Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the combination where the daughter is seducing the daddy, he is trying to fight it and in the end gives in to his urges and takes her. And like switch said, when he takes the daughter she submits fully to her daddy which is made even deeper because of the emotional connection.

This is the preferred scenario for me. I guess that's because I find women that are in charge of their own sexuality incredibly hot, but I still like to dominate and control them.

Actually, that's a bit of a fib. I quite like it when my partner tries to dominate me - but what I like is proving to her that she's really not stronger than me. Asserting my control is what gives me the rush.

hmmmmmmmmm, growwwwwwwwwl,aaaarrrrrrrrgh,ppppurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
arousal...................challenge................takedown...........submisssion
yummy

Last edited:
Honestly ... I just keep learning more and more from everyone.

And I can't stay away. :eek:

This is the preferred scenario for me. I guess that's because I find women that are in charge of their own sexuality incredibly hot, but I still like to dominate and control them.

Actually, that's a bit of a fib. I quite like it when my partner tries to dominate me - but what I like is proving to her that she's really not stronger than me. Asserting my control is what gives me the rush.

Hmmmmm :rolleyes:;):kiss:

As was said before Hes......the spirals are tightening......soon you will HAVE to explore it just to see what it is all about :D

God I love being overcome, I am a wet mess now just thinking about it.
I am very physically strong so it makes it even nicer when someone takes me down.and I turn into daddy's good little girl straight away.
I had to keep editing cause I can't concentrate anymore

I am very physically strong so it makes it even nicer than someone takes me down.and I turn into daddy's good little girlstraight away

Oh gawd, I LOVE being overcome...la sigh....swoon!:heart:

I am very physically strong so it makes it even nicer when someone takes me down.and I turn into daddy's good little girl straight away.
I had to keep editing cause I can't concentrate anymore

*grrrowl*

The physical takedown is half the fun of foreplay. Wrestling my little girl to the ground, pinning her face-down so that her ass is pressed against my crotch, pinning her wrists behind her back and pulling on her hair ... then yanking her panties down over her hips and exposing her to me completely.

God. Fuck yes.

*grrrowl*

The physical takedown is half the fun of foreplay. Wrestling my little girl to the ground, pinning her face-down so that her ass is pressed against my crotch, pinning her wrists behind her back and pulling on her hair ... then yanking her panties down over her hips and exposing her to me completely.

God. Fuck yes.

God!

FUCK YES!

:kiss:

*grrrowl*

God. Fuck yes.

:eek: oopsie when my knees stop shaking I am going to have to go and have a shower, I'm all sticky.

:eek: oopsie when my knees stop shaking I am going to have to go and have a shower, I'm all sticky.

I might just follow you in there and watch as you undress, then pin you up against the wall under the showerhead. I'll force your knees apart and lift you up, all the better to lower you down onto my cock.

The question is, do I want you to wrap your legs around my waist, or would fucking you from behind be more fun? I guess we'll find out once you're under the water ...

I might just follow you in there and watch as you undress, then pin you up against the wall under the showerhead. I'll force your knees apart and lift you up, all the better to lower you down onto my cock.

The question is, do I want you to wrap your legs around my waist, or would fucking you from behind be more fun? I guess we'll find out once you're under the water ...

You are such an evil bastard :D

Stop making me horny and blush at the same time :p

Haha nah, it's way too much fun to give up. I love the idea of rubbing my cock up and down your wet pussy, teasing you with the thought of my thick, rock-hard shaft plowing into you. I want to hear how much you enjoy it, I want to know that you love being fucked like this.

gulp my knees are not going to stabilise now!:eek:

I am having way too much fun in this thread. You two are very evil temptresses, I have to say.

I am still standing strong....biting my lip to keep from whimpering...but I am STILL standing...:cool:

Oh, I see. A challenge.

Does it still count if I grab you by the throat and throw you to the ground, then pin your wrists behind your back while I whip off my belt, then fold it over double? Answer carefully, now - I have a folded-over strip of leather in my hands ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back