
short black hair
hazel eyes

I had risen quickly to become the manager of the small office (no doubt due to my unshakable work ethic from years of college football) having worked there only a couple of years myself. In that short span of time, I've been highly efficient, and our office is ranked as one of the highest (company wide) in the country.

I had yet to have a mis-step, but the instant I laid eyes on Megan, I felt a pang of arousal that is usually reserved for a more social setting. I immediately thought to myself "keep it together Kye, keep it professional" and as such, I had been calculated and cold with her, to avoid a blunder that would most certainly cost me my job if discovered by the higher ups.

After a couple of weeks watching her work, I noticed an irregularity in her reports. A common rookie error, but one that if overlooked, could lead people to believe I was playing favorites. I put on my best boss-face and strode over to her desk.

As she looked up and caught my eyes I felt my resolve weakening (God she had an innocent beauty, such an attractive white girl). I heard myself say something in a voice that was probably a little too authoritative "Megan, when you have a moment, I'd like to see you in my office please." My eyes lingered on hers a moment longer as she sat in stunned bewilderment. I immediately felt guilty for being so cold, and my usual smooth, confident tone returned. "Whenever you've got the time." I turned on my heel and walked back to my office, awaiting her arrival.

Monday Morning - Office

I was so absorbed in my work and the events of the night before that I didn't hear my boss, Mr. Johnson, approach my desk. I felt his presence and looked up from my work, "Yes Mr. Johnson. How can I help you?" I managed a courteous smile as I looked into those gorgeous hazel eyes.

I was suddenly taken aback when he replied rather sternly about wanting to see me in his office. My heart began to race, the second time this morning, and my mind was filled with numerous thoughts as to what this could be about.

I hesitated, then finally responded, "of course Mr. Johnson", my eyes almost welling up with tears as he held my gaze. I knew that I couldn't keep the boss waiting, at least that was what one of my professors had constantly told us.

I watched in stunned silence as Mr. Johnson turned and walked back to his office. Oh my god, I thought, what could this be about? My eyes kept staring at Mr. Johnson, his tall frame, his dark complexion, his fit body. Oh my god Megan, what are you thinking? You are about to get reprimanded for something and you're having these types of thoughts.

I shook myself from this haze and tried to think why Mr. Johnson was summoning me. I stood and smoothed out my skirt when I realized that perhaps it was a little bit too short. I mean it was mid-thigh, but a bit snug. I gazed down at my blouse and saw that the scoop did not exactly hide my cleavage. He's going to tell me about how I am dressed and to select a more appropriate outfit from now on.

I stepped from behind my desk and picked up my phone, reminded about the message from Mr. Francis. Or is it Sean? I have to reconcile that and soon. I started to think about Sean and our sexual escapades on my way to Mr. Johnson's office.

I approached his open door and knocked on the frame, "you wanted to see me Mr. Johnson?"

Last edited:
As I strolled back to my office I felt another pang of guilt "God, that poor girl looked like mortified" I thought. I began to second guess myself "God Kye, snap out of it. You can't treat her any differently than you would anyone else ... but damn she's a fine young woman." Thoughts like these were dangerous in my line of work, but being the red blooded man that I am ... I couldn't avoid them.

I sat and waited for her arrival, sitting as casually in my chair as I could to try to betray my imposing frame, and seem less intimidating when she walked in. When I heard the tap on the door I looked up to see her standing in the frame. "She's dressed pretty casually for the office today" I mused, having not seen that snug fitting skirt as she sat at her desk. My eyes lingered a moment on her smooth legs before snapping up to meet her gaze. "Come on in Miss Roberts" I said in my low baritone. "take a seat" I motioned to the chair across from me. Watching her stride over to the chair, it was hard not to undress her with my eyes. "This girl could bring men to their knees ..." I thought. "I wonder if she realizes that?"

