Forbidden woods (closed)

jc199123

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2015
Posts
4,189
Russel Constantine was a farmer by trade and though he loved the peaceful life of a farmer he was also trained to use swords as well as other weapons of the battlefield. He was trained by the kingdom to use weapons in case the kingdom was being attacked so he could help defend it. This was a mandatory thing and thus all men knew their way around a sword.

His farm was nestled in the tree line of a forest. Though he heard legends of this forest being forbidden he didn't know of anyone who was alive when the order came down. This law was very old and though it was probably more or less ilenforced no one knew why it was like that. He heard many rumors or why like one stated it was a hideout for a their ring or another said that it will transport you to another world where you cannot escape. He didn't pay the rumors any mind seeing how someone built a house on the edge of the woods.

He was in his garden tending to it getting ride of any weeds that were in it so that they wouldn't choke the vegetables and the weeds take over. He soon heard some noise that sounded like his chickens but didn't pay them any mind at first because the neighbour's dog loved to chase them but when the chickens got worse instead of hearing the dog getting chased out he went into his house and put on his armor and sword and ran out to the chicken coupe seeing a figure dart out with something under it's robe he gave chase. He continued to chase after the figure until he reached the egldge of the woods pausing for a moment then charging in. He had lost the figure until he heard a chicken fighting with who ever took it. He caught up in time to see that the chicken that was taken wasn't one of his good laying hens. Before he could say anything to the ,from what he could see now, woman she darted off further into the woods. He chased again soon reaching what looked like another town but this was diffrent. This town was full of creatures and things that was only real in fairytales and some stories to scare children.
 
Blood-Elf-416503405


Sylmena was one of the hidden Fae kind , more specific an elf. She had lived as long as she could remember in the hidden woods hidden from human kind and their cruel brutish ways. she was young considering the age her kind could reach.
Her body and build rather but athletic from wandering the woods and surviving in there.Her eyes having a redish colour to them as most of her kind avoided her cuz of that and was thus a loner mostly besides the people she had around her and cared for.

Feeling restless and curious she would take a cape with hood and putted it over her head to hide her hair colour and her ears somewhat now , wandering towards the magical border of the veil that separated her realm from the human realm. Spying no one around at first sight she would head over to were the animals were kept in cages and just sneaked in and grabbing one as the noises they made only grew more and louder before she would run off with one. Atleast she saved one or had food for later that would depends on her mood.

Crossing the border once more she would head back into the realm she lived in and lowered her hood as her hair blew some into the wind and sighed in relief as she knew she was save but felt the rushing feeling of excitment from sneaking out like that.

Grabbing the chicken and trying to calm it she could hear approaching footsteps and decide to run into the town as she was only dressed in leather clothing for the most part and had to blend in or hide away somehow with a noisy chicken. Entering the town she would just position herself close by a fruit vendor and hoped that whoever was chasing her didn't recognize her or noticed her...
 
Russel knew he had to calm himself this wasn't the time for him to let his nerves and childhood stories get the better of him. He took of into the town hunting for who ever stole his chiken. He searched and searched until he reached the market. He still heard the cries of his chicken and he followed it. The sound took him by a fruit vendor where the figure that he was chasing was. "Before you run off again you can have the chicken all I wanted was to see why you felt like you needed to steal it." He said a bit out of breath and still keeping an eye out in case he wasn't welcomed in this place.
 
Sylmena would be catching her breath as well now and looked around before seeing the male from the other realm face to face and felt her own face colouring as well.

Seeing some of the others casting their gaze onto them she would look at him and just felt her reason growing sillly. Spying some more people around she would lower her hood and gave it to him so he has something at least.

" I stole the chicken to save it but now that i see it i wanna eat it I'm hungry and poor and i need food " she said as her stomach growled. Seeing a creature growing an extreme dirty look she would just grab his arm and dragged him along now out of sight of the city till she reached a spot in the woods " here we can talk without you having to worry for an attack" she said now.
 
