Writer's Menagé (closed)

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,473
https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9iOUejvFd0GkD4eFztKU5a0td4HCRLuGhCLFPS3falNBPspJm
Jasleena "Leena" Kelly
Writer
Mysteries-Erotic Romance-Paranormal Romance
Artist
Paint-Drawing-Photography

Writing led to art art led to writing. One always led to the other. The image dominating her mind or the words dominating her soul. Little did she know that accepting an invitation to a very unique little town with centuries of literary and artistic history would create the reality for the most dominant boom series she had ever written and give her the reality of the passion love loyalty lust hunger and lovers she had only ever written about​

Two failed marriages... Men she had let herself believe were some form of Mr. Right. They were safe... Artistic in their own minimal way but in time that puny little safe "fire" died and she magically had ended up "too difficult" for their self absorbed little lives. And in all honesty they had simply in time bored her. Was she really so strange and wild of a soul wanting the adventure passion and fire she wrote about. She had seen the touches of herself in the leading ladies of her books and what she wanted maybe deep down in the men in her life arms and bed... Or even at her feet.

________________________________________________

Aleksei stood before those of the town gathered in the tavern.

Tomorrow... The writers arrive... All types... Most will not know of the many secrets in our town. Share the history but not about the many unique races residing here. And for those who know the old legend of the witch of ink... She lives... We have found her and she will be arriving tomorrow. At last we have found the lost power it has been returned to the world.

Leena sat back on the plane thinking over her life she was a witch even though her mother wanted to hide that fact from her. It was hard to hide it after she wrote a paper for creative writing class in school about campfires and one appeared in her room. Then her mind drifted over her failed marriages but she dismissed thoughts of those two idiots quickly as the plane landed in Romania. Next leg of the trip was a 6hour train ride into the heart of the remote area where this little town was situated.
 
Ambrose listened, somewhat disinterested in the back of the tavern. This was considered an important announcement, but he was hungry, thirsty, and wanted to be with his partner. Instead he was here, just in case, Aleksei, said something of interest. Instead all he heard was "blah, blah, blah".

He could care less about the coming visitors, other than the potential easy kill, if any of the writers, were foolish enough to believe that the creatures of the village were mere folklore. Every type of magical creature, and perpetrator of the dark arts could be found in the village. An example of almost all types of which were represented in the tavern tonight. By his nature, Ambrose was quiet, aloof, somewhat feminine. Don't be fooled, he was also ruthlessly efficient and enticing. For 500 years he had been able to seduce any type of creature, human or otherwise. Generally, at his whim, he first enjoyed them sexually, and then would feast on their blood as the last heartbeat escaped from their meaningless lives.

So the thought of a few more romantics or "artists" succumbing to his charms, was rather, ho...hum. However, then Aleksei changed everything. The witch of ink existed and would be arriving...that Ambrose thought was news worthy of his attendance, and news he wanted to quickly share with...

02f600b39a70ea4576a9c0c546fc06cf.jpg


... Keiko.

d6cb040cb5d6075af684783d53f72edd.jpg


They had been partners, and sometime lovers since literally running into each other a bit over a year ago. Two near immortal creatures, had come together, doing what came most naturally to each, hunting and killing. Closing and attacking on a large 14 point stag, they had collided, begun to attack each other and then realized the regal beauty and mutual attraction of each other. Keiko went home that night with Ambrose, and never left. Ambrose enjoyed both forms of his partner, and together they had formed a most unique bond.

Tonight, as his body craved the protein that only a fresh kill could provide, Keiko had transformed...

th


... into his were panther alter ego and was busy toying with his prey. He had incapacitated the aging Chimera that had wandered his way into Keiko's hunting ground. He rarely killed magical creatures, but this was an unwanted guest and Ambrose would be famished as well. He knew Ambrose would be here shortly but needed the heart to still be beating to enjoy the liquid that sustained him.

As was his usual, Keiko did not even see Ambrose until he looked down and saw his life partner sinking is fangs into the jugular.

Keiko laughed, "not even a thank you before you imbibe, lover?". Ambrose simply murmured as he gulped the life sustaining liquid. "I do appreciate your preparation, of my meal" Keiko continued. The blood was an unnecessary mess, that he could do without. Ambrose would drain nearly every drop, and Keiko would only leave bones on the ground after consuming the fresh meat. They were a perfect killing machine.

Once they were both done with their dining, Ambrose curled into Keiko's arms. "Keiko, there actually was news tonight, the witch of ink is alive or at least her decendent, and she will be arriving tomorrow. We will want to look our finest, for what woman can refuse our charms..."
 