As she sat I caught a whiff of her perfume, such an intoxicating aroma. I did my best to keep my composure and began my spiel. "Megan, the reason I've called you in here is because I've noticed something disturbing about your reports" I tried to keep my eyes from plunging down her neckline with the scoop of her blouse as I spoke. "It should be an easy fix, but if it were to go unchecked it may form a bad habit that could result in disciplinary action." I let the notion sink in before I continued. "You've been forgetting to add the taxes to some of your invoices, and if I hadn't have noticed, this company would have lost money ... a fair amount of it I might add." I waited for her to respond as I sat back in my chair, my large black hands resting on the desk before me. She was clearly frazzled, and I couldn't handle seeing her in this state of stress and disarray. I quickly added "everything else about you ... I mean, everything you do ... for the company ... has been perfect" I tried to smile as warmly as I could, and wondered if she caught my Freudian slip.

Monday Afternoon - Office

My heart was pounding in my chest as I awaited an invitation from my boss to enter his office. When he spoke, his voice was low and commanding, and the invitation was somewhat alluring. I tried my hardest not to show any signs of nervousness so strutted into his office rather slowly. The way I walked to the chair could have been construed as seductive, unbeknownst to me.

I had always been a good girl. Never been in trouble at school, always got A's, work was always detailed and precise. So, being called into the boss' office was a big deal. A very big deal. I was there only two weeks and already I was getting in trouble. God, I wish I could call Sean right now. When with him, everything else didn't matter.

When I sat, I sat on the edge of the chair and smoothed out my skirt, which now seemed to be way too short for work. I kept my legs together and looked up at my boss. I stared at his big, black hands as he tapped his fingertips together below his chin as he spoke. I Was mesmerized by the tapping and as he began to talk, my mind was beginning to drift elsewhere.

I stared past those giant black hands and saw the way he was dressed. He was dressed very meticulously; his dress shirt pressed without a crease, his tie knotted perfectly. My mind wandered. I was daydreaming about my boss. My black boss and the way he dressed everyday. I was in his room, but he couldn't see me. He was standing in his underwear, freshly showered. I watched as he pulled a crisp white tee shirt over his head and down his fit chest. Then his crisp, white button shirt. I could vividly see him buttoning each one. His black hands against the bright white shirt was hypnotizing. And then he pulled up his suit pants and I was brought back to the office hearing words like "forgetting to add taxes" and "company could have lost money".

I didn't know what to say. How could I? I mean, I practically missed his entire lecture and now he was waiting for me to answer. Oh my god! I'm gonna get fired was what ran through my mind. But then he continued and said that I was perfect. What a relief! I wasn't getting fired. I couldn't wait to get out of there and get in touch with Sean. God, I need release. That was so stressful.

I composed myself and found myself staring into his gorgeous hazel eyes. So hypnotic. I finally got the courage to respond,

"Mr. Johnson, I will do my best for you and this company from here on out. I love working for you and this company."

I had to say those things even though I really didn't know Mr. Johnson at all. I could have ratted on my supervisor Debbie, but I wanted to be a team player, especially since I was the new kid on the block.

"You'll see Mr. Johnson. You won't regret hiring me."

As I was saying these things to my boss, I couldn't help but wonder if having sex with my best friend's dad was the cause of my mistakes. Perhaps I was being distracted by the wonderful sex I was having with him. My eyes wandered down to his hands as they gripped the edge of his desk. I was waiting to be dismissed. It was quite awkward as I sat there when I finally noticed that I was wet.

Last edited:
I tried to listen attentively as Megan talked, my eyes watching the way her sexy lips formed the words as she spoke. My mind began to drift the moment she walked into my office, and it was a small wonder that I was able to talk at all.

Having broken up with my ex 2 months ago, and being so career driven, I hadn't had sex since the break-up. And now it was all I could think of. "Man, give your head a shake Kye" I thought to myself, "She's almost half your age." But there was something in the way Megan carried herself that was oh so seductive.