"You do realize you could have asked for the chicken not steal it right?" He asked still a little worried about being attacked but he didn't make a big deal out of it. "Now I have no clue if I can get back to my world now." He said looking around at the forest trying to get his bearings. He shuffled around in his armor and found his coin bag opening it taking a gold coin out then asked "Do you think this is worth anything here?"
 
"You do realize you could have asked for the chicken not steal it right?"

"Uhhm uhuh like you would have given it to me if i had asked for it. I mean look at me you would not give it to me nobody ever helps me so i just take what i want " she said and looked him over and around the forrrest but didn't seem to see or hear anyone.

Sighing softly out she would look to him and at him " why did you chased me foolish human now you're stuck here the veil only lets magical beings pass it" she said towards him and felt a bit sorry and would reach the chicken out to him a bit.

Seeing him taking a gold coin she would look at it with big eyes and shaking her head " not here but there's a dwarven kingdom where one piece of wealthy gold can buy you almost an entire kingdom " she said and looked with big eyes now towards the purse he was holding in his hand
 
"Uhhm uhuh like you would have given it to me if i had asked for it. I mean look at me you would not give it to me nobody ever helps me so i just take what i want "


"Yes I would have given you that chicken it isn't a good laying hens more than likely I would have eaten it myself sooner or later" he said to her. He took the chicken and killed her handing it back to her saying "here clean this and we can eat it before we head to somewhere where I can spend some gold getting us some supplies. I will go gather fire wood so we can cook it." He started gathering up old fallen sticks and branches. He built a small fire from the wood he gathered sitting down. "My name is Russel what is your name " he said introducing himself.
 
"Yes I would have given you that chicken it isn't a good laying hens more than likely I would have eaten it myself sooner or later"

Sylmena would look up , her red hues scanning him as he spoke and felt a bit bad now as she could have just have it without having this poor soul stuck here and would sigh softly out . A wave of curiosity rushing over her as he didn't seemed to be disgusted by her appearance or anything.

Seeing him kill the chicken she would accept it but would make sure to stay away from any form or iron and looked bit at him and towards him now. Hearing his words she wouldn't fight it as she wasn't the usual cooking anc cleaning person but for now she felt bad. Reaching into her leather clothes she would take out a bronzen dagger and would lay it next to her. Taking a seat on the ground she would just start to pull out all its feathers at first before washing it and cutting it open.

She was an elf afterall so even a common chore like this would have be filled with lots of gracious and suprisngly fast movments and would be busy cleaning this chicken, making two piles of edible and not edible parts.

"My name is Sylmena Morningstar , pleasure to meeet you Russell" she spoke with a soft but gentle voice now and would sigh out softly and looked towards him " there's so much we need we need more cooking stuff , sleeping stuff I normally sleep in the trees but i doubt your heavy armoured self even can climb in one so we're gonna need a tent and furs to keep warm in the night" she said and would take a branch and would make a point to it with her knife before spearing the chicken and hanging it over the fire and looking towards him " so seeing your stuck here by my fault it's only logical where and what do you want to do and go to ?" she asked now as she waited for the chicken to be ready and her stomach could be heard growling like she hadn't eaten in a good while
 
" so seeing your stuck here by my fault it's only logical where and what do you want to do and go to ?"

"Well it sounds like we eat first then worry about the next steps later." Russel said to Sylmena hearing her stomach growl from hunger. He wasn't worried about finding a place to sleep because this wouldn't be the first time he had to sleep outdoors with nothing to cover up with in full armor. He didn't know how far his gold would go seeing how he didn't have much of it to begin with. He didn't let that worry him at the moment because he needed to eat chasing Sylmena really made him hungry. He couldn't wait to eat something butbthwbchicken wasn't ready yet so he asked "How many times do you cross over into my world?"
 
"Well it sounds like we eat first then worry about the next steps later."

Hearing those words Sylmena would nod her head some " that works for me and food should be ready soon I'm starving" she said and would look and check on the chicken somewhat.