Aleksei stood on the grand stage at the train station as the guests arrived. Welcoming each writer as the departed the train. The ghost of the last witch of ink to call the village home stood by him. Visible only to other supernatural beings she was there for one last task. Reveal to Aleksei who her descendant was and then she could at long last fade forever. She smiled pointing to Jasleena as she stepped off the train.

She looks so much like my baby sister Helena. Watch over her Aleksei...

And with that the old woman was gone. Aleksei introduced himself to her and smiled.

I am honored to be able to welcome you home. A long lost daughter of the village finally back in her ancestral lands.

Jasleena studied him for a moment.

Interesting how does such a strong Russian born Satyr hide so well in human disguise?

Aleksei laughed and nodded to her. You will find many surprises in our little village M'lady.

With that he offered her his arm and walked deep into the heart of the village with her introducing to various people.
 
Ambrose and Keiko were standing back and they watched the lady they had so anticipated meet their breathren. They were willing to wait, they had little doubt that she would find them intriguing.

She was beautiful there was no doubt, but it wasn't just beauty, it was her ability to rewrite a scene, rewrite history, with just a few strokes of her quill that they wanted to understand, experience.

Both had incredible olfactory senses, and they took in her scent and embedded it into memory from afar. Part of this was for her protection. When they were on the hunt their speed and efficiency was startling. By knowing her scent, they could avoid putting her in danger, even being aware if she was. They had no doubt she was more than capable, but this village and these woods were full of creatures she may not have ever encountered before.

That is why they had come here, they had learned of the unique inhabitants, and thought they would be a nice addition. They had not been readily accepted, but eventually they had been welcomed. As a couple, they were seen less threatening, however reality was the exact opposite. None of their appetites had been quenched in their coupling, if anything they had been further aroused. The brute strength and power of Keiko, the stunning attractiveness and sensuality of Ambrose, they were a striking couple. And striking in the truest sense of the word. Finally she stood before them, and Ambrose stepped forward to take the lady's into his cool hand, for an icy kiss. He could feel and smell the blood in her veins, "Let me introduce myself, I am Ambrose, and this gorgeous brute is my partner Keiko"
 
And more of our evening folk of the village. This is Jasleena long lost blood of our village. And these two are...

Jasleena's eyes had already locked on the panther.

Were... Feline... Panther. There have been a few of your kind in my... Less magical mortal books. Always did have a preference for feline.

She glanced to the icy kiss to her hand and smiled.

A few vampires mingled in as well but the mortals don't always catch the real truths hidden in fantasy.

She barely caught Aleksi mention their names.

Yes this is Ambrose and Kieko. Careful this one has a good eye. Telling me what I was introducing her to before I could say.
 
Ambrose was a bit taken aback, he was used to women swooning in his presence, but it was clearly Keiko that had captured her initial interest.

"Once you have had big cat, my dear you never go back" He laughed looking into the witch's eye.

"I hope the three of us will have time to meet in the near future, I believe we could help each other" continued Keiko.

Ambrose was slightly offended, but he would recover. He was typically the bait to his and Keiko's fun, but either way worked. For now she was busy being introduced around, and had little time for deeper individual discussons.

As she moved on, she did turn her head, again obviously looking at Keiko. "Was there something else my lady?, I would love to service you", he said smiling.

Turning on her heel she was off, but he could not see the smile on her lips.

What exactly they would do with the power she possessed if they could get access, they didn't exactly know, but it was intriguing.

As the woman moved on, Ambrose suggested they leave. Keiko was fine. They had enjoyed a fine kill, and the dinner that came with it, and he was ready to play a bit with Ambrose.

"That is fine, let's go home and relax, maybe play a little?" The big cat inquired
 
Having stayed in the inn the first night she was roaming the village as if seeking something. Drawn... The power of her ancestry here. The house... The garden. She seemed to pay little mind to any untill an elderly gnome offered to show her the once grand ancient home now contained solely by the magics once performed within it's ancient dark river stone walls.
tumblr_pcercf2dio1s8m4j4o1_1280.jpg

She stood there studying it and the garden but did not step closer than a few feet from the gate. A tear catching sunlight hovered on her cheek.

tumblr_pcerohh0tH1s8m4j4o1_640.jpg
 
Last edited:
Ambrose and Keiko were home in seconds, both could move with the speed of light. They had lived together in their cottage for the last year. it was located at the very end of the lane, just before you would enter the magical forest...

