Curious guys

curious california

I'm a curious 35 year old guy looking to chat with other curious guys around my age.

Kik: realstraycat

I was curious for many years! I just was so worried about trust!
I am a normal guy. I don't care for any weird stuff
I just like sucking cock and being sucked by another guy!

There is that trust thing which goes back to being more attracted by personality than gender for me. If I don't think I can trust someone, I'm not even slightly interested in them.

So curious

I am very curious in south jersey. Would love to hook up with another first timer for some fun. I am just south of Atlantic City.

For me it's about being able to be vulnerable, which of course begins with trust. If I can be vulnerable I can do almost anything. I find being vulnerable is arousing, but that doesn't mean it accompanies humiliation, although some slight humiliation can drive more vulnerability, if that makes sense.

For me it's about being able to be vulnerable, which of course begins with trust. If I can be vulnerable I can do almost anything. I find being vulnerable is arousing, but that doesn't mean it accompanies humiliation, although some slight humiliation can drive more vulnerability, if that makes sense.

It does. One thing about having come to accept my sexuality is that I'm finding myself to be a bit more submissive than I used to be. Which I've discovered to be to my liking as well.

It does. One thing about having come to accept my sexuality is that I'm finding myself to be a bit more submissive than I used to be. Which I've discovered to be to my liking as well.

I get that. I tend to be pretty selective regarding my "thing" with another male, but depending on whether he's younger or fem, is far different from the way I might be with an older guy......I have a better chance of being submissive with an older guy......

Problem, of course, is finding someone clean you can trust or never see again. Hooking up with a colleague from another part of the country wasn't smart but at least I have my questions answered...

Maybe that is the fascination with tgirls. I don't want to hug and kiss - just take a cock in my hand. It is not romance just sex.

It’s an instantaneous turn off to me if a guy is only interested in my cock and focused on just sex. There is so much more to me than just that.

I get the fact I’ve some how become a fantasy in some guy's eyes, but let’s be fucking real - we meet, have sex, whatever, then I take my clothes and makeup off and the guy suddenly has to leave? Bullshit. The clothes and makeup don’t define who I am as a person. Never have, never will. Love me for who I am, not what I am in the realms of fantasy.🌹Kant👠👠👠

It’s an instantaneous turn off to me if a guy is only interested in my cock and focused on just sex. There is so much more to me than just that.

I get the fact I’ve some how become a fantasy in some guy's eyes, but let’s be fucking real - we meet, have sex, whatever, then I take my clothes and makeup off and the guy suddenly has to leave? Bullshit. The clothes and makeup don’t define who I am as a person. Never have, never will. Love me for who I am, not what I am in the realms of fantasy.🌹Kant👠👠👠

Agreed, isn't that where FRIENDS with benefits comes in, FRIENDS...

Same....very the same.

The need is real and yet I keep holding back, no idea why.

All I want is to find a guy that wants to have some fun, meet up, be naked and enjoy a couple of hours of stroking, frotting, massage and yes, slipping his cock into my mouth. I love the idea of taking it from soft to hard, getting him close and then finally feel that cock swell and erupt....

Of course I want to lie back and have the same thing, especially edged by hand or mouth ...I have wants! :)

Just wondering how many guys like me are on here, curious but have never had an actual experience. I see myself being able to do a bi mmf but not sure how far I could actually go.

Any mostly straight guys out there like me?

I'm also really into femme boys and trannies.

In college years ago I had a buddy I stroked with a bunch of times, but otherwise have always been straight an never thought much about cock. That has changed since I have become single. A bi mmf would be great but really I would settle for one or the other at this point!

Yup very curious, but to find attraction plus trust and discretion is almost impossible

I was curious for many years and then began sharing sensual massages with other males from a social sight. Loved the tactile feel and providing the happy ending. That eventually led to an encounter where we shared sucking each other. But we did not match up well. Now in a relationship with a woman who would not approve

Straight guy needs help with his gay mates........

Hi, my name is Darren, im straight, in my mid forties, with 2 kids and a wife. Now ive got that out the way I get the massive horn turning on my two gay mates.

In the past as a early teen Ive done the whole blowjobs in woods or late at night with a best mate who (after dating loads of complete fucking babes) turned out to be gay. However, when this trist finished i just closed the chapter in mt iife and got my jollies in a the standard hetro way, which I enjoyed to this day.

However, 3 years ago my sex life took a little unexpected twist. One of my best mates (james) started dating a new partner, Liam. Both of of them are highly sexually charged gay men who at the end of the evening find it hard to contain their desire for each other. They are desperately polite and where always coy if I walked in at the end of an evening to catch them in a tryst.

After spending many late night with them I started to notice at the end of the night when it was just the three of us there would be wispers and glances that made me think they were eyeing me up. I had never considered myself anything but ordinary in looks but there was definately something simmering between them at it involved me. They would text each other and chat in husted tones when alone.

After noticing this I started to get really horny of the thought of them getting their jollies looking at me and being a part of their fantasies. I was suprised they found me horny but apparently straight men is like catnip to gays.

It started with me send sending the occasional provative text when I wasnt there, or going to bed when it was just the three of us and coming back down in just my pants to get a drink of water.

Anyway, to cut a two year story short, I have kept going that little bit further to the point where I have had many excellent blowjobs, group wanks, massages and even skiing when im particularly in the zone. Im not really into the physical side like the boys are, more the horn of being in a sexy situation.

However, Im seeking help in keeping the horny spark alive. We have done various role plays and I have my own drawer in their house full of different trousers and pants which I wear during the evening (although the rules dictate they dont mention the fact I am wearing some trousers with massive gashes cut in them or similar).

My particular turn on horny, busty, ordinary looking older (50-60) women from next door. My dream would be to have a chat and exchange dares with a couple (BI male and busty wife) who can provide horny spark that makes a good night amazin

Maybe that is the fascination with tgirls. I don't want to hug and kiss - just take a cock in my hand. It is not romance just sex.

Your right its not romance but thats half the fun finding a guy who likes to kiss and make out like a school boy. Ive never been with a Tgirl but id be kissing her for sure. After all its fore play and thats fun.

Same....very the same.

The need is real and yet I keep holding back, no idea why.

All I want is to find a guy that wants to have some fun, meet up, be naked and enjoy a couple of hours of stroking, frotting, massage and yes, slipping his cock into my mouth. I love the idea of taking it from soft to hard, getting him close and then finally feel that cock swell and erupt....

Of course I want to lie back and have the same thing, especially edged by hand or mouth ...I have wants! :)
Same desires here.

There is that trust thing which goes back to being more attracted by personality than gender for me. If I don't think I can trust someone, I'm not even slightly interested in them.

As closeted Bi, trusting my partner was a key point for me. It allowed me to be more open with him and feel comfortable enough to explore fully.

Back