Seeing that it was almost ready she would turn and roll it around a bit ontop of the fire and would sigh softly and impatiently.

"How many times do you cross over into my world?"

"Uhhm depends on my mood but i come into your world often it just drains my body heavily making that jump to bordercross " she said and explained to him and would sigh some more " when i'm masked nobody insults me or thinks I'm some kind of freak " she would say and look him over with her red eyes and would look around a bit before notcing the chicken was ready and would cut it in two and hand him one half on a stick and gave it to him "soo whats your story that you live so close to the border " she said friendly and started to eat and chew her meal hungrily and rappidly
 
"soo whats your story that you live so close to the border "

"Well when property is cheap enough for you to afford it you buy it and don't worry about the details like the forest beside it." Russel answered as he ate his part of the chicken."If you don't mind me asking why is it that people insult you and call you names" he asked between bites. He didn't know why anyone would do anything to hurt her though he didn't know how people was here in this dimension.
 
"Well when property is cheap enough for you to afford it you buy it and don't worry about the details like the forest beside it."

"But the Forest is pretty and awesome. I don't get how you do it in your big citys they make me nervous and such " she said and would continue eating her chicken as well.

Hearing his other question she would flinch some and would sigh and look up " its actually rather weird and strange it's becuz of my eyes they think I'm some sort of freak or demon so whenever they see me or my eyes they just would throw rocks and all sorts of things towards me atleast the people of this town. I just never had the courage to explore more " she said and would finish her meal and would look around a bit

" it's also why i'm a loner and always alone but that's allright you get used to it " she said somewhat timidly

"would you like to stay here or do you wanna keep moving or take a nap ?" she asked awkwardly as she felt somewhat weird now making or proposing a decision now
 
"would you like to stay here or do you wanna keep moving or take a nap ?"

"It's up to you" he answered her finishing his chicken as well. "By the way I think your eyes are beautiful." He said trying to make her feel better about herself. He couldn't help but to admire her beauty.
 
Sylmena would look up as she heard his words and would blink a few times as she was cleaning her soft delicate hands off.

"You're letting me choose and decide what to do ? well uhhm i'd say lets stay here and at least get to know each other a bit before we have to trust each other in these woods "

she said and would look towards him as he had given her a compliment. A soft blush spreading over her cheecks and face would be noticeable now and would look at him now with her red eyes.

"Thank you for your kindness you don't look to bad yourself for a human " she said.

She didn't wanted to be mean or anything , she was just really akwards around and amongst others and often said the most weird things as she removed her leather gloves now and undid her boots. If they would stay here she should atleast get somewhat comfortable .. Given her leather armor was comfortable but taking some pieces off now and then certainly felt pretty good
 
"Thank you for your kindness you don't look to bad yourself for a human "

Russel chuckled sensing that Sylmena didn't give out compliments and he said "You look beautiful as well including your innocent blush. He began to remove his armor as well letting it hit the ground in a pile. He stretched himself trying to relieve his aching body. His armor was heavy and wearing it took a lot out of him.

"Ok so what do you want to know about me?" He asked as he settled down wanting to keep the conversation going so that they could get to know each other and in return build trust. He secretly wondered if they would end up building more than trust for each other he wonders if trust would turn into affection for one another.
 
Would blush even more as she heard his words and compliments and went to start fidgeting with her fingers for a few as she glanced over seeing him removing some of his armor as well.

"You know going or trying to find a leather armor might be more easier for you to move in and lighter " she said and would look at his stretching motions and movements. Looking at him she would sigh softly and would look.

Given she wasn't really sure what to ask but this was a first a person not screaming or yelling at her and she wondered what he thought of her and all and started to speak.