4.jpg


Keiko stayed transformed, and Ambrose lounged on the sofa as Keiko curled up near the fire. He was a were of insatiable need, and soon he was licking and enjoying his own cock...

"You are so bad" teased Ambrose, and Keiko looked up "you are just jealous, you know if you could do this you would...but you can always take over?" And that is exactly what Ambrose did. Both of these creatures were highly sexual, enjoying each other, women, and anything else that spurred their vast sexual appetites.

They slept that night, Ambrose curled up sleeping on Keiko's soft fur. They woke up famished, it was time to head to the woods, time to kill, time to feed. Down they went to the dark river, confident prey would soon be there to satisfy them.
 
Last edited:
She walked into the shadows of the garden that seemed to hold it's own moonlight sway even in the light of morning sun. Slowly making her way to the door of the house her hand reaching out to touch it. The land around long over taken by nature but it seemed unable to over take even the abandoned house and garden. If she heard any noice she didn't register it as she stood there tracing the intricate design carved into the door.
 
There had not been a major kill, so they had satisfied themselves on rabbits, squirrels and finally a small boar. The blood fueled Ambrose, while far from full, he was refreshed. His big beautiful friend less so. They would be back out tonight, looking for a deer ram, a horse, or even a foolish writer. Ambrose knew they would be severely admonished for feasting on the new visitors so early, but they had done it before and survived the punishment handed out by Aleksei.

Suddenly their incredibly acute hearing heard the soft footsteps, and they smelled the scent they had committed to memory. They looked at each other, and in a flash, moving at nearly the speed of light, they were next to her, Ambrose's hand covering hers as she traced, "Good morning Witch of Ink, and how are you this fine morning?"
 
She jumped not in fear of them but almost the briefest flash of self defense from a memory.

I am fine. Just... Wanted to see where we're uld have been home if the sisters had not been forced to separate as they did.

Her eyes never leaving the house.

It will need repairs... Renovations... But it will do perfectly.
 
Her look as she watched the house and spoke to them was compelling. She was really talking to herself, they were just an audience for her internal dialogue and thoughts.

She was beautiful, but that wasn't the appeal, or at least the only appeal. She had a plan, a story, and they wanted to be a part of it.

Ambrose was artistic, Keiko was strong and capable. We would be happy to assist, what are you thinking of doing? ...and tell us more about the sisters...why were they made to separate?"
 
I was never told... Just that it was why the family left... And now return. I want to be here...

She turned to look at them for a moment.

Aleksi mention my staying and I do like the family home.
 
Ambrose was fascinated at the mystery. In a land where almost no deed was deemed intolerable, why would they be deemed to have to leave. And if so, why had she been so wanted back. To Ambrose’s understanding, the elders had searched desperately for this heir, this young witch, although none of the other citizens had been told exactly why.

Keiko transformed back into a man. No shirt, muscles rippling, he stood before the lady, without the slightest hint of embarrassment. He was proud of his body and had every intention of using it for his pleasure.

Each of the handsome men stood on each side, they each ran a hand up and down her side, in a more than friendly gesture. As usual, Ambrose did the talking, “Good to hear you are staying, this village is in desperate need of beautiful women, with even more special black magic...”
 
Magic is neither black nor white my vampire friend. It is as nature neither good nor evil just whatever it needs to be. Black and White magic is a Wiccan construct not a magical reality.

She glanced over either shoulder in turn to each of them before pressing forward and reaching to open the door. A sharp flash and shock as the magic on the door took payment of a drop of blood to confirm the one seeking entrance to the cottage.

Clever little locking spell. And damned powerful to be so old.

She Drew her hand back as the door opened and picked at the splinter till it was finally free from her finger.
 
Ambrose listened with fascination. "Well Jasleena, I have much to learn...but I am a willing pupil, I will say, most believe that Keiko and I are more on the dark side of magic, so it is nice to hear that you see things significantly less binary".

As he sensed no response from the beautiful witch, he pulled back his hand, Keiko was slower to do so, ever the optimist. Although she looked at him before attempting to unlock her cottage, he realized he and his partner still had significant work to do if they were going to gain more intimate knowledge. Ambrose, was well versed in seduction and thus far he had to admit he had yet to register a spark.

He saw the flash, and smelled the blood, mmmm, he thought but fought it off. She was clearly the rightful heir, and he wondered what was inside, would they be welcomed in or turned away?

As she picked at the splinter, Ambrose asked playfully, "if you need me to get that splinter or lick the blood, no one does it better than a vampire".
 
