Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
While that may be the case, don't immediately dismiss your feelings. It's too easy to do that, and society encourages you to think "oh I'm just some HORMONAL WOMAN".

You may have a legitimate feeling, and it's just amplified by your wonked out hormones. Listen to yourself, even if yourself is yelling :)
I think the past influences the present and I need to learn that this man is different form the other one.

And also a born worrier.

And urber hormonal too .....bad conbination me thinks

I've been in a distance relationship for a little over 3 years. We've spent a total of 6 weeks together. He lives on the west coast and I on the east coast. We met online and became friends but the sexual attraction was overwhelming. It is what drove us to the trust and friendship we now have.

During that time he was visiting we lived every single second enjoying each other. He taught me how to be a great lover and I became his love slave in reality. He owns my heart. It is so hard to be this far apart but we have kept it exciting. We talk on the phone, text and use messenger to stay involved. We've had fights and great make up phone sex. He is my man, my master. Right now we are way overdue for a visit. Things have been getting in the way and I'm worried about that. I need a date to be set so that we can look forward to making plans to see each other again. I need to see him so badly it hurts!

Big hugs!! I know the "need to set the date" feeling. I hope you get to see him soon.

I think the past influences the present and I need to learn that this man is different form the other one.

And also a born worrier.

And urber hormonal too .....bad conbination me thinks

I'm a born worrier and hormonal lately, too. Yeah, it's not the best combination especially in LDRs

Oh fuck ....need to vent! ......how can an irrelevent omission make me feel guilty? Something I didnt tell him about he discovered . It's made me feel bad about myself like I'm being deciteful. Its made me question my honesty.

I feel really shit. We started having a good converstion. Discussing our meeting which is coming up soon. Then the converstion turned to something I hadnt told him and now I feel like I've been kicked.

He wasnt angry with me .....but I'm angry with me. And worried there's some ulterior motive for his questions.

Why the fuck cant people just say what they mean?

Or maybe thay do and I just dont hear them.

It's been my experience, 99.9% of the time, guys say what they mean. Women are the ones that tend to have hidden meaning, and so we expect this from our men, and pick apart everything they say until we discover "what they really meant" when in actuality, they did say what they really meant.

Men are simple. They just don't think as complexly as we do.

Ho-Ly fuck. Either we're just ridiculously in tune, or he's bloody psychic over a ludicrous amout of distance...because not ONLY did he magically get his internet back and call me right in the middle of masturbating, but he managed to push on every single button that was in my head right then.

It's almost unbelievable the ART we've elevated our LDR to :rolleyes:

PS. roommate, i am so sorry. I am normally much more well prepared to be silent, but I was caught off guard. I really hope you did not hear me.

It's been my experience, 99.9% of the time, guys say what they mean. Women are the ones that tend to have hidden meaning, and so we expect this from our men, and pick apart everything they say until we discover "what they really meant" when in actuality, they did say what they really meant.

Men are simple. They just don't think as complexly as we do.
Yer Wenchie your right ~ as always. I look for hidden agendas which ar'nt there. He's a good man and he dosen't play games. I'm currently a needy hormonal pain in the ass!
Have given myself the Wenchie talking to i.e. own your emotions and dont upload them on to him and am back on the straight and narrow again :)

Bloody women! Oh how I wish I could think like a man and seperate sex from feelings!

Wouldn't give myself half the amount of grief I do.

I notice there is'nt a Dom distance support thread........I think that just about says it all about the male female devide lol.

Yer Wenchie your right ~ as always. I look for hidden agendas which ar'nt there. He's a good man and he dosen't play games. I'm currently a needy hormonal pain in the ass!
Have given myself the Wenchie talking to i.e. own your emotions and dont upload them on to him and am back on the straight and narrow again :)

Bloody women! Oh how I wish I could think like a man and seperate sex from feelings!

Wouldn't give myself half the amount of grief I do.

I notice there is'nt a Dom distance support thread........I think that just about says it all about the male female devide lol.

Actually this is open to both sides, and was started by a male.

It's just kind of become a subbie sleep over party. I think it's in the nature of women to bond together and share all the emotional stuff.

As for "the wenchie talking to" *giggles* I'm glad my words help you even when I haven't said them. What Would Wenchie Do? *giggles*

Actually this is open to both sides, and was started by a male.

It's just kind of become a subbie sleep over party. I think it's in the nature of women to bond together and share all the emotional stuff.

