Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You people are perverts of advanced age? My association to that: RUN!!!!!¡¡¡¡

We don't tolerate ageism arund here, spike. And don't forget, Naoko and Neko already have you seduced in the hot tub...and your parking stub still isn't validated; the valet will not return your car.

We don't tolerate ageism arund here, spike. And don't forget, Naoko and Neko already have you seduced in the hot tub...and your parking stub still isn't validated; the valet will not return your car.

Well ... not without a few dings anyway :)

Ding Dong the witch is dead!!! :D

I love youngsters...they have absolutely no clue...but they are fun to watch.

Don't tell anyone, but that's the reason I'm not taking full retirement; what ever would I do without the young ones to amuse me.:devil:

Oh, and where's Glynndah? I could use a little :kiss: from a good witch...

Ok...It's a good thing I kept my clothes on when I got in the hot tub. And that car is just a rental, so I think I'm gonna flee from all you furies with your genitalia-scooping tendencies.

Ding Dong the witch is dead!!! :D

I love youngsters...they have absolutely no clue...but they are fun to watch.

When I was four years old those flying monkeys gave me screaming nightmares. Seriously freaky creatures.

Hey there will be nose-smacking in here in a minute! Where's the association gone?

Flying monkeys to trolls, OK. So I'm doing

Billy goats gruff.

Sous le pont d'Avignon,
On y mange, on y mange.
Sous le pont d'Avignon
On y mange les enfants...

Hey there will be nose-smacking in here in a minute! Where's the association gone?

Flying monkeys to trolls, OK. So I'm doing

Billy goats gruff.

The Wolf and the Seven Little Kids

(Both stories gave me the shivers when I was little.)

Trolls are not scary to me. I'm not one to boast often, but there was this one time where I got an entire village banned from a server. 20.000 people banned for life. I think that people like the ones you're warning me of have something to learn.

OK, we seem to have lost the association here for a moment. I will just post whatever pops into my pretty little head.

Oreo cookies.

Mmmm. *crunch crunch*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back