Blackmail news at 10 [closed to Ash13]

I choose the dress with the long slits pantyhose and heels. I feel as if I'm going to a fancy ball. We enter the art gallery a few hours before he has a show to do interview. He is arrogant in his tone, typical artist type. As the camera shows the artist and I from neck up. He speaks of, as an artist hating anything restricting. He leans over and whispers in my ear asking if I'm wearing panties under my nylons. Then boldly, out of camera view sticks his hand into one of the skits by my dress.

-As we interview him he slides me a note as we ask him questions which are all about his art. You giggle as if he told a dirty joke as he slides to your pussy which is covered by the panty hose he coughs lightly at the same time covering the rip of your pantyhose. The interview continues as je fingers your pussy i am watching and getting hard. He whispers in your ear for a better interview i want to fuck you good and use you and i can give you a few questions about my personal insperations what everyone wants to know."-he whispered you giggle as if its a joke as you think on it the questions while personal are not hitting that level yet.-

My eyes in shock as he rips open my pantyhose. I try to stay composed as he fingers me off camera. As we take a break. He tells me to strip my dress and ways to use my body as a canvas. Like those magazines I've seen where the clothes. Are painted on.

-I Walk to him.-"we do not have time for that sir if you want wait til after and i am sure Miss Cumners can agree to some fun after.-"If you want me to finish this interview then you will do as i ask after is that agreed other wise you will be sued for wrongful pergery."-I sigh and look to you.-

As you are uploading the feed. I turn to him and say" how about some personal questions off the camera. Gimmie a better scoop " as I do I reach into his pants and begin stroking him. He is used to being the move maker. He tries to be a stone wall. But I can see my fingers are working on him. As we are done I say before I go if you have any leads for more interviews let me know. Still stroking him trying to get him to fun for me.

Last edited:
"Mmm I hope your satisfied with your questions and is ee your Camera man being busy lets use my office i am sure you will like that."-He grins as we walk your hand still on my cock as we get to the office.-"I will let you know when things are going on in the art world.-

Asking questions fairly straight faced like I would do in an interview. The only difference is my hand stroking your hardening cock. I push for more questions on some art news s sneaks but he won't crack so I stroke faster flicking the head of his cock. With my thumb. Convincing him to give me more kite worthy story material.

-He smiled a bit as she is given a good interview and the man cums in her hand as the story ends and I am wrapping up .-"Good i see you made me cum now come to my office."

Cleaning my hand on a towel I come to his office wondering what for interview is over. Trying to show a tough controlling side I tell him " really must get back to news room" but he just sneers, chuckles and says this way to his office.

-He grins.-"I have you everything and you promised more fun now enter the office and on my desk."-He grins. as he slaps her ass your training from me makes you submit a bit but your feiry nature holds stronger.-"now then."-He takes the sixxors and slowly snips her clothes off from her skirt through her panties and up her two blouses and jacket then her bra as he got to the top you look shocked as he peel them off you.-

Last edited:
He places. Piece of tape over my mouth saying it represents censorship but yet freedom. I gasp as he cuts off and pulls my clothing off. Leaving them in a pile of tags on the floor and clad now only in my heels. My nipples stiffen due to exposure and I blush heavily not sure if the study's next move.

Last edited:
-He smiled and began to lick her pussy grabbing her legs high in the air showing it plenty of attention. two fingers slide in your pussy as your kept in place.-

Panting under the tape gag covering my mouth which really muffles me. Eyes grow wide as he not only fingers me but keeps my tall slender body pinned onto the desk. Fingers alternating between super slow to jack hammering my shaved pussy. As he seemingly marvels at my long legs. I cannot adjust to the speed changes of his fingers as my pussy is on fire now.

-He grins and smiled pinning her hard to the desk as he fingers her more.-"You just want to be dominated i see it in your eyes."-you try to look away but i hold your hair looking at me. you notice thats why you haven't tried to break from your camera guy either you enjoy it as The man keeps fingering her and leans in licking her clit.-

Whimpering under the tape over my mouth as he makes lewd remarks on my tall slim body as his tongue flicks my exposed clot as he finger bangs me as well. He says id be an excellent model for him I see the bulge growing in his pants as he calls me names like news nymph and a slutty reporter woman. The names secretly turn me on as I try not to grow wetter but losing the battle.

-He grins soon shoving more fingers in and his tongue flicks her clit.-"Slutty Reporter Fuck Whore." -His free hand slaps her tits.-"I feel you tighten i see your pleasure in your eyes you like this."

Reluctantly my pussy muscles clench around your fingers as they drive in and out of me. I try to get up several times but you don't allow it saying something about your the artist and you decide when session is over. I blush as I hear soft loans escape my lips as my body betrays me. I can even verbally protest since you have tape over my mouth and are blocking my hands from removing it.

-He began to finger her harder soon he saw her phone light up saying they had to get back he reluctantly let her go and smiled.-"maybe we will cross paths again."-You come back out and Leon smiled as we began driving back.-"Everything ok?"

" umm yes I say secured future interviews" I tell you trying not to let on my pussy is still on fire as I didn't get to cum before leaving. Being the high profile news reporter I am I try to show I am not flustered by it to show I'm better than you, my cameraman but as we head back you see me figiting in my seat rubbing thighs together as we head back to the station. You get more leafs for stories.

-Leon could smell it and he smiled as he nods.-"Ok suit your self. As we go we hear on the radio there is a possible for one more story in 5 hours a hour before the evening news. As we drive we get the following on the Radio. The Chief Mentions The Motor Cross Championships, The Chess Tournament, and of course the Cosplay convention. I smile at the jobs for potential and more corruption. I see it in your eyes you really want more but your still being feisty. I see you increasingly rub your thighs more. -"Go on be honest your still a horny mess."-As you try to object you let your legs fall open reaching over i begin to tease you. Leon smiles.-"Oh...no...your so wet you left a puddle in the seat. Were going back dropping things off and then your getting pounded then we will prep for the next job.-

I first say the cosplay convention story sounds interesting. Then I give you a dirty look. The look that says I'm offended by the " get pounded" comment yet it's that same look that says " you're right". Which being the new and upcoming news reporter and you the just a cameraman I hate to admit that. We get to the hotel and after a little while of being in restroom I come out wearing just my blazer and heels with a mic in hand. " ready for your interview in working for the station?" I say teasingly.

-He smiled and leaned her to the desk in her room.-"Yeah i think i am want to see my 'microphone' its a big one."-He takes his cock out teasing her pussy by grinding it between her legs. his hands grabbed her ass and nibbling on her neck.-

I slide fun your body, still horny from the artist interview, and kneel. " better put your "mic" by my mouth to see about any feedback. With that I kiss the tip and just out the head of it in my mouth and gently suck. Pulling my head off momentarily I tease saying " any feedback problems sir?" " a bit big for my hand but I'll manage " I chuckle as I lightly stroke your "mic" and luck the tip again in a tongue flicking back and forth motion.

-He groaned playing with her hair.-"No feed back darling."-Leon smiled and looked to her .-"Go on keep playing with me i know your getting there you know i am right."-he smiled as she knows he is but he could see that fire in her eyes as she sucked his cock.-

Back