I snapped out of my daze and heard her last few words replay in my head.
"You'll see Mr. Johnson. You won't regret hiring me."
I responded in my casual baritone, "I'm sure that I won't Miss Roberts, thanks for your continued efforts on behalf of the company. I appreciate your attitude and drive, and look forward to your progress. You're free to carry on with whatever you were doing, unless you have a pertinent question or issue that I can help you with?" I tried desperately to keep eye contact and not begin visually un-dressing this nubile young hottie.

"God I need a beer" I thought to myself as I awaited her response. "I wonder what my buddy Sean is up to tonight."

Monday afternoon - office

I couldn't wait to get out of there and back to my desk. First, I had so much work to do and second, I needed to calm my nerves. What a morning! And the night before with Katie! So much pent up energy now with all the tension, sexual and non, that my body has been through these past 24 hours. And, to be so close to Sean and wanting him so badly but not wanting to let the cat out of the bag, so to speak, with Katie visiting her dad, who was also my lover.

Hearing Mr. Johnson begin his finishing remarks, I knew that I would be able to leave his office pretty soon. The way he spoke in that low tone was very sexy. He began tapping his fingers again and my gaze was drawn to it and again, I found my mind drifting to thoughts that I shouldn't be having of my boss.

I snapped out of it when I realized that he had stopped talking and was probably waiting for me. I wonder if he noticed me staring at his hands because when I lifted my eyes to meet his gorgeous hazel eyes, I sensed he was already on to something else.

"No Mr. Johnson. I understand and thank you for clearing this up. Have a good day Mr. Johnson." With that, I pushed my hands down on the armrests and stood. I brushed my inappropriately short skirt to smooth it down and awkwardly turned and walked out of his office feeling the wetness that had formed between my legs. I thought, when I get back to my desk I have to read my message that was probably from Mr. Francis, and then I have to call him back. God, I wish I could leave right now. I would go straight to Mr. Francis' place and fuck his brains out. That's how much sexual energy I was feeling right then and there. But, I had tons of work to do.

I got back to my desk and checked my cell. I was right. The message was from Kate's dad. I texted him back saying, "yes, everything is good. sorry that I had to go suddenly. I had remembered there was something I had to do for work. Are you busy tonight? I NEED to see you. Only if you want to of course." These were going to be the longest 8 hours.

Last edited:
I felt my phone vibrate in my jacket pocket, but was in a meeting, so could not check it.

When at last we dispersed, I moved back to my office and checked the message.

My mouth moved to a wide grin, and then my lips pursed as I finished reading Megan's words.

"Of course I want to," I typed back, "Shall we meet for dinner?"

I was tempted to add, "or shall we just skip dinner and fuck each other's brains out?"

I hit return and watched it send. I set the phone down, and realized I was grinning like a fool. God, I loved seeing her. Having her so close had been torturous and I had hoped we would see each other soon. I was also quite curious as to why she had left so suddenly. What was she doing at work that was so urgent.

I heard my cell buzz and picked it up immediately. I glanced at the screen and saw Sean's message. Hmmmm, dinner? I thought. Thinking quickly about what I really wanted and replied, "how about I meet you at your place after work. I have a surprise Did Kate leave yet?"

I didn't have anything particular in mind in terms of the surprise, but my lunch hour was here and I knew there was a VS a few blocks away. I was giddy as a schoolgirl when I sent the text. I was excited that I was going to see Sean after work. I had a lot of pent up sexual energy that I needed to expend. With that completed, I burst out of my chair and saw the eyes of my co-workers look at me with wonder.

I grabbed my bag and off I went shopping. I love shopping I thought. Arriving at VS, I noticed a cute pair of pjs that I had to have.

Further on, I came upon just the right thing. Off to find a pair of matching panties and I was all set. I wonder if Sean likes the color red. Maybe I should text him? Nah, it's gotta be a complete surprise.

I returned to work carrying my VS bag and again, I can feel all eyes on me as I returned to my desk. Tonight was going to be a good, good night. Then I started singing it in my head.

