Women who find bi guys hot....

waterspryte

Literotica Guru
I know there have to be more ladies out there that find bi guys so totally hot and sexy....pm me and let me know your thoughts....

Oh, and guys - feel free also to let me know what you think of a woman who thinks it's hot

I've never met any woman who thinks that a man dressing as a woman is hot. I HAVE met some women who are ok with it.

I think bi guys are very sexy and some men dressing as a woman can be hot to look at but it takes a special man I think.

I've never met any woman who thinks that a man dressing as a woman is hot. I HAVE met some women who are ok with it.

I said bi men are sexy not necessarily dressing as a woman...but the idea of two bi guys together.....

I know there have to be more ladies out there that find bi guys so totally hot and sexy....pm me and let me know your thoughts....

Oh, and guys - feel free also to let me know what you think of a woman who thinks it's hot

LOVE IT! You girls are the best :)

Would love to hear what women like about it.

Is it the kinkiness of it?
The control?
The overload of cock?

Something else...

I don't think she's referring to men dressing like women. I'm not into the sissy stuff. Just the cock ;)

*puts hand up* I think it is. I've never had the pleasure (yet) of have someone dress for me but I would like it to happen one day. It's more the ladies underwear that does it for me but :devil:

LOVE IT! You girls are the best :)

Would love to hear what women like about it.

Is it the kinkiness of it?
The control?
The overload of cock?

Something else...

I have enjoyed reading some of the 'first experiences' that some men have put up about their first encounter with another man. It has turned me on a lot more than I expected. There again, I am very new to all of *this*:eek:

It is a little kinky yes, and something that I don't tend to discuss in my real life. It's not that I wouldn't if I knew any bi men, I just don't seem to know any.

For me being with two bi men is definitely a fantasy. I'm not altogether sure if I would be ready to make it a reality just yet. The thought of it is.....:devil:

I have enjoyed reading some of the 'first experiences' that some men have put up about their first encounter with another man. It has turned me on a lot more than I expected. There again, I am very new to all of *this*:eek:

It is a little kinky yes, and something that I don't tend to discuss in my real life. It's not that I wouldn't if I knew any bi men, I just don't seem to know any.

For me being with two bi men is definitely a fantasy. I'm not altogether sure if I would be ready to make it a reality just yet. The thought of it is.....:devil:

Thanks! I know what you mean. I'm always curious to how women think about it. My wife isn't big on the idea. I'm pretty sure she thinks the fact I enjoy anal penetration that it's a gay desire/enjoyment. She's very black and white in her thinking instead of just going with what feels good :)

Thanks! I know what you mean. I'm always curious to how women think about it. My wife isn't big on the idea. I'm pretty sure she thinks the fact I enjoy anal penetration that it's a gay desire/enjoyment. She's very black and white in her thinking instead of just going with what feels good :)

I can understand how and why a wife or girlfriend might not be comfortable with it. I'm sure it's bad enough at times comparing yourself to other women, where would one start trying to compete against a man???

It seems that men who enjoy anal penetration are a lot more common than I ever thought and I don't mean that just from what people are saying here.

I can understand how and why a wife or girlfriend might not be comfortable with it. I'm sure it's bad enough at times comparing yourself to other women, where would one start trying to compete against a man???

It seems that men who enjoy anal penetration are a lot more common than I ever thought and I don't mean that just from what people are saying here.

I can understand why. It feels so damn good. Obviously I'd never tell anyone I enjoy it but i'm really happy I was open to anal stimulation and gave it a try. I just wish I was able to experience it more often. I try to be careful about how often I ask my wife to toy with my butt. For a while I was getting the impression she thought I needed it to cum (that may be me over analyzing her reactions). I don't need it to cum but it feels so damn GOOOOOOD

I can understand why. It feels so damn good. Obviously I'd never tell anyone I enjoy it but i'm really happy I was open to anal stimulation and gave it a try. I just wish I was able to experience it more often. I try to be careful about how often I ask my wife to toy with my butt. For a while I was getting the impression she thought I needed it to cum (that may be me over analyzing her reactions). I don't need it to cum but it feels so damn GOOOOOOD

Are you able to stimulate yourself at all? I know it's not the same as someone else doing it but it must still be a thrill to play on your own with your fingers or a small vibe?

Are you able to stimulate yourself at all? I know it's not the same as someone else doing it but it must still be a thrill to play on your own with your fingers or a small vibe?

Definitely. We each have our own vibe mine is a good 7 inches long so it's perfect if I want to tease or go deep :)

Definitely. We each have our own vibe mine is a good 7 inches long so it's perfect if I want to tease or go deep :)

I've never had the pleasure of using a vibe on a man yet. It's on my *to do* list. Which seems to get longer by the day the more I read:eek:

Sharing fantasies and desires

There is a little something extra fun about sharing your bi fantasies or thoughts with a woman...and then an added turn on to hear HER thoughts about it and what gets her turned on about it.

Back