Seeking editor for Loving Wife Story

CJs_Hubby

Virgin
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Posts
10
I am seeking an editor to review my story for tense, grammar and structural errors or any recommendations to improve upon the story. The story follows a story line I had been writing with one main character. It involves a loving wife. It goes back to a time before she was married but still living with her future/now husband. I am trying to establish a past for her character.

The story in approximately 3,700 words. I have reviewed it several (too many) times and continue to make changes to the point I am not sure the new changes add to the story or not. I have used spell check and grammar check, but I found the grammar check is not always correct. I have tried to make sure all the tense is correct. But sometimes what I think I have written is not what got put down on paper. My previous editor suggested I read the story out loud and pronounce each word and I have found that helps catch a lot of errors.

I have had several stories approved and published in literotica.com. I write under the name of cjs_hubby (CJ's hubby) my stories can be found at;
http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=719750&page=submissions.

I had a very good editor but I am unable to find him now after my multi-year absence of writing. This story may evolve into s short series of stories depending on how it is accepted by the readers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am also reviewing several of my other stories and will make changes to them to clean them up.

CJ's hubby
 
You might mention that these are cuck/wittol stories. That may influence an editor's willingness to work on these. And you DO need an editor. (Not me; my dance card is full.) I read the first three stories in your list (BLOCK PARTY and COWBOY UP 1-2) and found them difficult to work through. Orthography (spelling and grammar), tenses, possessives, run-ons, repetitions, all that stuff. Yes, read it aloud, maybe to CJ, and see how it sounds.
 
Story accepted

Thanks to Sexy-Geek for his editorial assistance. The story was accepted and is getting a good response.
 
Back
Top