Last edited:
I didn't get your reply until lunch, and as usual, grinned broadly when I saw it. I had a moment free and typed back, "Ooooo, now you have me all curious! And Katie left this morning, so we have the place to ourselves."

I sent it and settled into lunch. A surprise huh? My imagination went wild with that. And I could feel my cock swelling in anticipation. I ate with growing hunger and finished in record time. Good, I wanted to finish up early. If you were coming over, I wanted to prepare delicious things for you.

The afternoon dragged on, despite being productive. I bolted at the earliest reasonable time, and made good time to the fish market. With lobsters in a cooler, I stopped by my favorite wine store and procured a fine white to go with them. Perhaps you bringing a surprise, but I was preparing a treat.

I arrived home and stashed the goods in the frig. I went upstairs and changed the sheets on the bed, and on a whim, attached four silk ties to the posts in the corners. I hid these under the covers, not sure if them would be used. Then off to the shower. I felt giddy as a boy as I entered the spray, my heart racing in anticipation.

The afternoon couldn't go fast enough as I labored through my reports, periodically catching myself staring at Mr. Johnson's office. I don't know if anyone else saw me staring blankly at his door, but to me it was pretty obvious.

Glancing at the clock did not help matters either as every time I looked up, I could have sworn more time had passed. As the day's close drew near, my mind began to drift to thoughts of tonight with Sean. This past weekend without him, or more accurately his touch, was excruciating, more so that his daughter, my best friend, was visiting and staying with him for the weekend.

Then images of Kate touching me filled my head. It started out just like it happened in bed. Her body pressed against my back as I lay on my side. Her hand sliding along my waist then hip before moving over my lower stomach. I knew where she was heading but I didn't stop it. Her fingers crawled their way to the bottom of my t-shirt before touching my bare mound. In my mind, I wanted her to touch me and she did. Her finger parting my lips. That's when I jumped out of bed. She must have felt how wet she made me. But now in my head, it didn't stop there like it did in real life. Her finger slowly sank between my lips and I instinctively open my legs for her...........

Last edited:
The rest of the afternoon seemed to crawl by. Shortly after Megan's departure, I called her supervisor Debbie into my office to let her know that I would be watching her closely as well (she should have caught the errors in the new hire's reports before I had the chance to). After that was dealt with, I sifted through my emails and tried to tackle the month's budget. However, I couldn't shake the mental image of Megan crossing and uncrossing those smooth white legs as we chatted in my office "I wonder what it would feel like to have those gorgeous sticks wrapped around me ..." I began to muse before shaking the thoughts from my head. I glanced up at the clock and noticed it was 4:45, time for one last stroll around the office before packing it in for the day.

I closed my office door as I crossed the threshold and surveyed the scene before me, everyone busily tapping and typing, the constant drone of computers, cell phones, photocopiers and other forms of multimedia. Funny how you have to actually stop and listen to hear it, the sound a white noise that the brain blocks out after a while. I turned my head to the right and saw Megan Roberts gazing off into oblivion, her teeth gently sinking into her bottom lip. "I wonder what is on her mind?" I thought, and being the curious cat that I am, I couldn't help but investigate.

I strode casually over to her workstation, constantly mindful of my posture and body language as I could feel the office staff's eyes peering over at me as I approached. "What's on your mind Miss Roberts?" I asked with my best smile, standing tall and firm in my perfectly hemmed pants and form-fitting white dress shirt, stretched taut over my muscular chest. I saw her snap out of her daze and decided to continue without waiting for a response. "I've talked to Debbie about what we discussed earlier" I said, careful to keep my eyes from straying to that seductively plunging neckline. "The onus is on her to review your submissions before they cross my desk, and I'm sure her job will be much easier now that we've talked." I licked my suddenly very dry lips before continuing "that being said, if you're ever unsure of anything, or if you need help ... with anything at all ... I want you to come and see me, personally." My eyes never left hers as I spoke, God she has gorgeous eyes ...