" sooo uhhhm do you have any family ? and are you a warrior seeing you have such an armor around ?" she said and would look at him now. " I'm kinda curious to as for the skills you have and all "
 
" sooo uhhhm do you have any family ? and are you a warrior seeing you have such an armor around ?" she said and would look at him now. " I'm kinda curious to as for the skills you have and all "

"Yes I have a mother and father but no one else no wife or anyone like that. I was a soldier at one point it was mandatory to serve in the military. I was trained to use just about any weapon." He said to her noticing that she was blushing even more now. "Sorry if my compliment have embarrassed you in anyway. Russel said
 
Sylmena would look towards Russel and spoke softly up as her eyes scanned over him " No I'm not embarassed it's just I've never gotten a compliment before " she said shyly now and looked at him.

"I don't have any family myself atleast I don't think i do and I'm good at crafting weapons and I'm skilled with daggers and bow and arrow " she said and would stand up and go sit next to him now.

"Well it's a good thing you can fight to and aren't one of those weak human beings give us some chance to survive at least "
 
When she sat down next to him he grinned before saying "yes that is a good thing. If we didn't just meet each other and no nothing about one another I would love to take you out on a date." He wanted to be up front with her because he was attracted to her and if he ever go the chance he would love to try to court her.
 
Would hear the words and blinked a few times with her eyes.

"What's a date ? And why is that ? " she asked and moved a bit closer to him and looked at his face. Given he was a human but he wasn't ugly and well he also wasn't throwing stuff towards her head and smiled softly.

"I'm not sure what this date stuff is but i think your pretty handsome for a human so does that count ?" she asked as it showed she hadn't had any lover interaction before at all and just fidgeted a bit with her leather wrapped clothes and would look at him as she secretly was glancing at him and his strong body build. She didn't knew him but he had something that had her attention
 
Russel sat there for a bit before he said "well a date is when you take someone you like every much out to dinner you know like when a suitor courts a woman he like and has fallen for." He didn't know if what He had said made any sense to her but he didn't really know a way to explain it to her any better. He could see that she hadn't felt love like when a man and woman love each other so his explanation might not have reached her. "The why is I think you are a very specail woman and if we would let it we could develop more than just a friendly relationship." He finished saying.
 
She would look a bit to him and let all the words sink in fully now and would have a confused look on her face " so uhhm you want to take me on a Date ?3 she asked him now to see if she had gotten it correct and would smirk " well I do am kinda special i have red demon eyes so that counts i suppose " she laughed nervously and looked at him. Yes she liked him but when he said he wanted to develop more then friendship she got confused ... what did he mean with that ?

"So what would you like to do and for us to get to then ?" she asked as curiosity got the better of her
 
He thought for a bit before saying "well now we should just get to know one another and see if we have a connection that leads us to something more. We will not be able to plan this at all we will have to just follow our hearts and see where they lead us." He gave her a soft smile before saying "just know that I find younger beautiful and cute."

He didn't know what else to say to her he knew that if they made plans on falling in love that more than likely they wouldn't. He knew that it was going to be nearly impossible to fall in love with eachother like what you found in plays that he would be dragged to by women he was courting though he wouldn't rule it out if it was trying to happen.
 
She would listen to his words and smiled softly back " allrighty sounds like a plan and yeah your handsome to " she said now and would look around a bit. Sighing softly she would readjust some of her clothing she had dropped off onto the Forrest ground and would look at him " I'd say we call it a night , get some rest and continue tomorrow ?" she said to him and smiled " That way we can talk more and such and just set up camp"


Looking around a bit she knew she had some leathers and skins closeby in one of her hideouts and would look at him " I have some skins and leathers in my stash not to far away if you'd like i can go get them " she said simply and would look at him " do humans sleep in threes or not ?" she asked almost randomly now
 
"I don't know about other humans but I don't sleep in trees." Russel said to her smiling at her. He could tell she was still getting used to being with someone and not by herself. He waited for her to get back with the leather and furs for telhem tp sleep with. He looked at her and asked her "are you going to sleep in the trees to night?" He didn't want to seem like an idiot but he hadn't seen someone sleep in a tree before.
 
Back
Top