finding the allure too great not to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so true

While I will admit to being a boob man, there begins only part of the attraction. Knowing a woman is never completely done by a man but what a journey to find out.
Physically women are amazing, no question. You and your friend look to have a fantastic bond building and wanting exploration. Yes, please share that as you go.
There is more to my interest in the simple voyeuristic pleasure of two attractive women together...please continue. I can't turn away.

I hear or read all too often that men are “boob” or “ass” men. I cannot for the life of me understand why a man would limit himself so. All bodies are so different and when admired properly there is beauty in all.
I totally agree with you. For me it'a the total package that does the trick. I'm attracted to so many different types of women, that it's not easy to put them into a specific category. However I am genereally drawn towards darkhaired women ;)

I have a friend who shares a similar sexuality with me. We are both attracted to each other and I want to share a little bit about her here. I like to journal my sexy thoughts and experiences and she has said I can share a bit on Lit.
I for one would love to hear more!

Women are such beautiful creatures, they way they move, the lines of their curves, their smiles and laughter.

I find myself admiring women more often that I do men because of their beauty. A woman has almost mystical powers, especially if she has discovered her femininity, I can’t not be drawn in.

I hear or read all too often that men are “boob” or “ass” men. I cannot for the life of me understand why a man would limit himself so. All bodies are so different and when admired properly there is beauty in all.

I have a friend who shares a similar sexuality with me. We are both attracted to each other and I want to share a little bit about her here. I like to journal my sexy thoughts and experiences and she has said I can share a bit on Lit.

I hope you enjoy a little peek into our play time...
I will share a bit more later if you are interested ;)

xx

[loosens trousers] Oh this is going to be fun.

Totally agree with all of what you said, P.

:rose: M

I love voyeuring into your sensuality. You're so generous to share and I can only ask....why aren't we neighbors?

Women are such beautiful creatures, they way they move, the lines of their curves, their smiles and laughter.

I find myself admiring women more often that I do men because of their beauty. A woman has almost mystical powers, especially if she has discovered her femininity, I can’t not be drawn in.

xx
Every inch of you oozes sensuality and sex. And your naughty mind tops the list.

Thigh highs.. and your friend's neck arched back in pleasure. I would love to hear *all* about your playtime. That would make for the hottest illustrated story on lit. Ever.

xx
Very interested. I'm sort of thinking the same thing. Women are so much more beautiful than men. Not sure what to add to that. I love seeing beauty and prefer that beauty to be of the female form.

J

xx

Whoa. This just stepped up a notch. ;) We would love to hear as much as as your willing to share.

xx

Highly erotic image. It conveys an intense sensuality. I sense also that you are describing an ideal, as much as a sexual attraction, admiring beauty for it's own sake. Intelligence and beauty combined with a sensuous libido. As you would say, alluring.

xx

Let's see, are we interested ? Hmmm...... YES!! ;)

I find myself admiring women more often than I do men because of their beauty. A woman has almost mystical powers, especially if she has discovered her femininity, I can’t not be drawn in.

xx

The rest of Lit might as well give up - this is the only thread you need!

Seems to me Englishgent may well be correct?
It's certainly going to take some topping from here on in...seems like a new standard is being reached.
I'm sticking around for the ride.
Be crazy not to.
Over to you ma'am.
:)

Just spent some time catching up with all that I have missed on this thread, that was time well spent, truly beautiful x

There's just something about a Mum that is sexy and attractive. An innate nurturing maybe, a huge caring streak? I can't know but when that intangible is combined with beauty it becomes irrestible.
I find myself admiring attractive mothers more than anything.
They are fascinating to me.

lacy bandeau

(Sorry, don't get too excited, this is not part two yet of 'Girl Time'! It's coming, I promise) ;)

I was trying on a few dresses today and fell in love with these little lace bandeaus.
The idea is to wear them over a bra and have the lace peeking out under a top. I thought this way was way more fun! Well... at least for the bedroom!

I have to admit I liked this look better anyways. I loved how my nipples were pushing against the lace, begging to be acknowledged.

There was a whole basket, a plethora of colours. Again, I have trouble with deciding, I love so many colours! It's like candy. I wish I could just try them all!

Who has a favourite colourful candy? Can you describe it and make it sound luscious, sexy?

Attachments

• Bandeau 1.jpg
    Bandeau 1.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 1,352
  • Bandeau 2.jpg
    Bandeau 2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 2,564
(Sorry, don't get too excited, this is not part two yet of 'Girl Time'! It's coming, I promise) ;)

I was trying on a few dresses today and fell in love with these little lace bandeaus.
The idea is to wear them over a bra and have the lace peeking out under a top. I thought this way was way more fun! Well... at least for the bedroom!

I have to admit I liked this look better anyways. I loved how my nipples were pushing against the lace, begging to be acknowledged.

There was a whole basket, a plethora of colours. Again, I have trouble with deciding, I love so many colours! It's like candy. I wish I could just try them all!

Who has a favourite colourful candy? Can you describe it and make it sound luscious, sexy?

O so gorgeous and incredibly sexy! You are right, your nipples are begging to be acknowledged in those tops (a task my tongue and I wouldn't mind undertaking, by the way). Favorite colorful candy, eh? I'm going to have to go with starburst. I love the way they start soft and sweet, and finish juicy and even sweeter...

I don't know if fun is the word I'd use but it sure is much hotter that way :devil:

attachment.php

Oh my. I think I may be looking at my favourite candy. Aren't you lovely.

But my second favourite isn't a candy. It's a peach. I love to cut a slit in it, run my tongue through and suck it while the juices dribble down my face and off my chin. Is that colourful enough? :rose: :heart:

candy?

There is no candy as sweet as that.
The beautiful person inside that beautiful material is more than enough.
The nipples appear to be straining and yearning, would love to stroke them through the material, feeling them grow, feeling the material stretch as they harden..leaning in and blowing first warm air then cool, watching them do their own amazing trick...responding to external and internal impulses...
:rose::rose::rose:

and I'm finding the allure too great to stay away.

DONT GET EXCITED! your joking of course...how can one not get excited when seeing your beautiful body covered in lace like that....very,very sexy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back