Monday afternoon

Mr. Johnson had caught me completely off guard as he suddenly appeared before me. I was startled from my fantasy as I heard his question. As my mind raced and computed a response, Mr. Johnson continued without waiting for an answer. What a relief I thought.

As he went on about my supervisor Debbie, I couldn't help but comment to myself about how well-groomed Mr. Johnson was and how sexy he was suddenly looking to me. His dark skin against hat crisp white shirt. I let out a low sigh as I looked up into his mesmerizing eyes. Without really hearing a word, I answered, "Yes Mr. Johnson: and then I saw his tongue slide along his lips and that just made me shiver. In my heightened state of arousal at that moment, it was a wonder that I didn't climax. "Yes, Mr. Johnson" I responded in the meekest of voices. "I will."

I then noticed that some were getting up from their desks preparing to leave for the day. I waited for Mr. Johnson to say goodnight before I, in turn, did the same. I reached for my Victoria's Secret bag and stood. Mr. Johnson was still milling around when I notice him looking at my bag and raising an eyebrow before I quickly turned my head away and walked to the door.

The walk to the door was filled with thoughts of Mr. Johnson seeing me in sexy lingerie and images of having sex with Mr. Francis. Or was it Sean? I need to resolve that soon.

I hailed a cab and was at Mr. Francis' front door withing 15 minutes. Along the way I texted Sean alerting him I was on my way. I checked my e-mails and no sooner then the cab arrived. My heart was racing and a fuzzy, warm feeling was beginning between my legs.

Last edited:
Throughout my shower, shaving, dressing, and waiting, I was in a state of semi-arousal. Just the thought of her… I grinned when I saw her text, "at last." I actually paced a bit, trying to will time to pass more swiftly.

And then the knock on the door. I tried not to bound. I opened the door, grinning wildly, saying, "You certainly don't need to knock." You had stepped in and set your bags down. I closed the door with one hand and then pulled you to me with the other. My arms encircled you, feeling the curves of your body, the heat of you, as my lips descended on yours. Our kiss was startling in its intensity and hunger. It blended into the second and my tongue was pressing against your lips, seeking entry. My hands began to stroke your back as I tasted you. Our breathing was becoming hard. "Dinner later?" I panted into your mouth.

Monday night - Sean's place

I beamed as you opened the door. You grabbed my arm and pulled me in and as you did I dropped my bags, spun around and reached for your chest as you pulled me into your body. My fingers gripped the material of your shirt and we kissed. The kiss just ignited all the passion and sexual energy that was pent up inside me the past few days. It was slow but oh so sensual at first but quickly kicked up another notch in intensity as our tongues swirled and danced with each other.

When you closed the door and turned, I stepped back and turned as well, pulling you to the left as my back was now against the entryway wall. My breathing was becoming so shallow as your body pressed into mine, sandwiched between you and the wall. Your hands pinned me on my back and you broke our kiss for a second as you managed to utter "dinner later?". I don't know how these words ever escaped my lips but I responded, "fuck dinner!" I gazed into his your gorgeous eyes with my lust-filled ones and thought about how I was becoming this sex-starved nympho around you.

I kissed you back hard and thrust my tongue back up into your mouth as I pushed myself up on my tippy-toes in my heels. I immediately started to slip the buttons on your shirt through as quickly as I could as your hands were now sliding all over my body like if you had 8 of them. God I couldn't wait to feel you inside me.

Last edited:
Every man dreams of a hot young thing walking through the door and immediately wanting sex. In a quiet moment later, I would look back at this moment and smile. But at the moment, all I could feel is want, aching carnal want. Your exclamation about dinner made me grin though. You had become such an erotic animal.

I sucked none to gently on your tongue as I felt your fingers on my shirt, opening the buttons. My hands cupped your hips and part of your gorgeous ass, and pulled you against me, grinding my hips against you. my cock pulsing in my pants.

I felt my shirt parting and felt your lips between my pecs, your breath hot against my skin. And then a kiss lower. "Megannn, yesssss," I hissed.

Back