Kik messenger

Kik is seriously the best way for communicating. I dont even know why people keep using Yahoo anymore!

Kik is seriously the best way for communicating. I dont even know why people keep using Yahoo anymore!

I use Yahoo because until recently I didn't use a mobile device.
YIM works just fine if you're on a computer.

kik does seem to be the only usable IM messenger format on a mobile device, though.

YIM for mobile devices never seemed to communicate well with regular computer YIM, and when I got my tablet a week ago now, I couldn't even find it for download.

Normal computer to computer, I'll use YIM, but seems if I want to chat while on my tablet, it's kik or nothing.

Kik

Jim_stevens on kik

Message me if you want to chat or whatever. Open to discussing pretty much anything!

Couple would like to chat with you, have a thread in the personals, my kik username is seanblah12

I suppose I'll throw mine in here too. KIK: Behaviormod (bet you didn't see THAT comming!?) Take a look at a few of my popular threads or post stalk me to find out my interests. Then drop me a message :)

As usual it seems the girls have plenty to choose from but I might as well give them one more option. Kik us at bfrazier210. If you want to know more about us check or posts

mean.blackjack on both Kik and YIM. If anyone wants to chat, shoot me a message on either :) Preferences are naughty chats, but if you want to chat about celebs or stories, I won't turn you away either ;)

I agree with the ladies. Kik doesn't seem to shut down intermittently like yahoo. And skype is a joke for anything but voice or video, even FaceTime is better for that.

And if you're so inclined to share pictures, it makes that easier as well

Back