As for "the wenchie talking to" *giggles* I'm glad my words help you even when I haven't said them. What Would Wenchie Do? *giggles*
Well you did say them to me , in private , some time ago when I was struggeling with the emotional stuff ......and they have stuck with me!

who said "why can't a woman be more like a man?".......My Fair Lady?

LOL

Ugh, why is it that the wait between logging on myself and seeing my LDR sub log on is always so nerve wracking? Even when I know that I've gotten on early, I still can't help but wonder: "Oh, has something happened to her? Oh, did I say something wrong last time?" It's agonizing.

I think part of the problem is that my mind is basically a shivering ball of neuroses wrapped around a polysyllable- because that's certainly a contributing factor in every other nerve wracking sensation in my life- but it's more than that here. It might be that given there's entire oceans separating me from her, there's really very little I could do if she did end up ignoring me, whether on purpose or accidentally, that really gets my neurotic side going.

And I guess it's also just so much fun hanging out with her that I want it to start as soon as possible! Sorry folks, just needed to vent for a bit, and this was the appropriate forum... ;)

Ugh, why is it that the wait between logging on myself and seeing my LDR sub log on is always so nerve wracking? Even when I know that I've gotten on early, I still can't help but wonder: "Oh, has something happened to her? Oh, did I say something wrong last time?" It's agonizing.

I think part of the problem is that my mind is basically a shivering ball of neuroses wrapped around a polysyllable- because that's certainly a contributing factor in every other nerve wracking sensation in my life- but it's more than that here. It might be that given there's entire oceans separating me from her, there's really very little I could do if she did end up ignoring me, whether on purpose or accidentally, that really gets my neurotic side going.

And I guess it's also just so much fun hanging out with her that I want it to start as soon as possible! Sorry folks, just needed to vent for a bit, and this was the appropriate forum... ;)
I can relate to the nerousis.The distance enhances that .given that communication is limited....I always think the worst.If I dont hear from Master I worry If I did or said something to displease him. he always tells me I am being silly...but I love him so much...his opinion means everything. I try to keep my nerotic thoughts to a minimum but sometimes they get the best of me.

I can relate to the nerousis.The distance enhances that .given that communication is limited....I always think the worst.If I dont hear from Master I worry If I did or said something to displease him. he always tells me I am being silly...but I love him so much...his opinion means everything. I try to keep my nerotic thoughts to a minimum but sometimes they get the best of me.

Word up. Especially now that it seems like she's just flat out missed our scheduled time together, leaving me disappointed, miffed and extremely worried. Damn, sometimes this whole thing kind of sucks. Totally worth it, and very, very fun most of the time, but... Maybe I just need to learn how to relax a little.

Word up. Especially now that it seems like she's just flat out missed our scheduled time together, leaving me disappointed, miffed and extremely worried. Damn, sometimes this whole thing kind of sucks. Totally worth it, and very, very fun most of the time, but... Maybe I just need to learn how to relax a little.

It doesn't take much to send a quick text message or offline IM to let the other know that you are all right.

When Sir and I were online He didn't have a mobile phone and He still doesn't know how to send a text message (He's dyslexic). I would get worried if I didn't hear from Him because of His health issues, so He would be sure to send me a PM, email or instant message (yahoo) so I knew He was ok.

When I was in NZ for a couple of days in January we used Facebook messaging to communicate. My brother lent me his netbook so I didn't have to go bothering him to use his computer, he has wifi (his place is just across the backyard from my mother's granny cottage :) ).

It doesn't take much to send a quick text message or offline IM to let the other know that you are all right.

Well, that's the trouble with large time differences: it's so easy to sleep in accidentally. ;) God knows I struggle with that on occasion, too. Seems like I worried for nothing.

Still, there's usually so much love travelling the distance between us that I've never doubted her commitment. The issue is that, well, she's hours and hours behind me, in the end :)

funny that this subject has come up.I hear from Master almost every day....yet on the rare day that i dont...my heart sinks.Like today

I'm glad. :kiss:
Update for ya Wenchie.
Everything is going fine. How I was ever lucky enough to find this man is beyond me, but I'm counting my blessings. I beat myself up over things far much more than he does. He knows me so well now and he just shrugs things off. Acceps my foibles lol.

Anyway we are meeing again on the 28th!

I'm so excited. The first time was very much a tentative exploration of each other . I have a feeling that this time things will be a little different.

Wish me luck hunnie bunch! xx

Proxy?

Welcome here....and my appreciation for writing in! Expect more input from you and other like-minded people!

It would be great if you share some of your experiences over time just as an encouragement for those insecure in this...

It is considered that 'online domination' is ONLY for players and wannabe's. Though the large number of fakes do earn us this malicious 'credit', there are few serious contenders and followers.

