*bites lip in anticipation*

Aw thank you L_I! How have you been? I didn't see last year's game so I have no idea how boring it might have been hehe. I will probably watch today's game in the worst way possible; flipping between it and other tv that interests me more, lol. I'm a bad, bad sports fan :D

I've been getting along, okay, thanks! :) Lots of working and projects around the house, so plenty of stuff to keep me busy and out of trouble.

Feels like it's been so long since we've caught up. But yes, last year, I was doing a lot of channel changing, especially in the second half. So far, looks like tonight's game is living up to it.

Retail grocery rooooough:(

Ooh that is rough, a few of my friends work in grocery stores and it's very demanding work!

I've been getting along, okay, thanks! :) Lots of working and projects around the house, so plenty of stuff to keep me busy and out of trouble.

Feels like it's been so long since we've caught up. But yes, last year, I was doing a lot of channel changing, especially in the second half. So far, looks like tonight's game is living up to it.

Glad to hear things are well! Hopefully those projects are fun things that you enjoy doing.

The game tonight was tough! The interception at 20 seconds left was pretty incredible. Bad decision on Seattle's part but you can tell it meant the world to that rookie who changed the game by intercepting the pass.

Nice to see your pretty face again. :)

Aww thank you! How have you been? :)

This is why I enjoy watching any sporting whatever it may be. I think we could do away with some of the pride of the whole thing, as I honestly think it creates some deep bad ideas of 'them against us' but that may be a more philosophical dilemma of society.

I wholeheartedly agree with you that not caring overly about the outcome of any said event makes you appreciate whatever kind of sport you are watching even more. People can do simply wonderful and amazing things with their body, and that is what should be admired.

*hugshugs* Hey sweetie! How have you been? Things lovely down under? You have been missed!

Figure I should keep up with some pic posting!

How is everybody's evening going? Or Monday afternoon, if you're in the land down under :)

Attachments

• breast-thighs7-11.jpg
    breast-thighs7-11.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 213
  • facebreast7-11.jpg
    facebreast7-11.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 227
I never mentioned, it's lovely to see your photos again also hehe ^_^
You're looking great Fawn =]

Always so generous with your compliments Den, and it's always so good to see you my old friend :) :heart:

Fine, I suppose. Just waiting to hear back from job applications, mainly.

Fingers crossed you get good news fast!! :catroar:

Thanks! At least you posted some good pics for me to look at while I pass the time. :D

I am happy they're worth passing the time with!

If I may ask, what types of employment did you apply for? Any dream jobs reviewing your applications? :)

Figure I should keep up with some pic posting!

How is everybody's evening going? Or Monday afternoon, if you're in the land down under :)

Hey beautiful,

It's great to see that you're back and looking as lovely as you always do.
Missed you.

Glad you're back! Sexy new pics. Any new girl on girl romps to tell us all about???

Thank you! And hehe, no, that was a one-time event. I learned then though women are lovely to look at, playing with them just isn't for me.

Hey beautiful,

It's great to see that you're back and looking as lovely as you always do.
Missed you.

Aw you're so sweet Ric, thank you for such a warm welcome! How have you been?

Much better with you pics cumming up!

Hehe why thank you!

Beautiful

Always so kind to my fragile ego ru, it is appreciated! :)

Aw you're so sweet Ric, thank you for such a warm welcome! How have you been?

I have been good, although I have been visiting your thread regularly like a stalker awaiting your return.
Where were you hiding ?

I have been good, although I have been visiting your thread regularly like a stalker awaiting your return.
Where were you hiding ?

Long long story. The last few months of 2014 were really tough. My grandmother passed, which was the biggest hardship, but a few other unhappy things also occurred.

Life is hopefully on the upswing now. Fingers crossed it continues! :)

I can't believe i missed this... great to see a beautiful lady posting again!! I do appreciate those dark sexy teasing eyes! ;)

Long long story. The last few months of 2014 were really tough. My grandmother passed, which was the biggest hardship, but a few other unhappy things also occurred.

Life is hopefully on the upswing now. Fingers crossed it continues! :)

I am very sorry for your loss, it's never easy to lose those that are close to us.
In my experience we only endure these hardships for a season and it always gets better.

Back