Last edited:
Glancing back she smiled.

You two are certainly persistent. Come on in for now. I am sure this place will need lots of work if I remember correctly it was my great great grandmother who was one of the ones who had to leave and she was an infant or at least very young at the time.

Walking in she did then turn and hold out the injured hand to the vampire as her eyes watched the panther in man's form.
 
Keiko followed Jasleena and Ambrose into the house. Despite the fact that Ambrose did all the talking...God he never stopped talking, Keiko was the more intuitive. He was also incredibly smart, but where Ambrose liked to scheme and plan and orchestrate, Keiko saw that all as wasted time and energy that he could spend on life's pleasures which for him were primarily hunting, feasting on the kill and sex. Why complicate things when those activities so fully consumed and satisfied him.

He had already spent more effort courting this witch than was his custom, but for some reason he sensed this was worth it. There was potential for another level of enjoyment here, his intuition suggested this woman had demons, passions and kinks, where his perfect body, might provide the perfect canvass for her to practice her other art. If you combined that with his kinky, beautiful partner, the possibilities for deviance were endless. So he stayed intrigued and watched her closely.

Ambrose took the hand, the chill of his flesh had the oddest impact on women as their heat rose to offset it. His cool lips kissed her hand, and finding her finger he took it into his mouth. Licking and sucking it ever so gently, he removed any impurities, until a morsel of her pure clean blood, tantalized his tongue. He could only withstand so much temptation, so he removed the finger, "May I say, your blood is of the finest vintage, and trust me I am a connoisseur, but your wound is clean my lady...and may I say, it was my pleasure tasting you".

Keikio watched her eyes as Ambrose went about his task, and flirted, he saw the flame there, and was pleased. Whether it be now or in the not too distant future, Keiko knew he would be intimate with this woman, and it would be memorable...
 
She smiled retracting her hand from Ambrose after his affections. Her eyes falling back to Kieko with a smile.

So either of you well versed in home repair?

She could care less if he was naked she absolutely loved were's especially felines.
 
Ambrose was bored at the concept of manual labor, that was such a menial task for someone as gifted and artistic as he. No that was the terrain of his lover, that brute could handle.

"Well yes, Keiko is quite gifted, we completely redid the inside of our cottage to make it the way we wanted it, and Keiko did everything. We probably have a stronger preference for animal skins, but in terms of carpentry, electrical and plumbing, he is your man".

Keiko smiled. "Yes Ambrose, and you are equally useless. Go home and get me some pants, shirts and boots, I don't want to cut off or injure anything important", he winked at the pretty witch.

"So where would the lady like to begin? and Ambrose, please bring back a couple of bottles of wine and some cheese when you return, and a rabbit or two would be nice as well".
 
Well with such a food order perhaps the kitchen? Or just see what needs work first.

She smiled to Ambrose as Keiko told him.what all to bring and then turned back to Him with a smile.

So... Let's... Explore.
 
Keiko was actually looking forward to this. He liked to create things, he liked to build and enjoy what he created.

Wonderful, we can do anything you want granite, cabinets, new plumbing and appliances...

....let your imagination run wild, I am up for any direction you want to go...
 
She walked into the kitchen and looked around in awe taking it all in.

How can we modernize without damaging any of this beautiful rustic historic whatever you want to call it charm and beauty?

Then she saw a chair shoved off to a corner and took a step back. She didn't understand the feeling she was getting from it... Anger... Fear... Pain... She was physically shaking barely able to choke out the word

Gone...
 
He could feel the magic and appreciated the charm of the antique setting. His imagination ran wild.

We could keep the natural feel a couple of ways, we could put varnished wood counter tops carved from the great oaks of the magic forest. Muir woods in California was nothing compared to the giant century old oaks of their forest. Or we could do polished granite with natural jagged edges again preserving the natural charm. With stainless appliances, and these beautiful knotty pine cabinets, it could be breathtaking. There is plenty of room to build an island in the middle. I can match the wood, would you like a grill built in here, or a cauldren?, he winked.

She was no longer listening, she was staring, trembling. He instinctively morphed into his panther were and went tomhold her. Poof, the chair was gone, “Leena” he assumed her less formal name, “What is it?” She could feel his strong, furry arms holding her
 
That... That chair... Get rid of it... Pain... Anger... Fear... It... It has... Had something to do with it.

She balled up against his chest not used to feeling emotions that intently as if trapped in front of a army of trains all aimed at her.
 
Back
Top