Frustration and insecurity can and does set it in these long distance relation. Possibly we could all come together to make things work better. Feel free to open up and share and ask so we can make our experiences more fulfilling! Though online domination can never replace r/l domination, as accepted by all (including me)....should we discard it? should we despise it? I guess not.

Lend in your ideas....and of course, constructive criticism, aimed at making things better. The rest of the uses, no offence meant, who do NOT meet eye to eye, can walk across our fence to the next thread/forum!

Also, pour in the remote punishments that you would give/have been given.

P.S:
I am actually now thinking of an idea wherein the Master can possibly punish tio some extent according to His wish. -the concept of Remote punishment. If there was a way.....from the technology that we can that we can make a 'self made' remote punishment toy at an affordable cost! I havent yet framed my idea but have some blue print of the idea which I will be working on!

Regards,
Boobsqueeezer
Orient Master from India

Clearly this would not be to everyone's liking, but your Master / Mistress could arrange for someone to come and administer a prescribed punishment as his / her proxy. Might be a lot to explore there.

MDW

not hearing from Master everyday is very difficult. As a strong woman it bothers me how weak and needy I feel without any communication on some days...and it all goes down hill from there. He wants me to be more confident in his commitment to me and really I am...yet I can fall to pieces with just one day of missed emails. It can be heart wrenching sometimes, as this particular weekend has proven to be.

I am completely submissive to him , heart mind and soul and therefor lose all rational thinking that I would normally have outside of this relationship.

how does a sub manage to be completely under Masters control, yet remain a strong individual without him. I am struggling greatly with this.

not hearing from Master everyday is very difficult. As a strong woman it bothers me how weak and needy I feel without any communication on some days...and it all goes down hill from there. He wants me to be more confident in his commitment to me and really I am...yet I can fall to pieces with just one day of missed emails. It can be heart wrenching sometimes, as this particular weekend has proven to be.

I am completely submissive to him , heart mind and soul and therefor lose all rational thinking that I would normally have outside of this relationship.

how does a sub manage to be completely under Masters control, yet remain a strong individual without him. I am struggling greatly with this.
It is difficult when you become so dependant on contact. God don't I know it. I too have a very demanding job where I'm in charge and yet sometimes I react to him in a childlike way. I become needy and demanding.

Sometimes I dont know how he puts up with my melt downs ~ I guess the good things out weigh the bad?

It is difficult when you become so dependant on contact. God don't I know it. I too have a very demanding job where I'm in charge and yet sometimes I react to him in a childlike way. I become needy and demanding.

Sometimes I dont know how he puts up with my melt downs ~ I guess the good things out weigh the bad?

while I'm sorry to know you struggle as well...it does help to know I am not the only one that feels this way. The contrast of feelings is not even remotely like the me the rest of the world see...and sometimes I feel ashamed admitting how needy I feel.

I am still new to this lifestyle ( 1 yr) and learning, but I think it is because of the submission that I feel so devastated without him. it's comforting to know that the emotions may be part of the package and not a direct reflection of my weakness, yet I have to find a way to try to be stronger because when the lows hit they really suck! He told me today how it bothered him to hear how upset I was....yet I know I am powerless to prevent it.

Well its good isn't it that he feels upset about it ~ if he didn't then he wouldn't be worth the effort.

We have to be stronge because we can't be with the man of our choice 24/7 ...yep it sucks but it's the reality of the situation.

while I'm sorry to know you struggle as well...it does help to know I am not the only one that feels this way. The contrast of feelings is not even remotely like the me the rest of the world see...and sometimes I feel ashamed admitting how needy I feel.

I am still new to this lifestyle ( 1 yr) and learning, but I think it is because of the submission that I feel so devastated without him. it's comforting to know that the emotions may be part of the package and not a direct reflection of my weakness, yet I have to find a way to try to be stronger because when the lows hit they really suck! He told me today how it bothered him to hear how upset I was....yet I know I am powerless to prevent it.

I am sorry to tell you this but I have been in my relationship for 6.5 years and the lows still really suck, it still really upsets him when I am upset, and I still feel powerless to prevent it.

Right now I am going through my own wild mood swings so I can't be much help but to advise you to come here and vent and we will listen.

~hugs~

I am sorry to tell you this but I have been in my relationship for 6.5 years and the lows still really suck, it still really upsets him when I am upset, and I still feel powerless to prevent it.

Right now I am going through my own wild mood swings so I can't be much help but to advise you to come here and vent and we will listen.

~hugs~

That pretty much sums it all up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back