What was the last thing you cooked?

A splash of olive oil in a frying pan - put in the veggies and start them going, they take a minute or two longer than the mushrooms. Just flip and stir them until they begin to curl and brown, then I push them aside, drop in a pat of butter or two and toss the mushrooms in. I stir/flip the shrooms until the perfume rises and then give the whole mess, veggies and shrooms another minute or so, then get it off the heat and onto the rice.

Thanks!
 
Pureed chard soup. Blended vegetables: when you're in the mood for something that tastes delicious and looks disgusting.
 
That was funny! Did you come up with that?

Haha, I wish. It's from the episode of Seinfeld where Elaine is like, "I just made pureed chard soup!" and Jerry is all, "so does that mean you have the old tetanus?" and then she makes the capslockjaw joke. Classic Elaine, amiright?
 
Haha, I wish. It's from the episode of Seinfeld where Elaine is like, "I just made pureed chard soup!" and Jerry is all, "so does that mean you have the old tetanus?" and then she makes the capslockjaw joke. Classic Elaine, amiright?

I think you're trying to pull one over on me!
 
Plum jam and I'm feeling very sexy about it. There's something very hunter/gatherer about well... gathering.
 
Sous vide steak with mushroom/cream/whisky sauce with broccoli slaw salad.
 
Ny strip. Seasoned it up and threw it in the pan. Poured some red wine in and let it go.

Remy
 
Seasoned with what? Sounds great!

Damn now I gotta think. Smoked sea salt, chili powder, garlic and onion powder, bbq seasoning, and black pepper. Ended up being a bit spicy. I should have put a bit of regular salt in the Mix to balance it out, but I was afraid of over salting it. Lesson learned

Remy
 
Damn now I gotta think. Smoked sea salt, chili powder, garlic and onion powder, bbq seasoning, and black pepper. Ended up being a bit spicy. I should have put a bit of regular salt in the Mix to balance it out, but I was afraid of over salting it. Lesson learned

Remy

The wine replaced oil right? I'm also assuming that you let it marinade for a few days right?
 
Pork chops, fully loaded mashed potatoes, and steamed peas.........
 
You suck.

Send some walleye to me now.

That's something I definitely miss since Dad died; fishing for walleye on Lake Erie. Without him I just haven't had the time or desire, despite my love for that fish.

Went out Tuesday and got a couple more to be cooked tonight.
If I get any Saturday I will send you some.
 
Dhal, brown rice, curry pumpkin, curry channa and aloo, cucumber salsa with culantro and home-made pepper sauce, steamed collars.
 
Back
Top