2nd round :)

cbo1234

Sweetly Deviant
Round 2

Hi everyone! I'm not sure if you all remember me.
You can call me C. ;)

Anyway, I've missed the forums and decided to start this thread. Might not update as much as I'd like, but let's have fun! okay?! :D

Last edited:
You can call me Cari. ;)

Anyway, I've missed the forums and decided to start this thread. Might not update as much as I'd like, but let's have fun! okay?! :D

Very nice... just the suggestion of fun between those thighs, with the hemline just low enough to keep a sense of mystery but still tempt the viewer!

You can call me Cari. ;)

Welcome back aboard Cari. I suspect that you are going to be very popular here...what a body! Have fun :D :kiss:

You can call me Cari. ;)

Oh, Cari, I certainly remember. Welcome back, beautiful. You rock those outfits:rose:

John

You can call me Cari. ;)

I love legs and yours are as perfect as they come. More please.

Very nice... just the suggestion of fun between those thighs, with the hemline just low enough to keep a sense of mystery but still tempt the viewer!

exactly ;) It's the way I roll.

Love the pics, Cari! Can't wait to see more.

glad you like :D

Welcome back aboard Cari. I suspect that you are going to be very popular here...what a body! Have fun :D :kiss:

I hope so! I definitely will. woo

Welcome back dear :rose:

Thanks!

Oh, Cari, I certainly remember. Welcome back, beautiful. You rock those outfits:rose:

John

Thanks John :kiss:

I love legs and yours are as perfect as they come. More please.

Thanks! I'll definitely try

Those legs along with this outfit is really sexy. I hope we get to see more like this with different dresses on. :)

attachment.php

Hi cari,

I dont know you with being new but just wanna say welcome back, a great new addition to this section and you and your photos :rose:

You can call me Cari. ;)

I do remember you! Welcome back! Still beautiful sweetie!

Those legs along with this outfit is really sexy. I hope we get to see more like this with different dresses on. :)

attachment.php

Thanks :D and I'm sure you will. Dresses are the onyl things I wear when I go out.

Welcome back Cari :) Oh what gorgeous legs!

Thanks Brian!

Hi cari,

I dont know you with being new but just wanna say welcome back, a great new addition to this section and you and your photos :rose:

Thanks so much peekabooo :D

I do remember you! Welcome back! Still beautiful sweetie!

Yay, I'm glad you do. :D thanks so much Frank :kiss:

You can call me Cari. ;)

How could I forget you? Glad to see you back!

You can call me Cari. ;)

You're back! Ive been wondering about you!!!

Back