Sugar and Spice...

if i had a girl like you i would probably never leave the house... what a great body,. you are amazing
 
sweetnpetite said:
Thank you all for the sweet words and compliiments.




Am I to assume that you'll be wanting more then?
?

I thinks thats enough for now, after all you don't want to show everything to every body.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
seaknight said:
I thinks thats enough for now, after all you don't want to show everything to every body.


Very sensible, seaknight. I think I'll take your advice.



Unless maybe someone else wants to talk me out of it???:p
 
sweetnpetite said:
Very sensible, seaknight. I think I'll take your advice.



Unless maybe someone else wants to talk me out of it???:p

No not sensible, not at all. Its a least 5 to 1 for more pics :devil:
 
cramer-FL said:
if i had a girl like you i would probably never leave the house...

Please don't give him any ideas!!!!

I read that wrong. I thought you said, never let *me* leave the house, lol. eek! :eek:
 
Last edited:
I've got to dig through my photo's and see what I've got.

Here's one for now:
 
Last edited:
arkavatar said:
No not sensible, not at all. Its a least 5 to 1 for more pics :devil:

ark is evil and known to run with renegade gnomes. Ignore anything he says.
 
don't look:
 

Attachments

  • hip 95.gif
    hip 95.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 1,992
Last edited:
Lovely pictures Sugar

Thanks for putting my expression that I sent you on your thread that made me feel wonderful.

Looking at your pictures gets me so excited, hard, stiff, and very long,and thick as I fantazie about making passionate love to such a sweet young lady. My cock is growing so large and leaking large amounts pf precum that is getting my pants wet and sticky. Thinking of how much pleasure you and I could enjoy together for several hours as I slowly kiss you all over lingering my kisses to every part of your body, tasting the sweetness of your body as your sweet love canal leakes your sweet juice in anticapation of all up coming joining, feeling your body tell me what you want me to do to pleasure you hearing your moans as you cum in my mouth as your sweet thighs are wrapped around my head as my tongues dances on your clit and deep in to your sweet hole parting your pussy lips as I stick my tongue into you as deep as I can get it. Tasting your sweet cum as it squirts from your pussy not losing one presious drop of your honey from deep inside of you, rasing up from your parted thighs I kiss ypour mouth deeply with your juice on my lips and we share your sweet taste. You have my cock standing at attention wanting you to take me.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
very nice s&p, welcome to this corner of the boards. I can see why the backside AV would have been a favorite, its already my favorite!!
 
Back
Top