People who don't answer their phone are too busy getting...

You're nuts, woman! Why would you want your body to look like that?

It looks like abuse. You ever had hickeys on your neck? Has anyone ever told you they were pretty?

I don't know. Carry on. :D
I'll say nothing more.

This is between you ladies.

You're nuts, woman! Why would you want your body to look like that?

It looks like abuse. You ever had hickeys on your neck? Has anyone ever told you they were pretty?

I don't know. Carry on. :D

i would never dream of calling you nuts for your sexual inclinations, so i would appreciate it if you would do the same. her bruise was covered and not on the neck, or can you not see? abuse is nonconsensual. sometimes adults preform sexual acts other than missionary PIV. you can keep acting an ignorant fool, and i don't even know why i am responding, but there it is. if you can't handle a beating, get the fuck out of town.

i would never dream of calling you nuts for your sexual inclinations, so i would appreciate it if you would do the same. her bruise was covered and not on the neck, or can you not see? abuse is nonconsensual. sometimes adults preform sexual acts other than missionary PIV. you can keep acting an ignorant fool, and i don't even know why i am responding, but there it is. if you can't handle a beating, get the fuck out of town.

I think I would want something different with a woman...something soft and sweet. But with the man? Well, I have a whole different set of cravings, and I'm no longer ashamed of them or embarrassed by them.

Need.

semi-related

tumblr_mtjsggIxJV1r2tlf9o2_r1_500.gif

I think I would want something different with a woman...something soft and sweet. But with the man? Well, I have a whole different set of cravings, and I'm no longer ashamed of them or embarrassed by them.

Need.

need is true. i've thought the same about softness from a woman, but i don't know... i wouldn't mind a domme with a flogger and a soft mouth. just once. i lost my shame a long time ago. if people can't handle what comes out of my head, then they should just turn the page or look away. i no longer feel the need to edit for the easily offended.

need is true. i've thought the same about softness from a woman, but i don't know... i wouldn't mind a domme with a flogger and a soft mouth. just once. i lost my shame a long time ago. if people can't handle what comes out of my head, then they should just turn the page or look away. i no longer feel the need to edit for the easily offended.

It is need. Plain and simple. It keeps me sane. It purges so much. The man says I get a look on my face, a very blissed out look. He mentions it a lot. I think I'd like to record the look someday. I'd like to see it. :)

I'm getting there, too. It's taken me a really, really long time to even want to just do me and not care how others perceived me. I've lived to fit in for all of my adult life. And that's really sad.

I'm kind of a chauvinist, I think. I have no interest in topping a guy, but girls are a different story. I can get bossy. But I definitely imagine being forced by a woman, one with a stinging slap and mean streak. That's what our imaginations are for, I guess.

Sweet gravyjesus.

I'm kind of a chauvinist, I think. I have no interest in topping a guy, but girls are a different story. I can get bossy. But I definitely imagine being forced by a woman, one with a stinging slap and mean streak. That's what our imaginations are for, I guess.

I would absolutely die to be bossed around by you for an hour or 24.

Women are still a mystery to me.

After all these years.

We're all very different mysteries, too. But some basic rules apply to all. Like, don't call us a whore unless you're our partner and you know we like that kind of thing.

Back