Virgins

Magnar

Loves Spam
I prefer virgins. Being first in her ass, for example. First to tie her up.

You get a more pure form of fear and desire from a virgin.

Discuss.

Discuss.

Fear? Why would there be fear?

Not sure if I prefer virgins, but it is certainly true that you can train them to be the slut that you really want her to be

I think I would like to be a lady's first lover. I would take it very seriously, and be very responsible. I think I would do a relatively good job, respecting the situation.

I have to admit that "being the first up that ass" on at least 2 occasions was an advanced experience. The moment of surrender when they arch their back and jut their ass for the fucking

My first, and last, time trying to screw on a horse. We were drunk, fell off and both of us got hurt resulting in the dreaded coitus interuptus.

It can be done on water skis

I wanted to be the first to do it in space but the rumor has it that a russian and wife team has achieved that goal

I would settle for "The first man to get a blowjob on the moon"

See how much more fun history could be if repackaged properly?

I think I would like to be a lady's first lover. I would take it very seriously, and be very responsible. I think I would do a relatively good job, respecting the situation.

We have a young girl at work, early 20s. Very sheltered, lives at home. And with no disrespect to her, she's no model.

However, I feel for her by how overbearing her family is and how dull her life is, spending all weekend watching TV with her mum and holidays with granny at 25.

My *kinks* have mingled with my empathy since I noticed that despite being petite, never wearing makeup and doing nothing with her hair.... She has really nice legs, and ass.

This led me on to the revelation that she's never had a BF, or lover.

I can't help but idly fantasise of being her first. I'm double her size. Experienced. Older. Yet still love making a woman feel good.

I'd spend a whole evening/weekend showing her how good it could feel. How good her body could feel. Peeling her cute but functional underwear off, teasing and edging her.

The ultimate goal, of sliding all 7-8" of hardness into her tiny, virgin body.

Her momentary protests of "no" followed by her urging me to do it.

Unleash the wantonness in her.

I imagine the following week at work she'd come in with a new attitude.

We have a young girl at work, early 20s. Very sheltered, lives at home. And with no disrespect to her, she's no model.

However, I feel for her by how overbearing her family is and how dull her life is, spending all weekend watching TV with her mum and holidays with granny at 25.

My *kinks* have mingled with my empathy since I noticed that despite being petite, never wearing makeup and doing nothing with her hair.... She has really nice legs, and ass.

I can't help but idly fantasise of being her first. I'm double her size. Experienced. Older. Yet still love making a woman feel good.

I'd spend a whole evening/weekend showing her how good it could feel. How good her body could feel. Peeling her cute but functional underwear off, teasing and edging her.

Exactly

hey...

Discuss.

And a very 'dirty' taste, from the fear expelled by people
who are only used to creating or causing fear in others.

When I go out for a TASTE-, of fear
that's what I WANT, the dirtier the better.

I don't get off on it but EVERYONE needs a reason to smile every now and then.

I'm a "giver". Getting a woman off, really makes me leak. Can cum myself from eating pussy alone.

The idea of taking a sheltered, delicate, petite, noob..... And doing that? Amazing

The final hurrah would be once she's discovered pleasure, discover her inner slut. Have her begging to slide on top of me, take me into her.

All 7-8" sliding into her tiny little body. Then helping her push past the initial pain, and into the good bit.

From what you've said, you should definitely make a move...

Back