Ask a MtF TG a question

I may not be able to relate to the emotional pain you endure, but I will listen to you vent my friend.

Damn - I can't be describing it well enough!! :D
Thanks Paradox - that's appreciated. I promise to bore everyone stupid with physical pain in a week or two :rolleyes::cool:
Watch this space for updates :)
Ooop - spoilers :cool:

Damn - I can't be describing it well enough!! :D
Thanks Paradox - that's appreciated. I promise to bore everyone stupid with physical pain in a week or two :rolleyes::cool:
Watch this space for updates :)
Ooop - spoilers :cool:

Sis, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Always.

:rose:

Feeling like a new woman

It's true - I've made it through and though I'm feeling very sore and still pretty dopey (love drugs) I am on my way to the rest of my life. Sorry if that sounds cryptic but if you've been in the loop you'll know what I mean.
Big hint
SRS
More catch ups to follow

It's true - I've made it through and though I'm feeling very sore and still pretty dopey (love drugs) I am on my way to the rest of my life. Sorry if that sounds cryptic but if you've been in the loop you'll know what I mean.
Big hint
SRS
More catch ups to follow

Congratulations!!! You've been in my thoughts and prayers.

:rose: :kiss:

Big hint
SRS
More catch ups to follow

Exciting! I hope everything is going okay!

Big hint
SRS
More catch ups to follow

Wonderful! ((:)kiss::rose::heart::kiss:)))

Thanks each :)
I have dispensed with Fifi the wee terrier who has been trailing me for the last couple of days, so that's a major step ( even if I'm waddling still ) but I'll spare the more delicate Litsters readers of any other horrors! :cool:
Lots of team spirit here in the recovery home with applause for folks when they leave and encouragement for new arrivals. I'm sure someone is smoking spliffs: probably one of the local girls.
Still lots of unresolved questions flying around in my head and trying to find a perspective is difficult. I wish I had a little door to let them out so's they could fly off into the great unknown where they belong. I think maybe I have too much time on my hands and if I write anymore I'll be whittering. Am already.
New dressings in an hour - that'll hurt but it breaks the monotony :D You can only read so many books.

Great news, Girl!

Give those questions time. I know you gave them a lot of time already, but do give them some more. Maybe they won't fly but creep away, and not all at once but one by one, but most of them will solve themselves.

Congrats congrats congrats sticks!!! I'm sooooooooo happy for you. ;) I know this was a long time in the coming, but at least you're on your way now. :rose::kiss:

Big hint
SRS
More catch ups to follow

Only just saw this. Hooray! Hope you're healing well.

Hey Sticks...

Been away again for awhile....but pretty sure I figured it out......thinking about you, :)

Thai Times

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts :rose:

Updates: the thunderstorms here deserve X-rating as they are spectacular. I’m taking my cues from the Thai girl here who just shrug and ( I think ) laugh at us!
In the dark last night
Medical: been feeling pretty rough the last 24 hours. I’m not sure why, but things still hurt a lot, like really sharp & dull pains inside, that break me into a cold sweat, plus I have a dodgy tummy from a bug that seems to be going round. In short there have been moments I wish I was dead y’know - so ill-feeling. It’ll pass I know but it’s very wearying, if that’s a word even.
I spend a lot of time watching the vent of the aircon opening and closing in a seemingly random pattern and wonder if boredom can be actually terminal.

Today - a bit better
Exciting moments include dilation, which I should emphasise is anything but sexy. Shoving a plastic dong up yer chuff is anything but - it's frightening because you wonder if you'll come apart, like something from Frankenstein. I'm getting used to the sight of blood though "This quite normal Miss Jane. Must go in all the way." 'It's ok I'm going to be lesbian or date guys with tiny dicks' Sheesh, the things we do for love... I hope the first guy seriously appreciates my pain - I'll be like 'Did you enjoy that OR WHAT?!' :mad: :)
Also mirrors: we have to bond with our vaginas so we are encouraged to look. One of the Thai girls has even held a private viewing - ok, so I did look. Mine looks like a boiled badger so I won't be doing a show and tell anytime soon....but it is my badger :)

^^^ Just so it doesn't have teeth! :D

Glad you're slowly getting better sticks! Thinkin' about you all the time. :rose:

41yuXHxnBhL._SX300_.jpg

:heart:

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts :rose:
Sheesh, the things we do for love... I hope the first guy seriously appreciates my pain - I'll be like 'Did you enjoy that OR WHAT?!' :mad: :)
Also mirrors: we have to bond with our vaginas so we are encouraged to look. One of the Thai girls has even held a private viewing - ok, so I did look. Mine looks like a boiled badger so I won't be doing a show and tell anytime soon....but it is my badger :)

*hugs you super tight*

Cannot imagine your journey little Sis but I do know its one you needed to make. At the risk of sounding condescending... I'm very proud of you.

Having been in the boiled badger-state twice, I absolutely understand you!
It did take me quite a while to get on speaking terms with my vagina again. Both times.

Would it help if you christened your plastic dong? Allowing Mr Clooney (yeah, I know. I am of an other generation *grins*) to enter you sounds a lot more appealing than "shoving a plastic dong up your cuff".

Every new day will bring you less pain, Jane ((:)kiss::rose:)))

Hi All
your love is much appreciated :heart::heart:
I like the idea of naming the stents: I've got three of them in increasing size, just like Baby Bear up to Daddy Bear, but frankly the association with bears as hairy homosexuals is not attractive. Suggestions welcome but don't make them too funny or I'll end up laughing and firing the thing across the room :eek:

Hi All
your love is much appreciated :heart::heart:
I like the idea of naming the stents: I've got three of them in increasing size, just like Baby Bear up to Daddy Bear, but frankly the association with bears as hairy homosexuals is not attractive. Suggestions welcome but don't make them too funny or I'll end up laughing and firing the thing across the room :eek:
Steely Dan is already taken, as is Bob.

Perhaps Paradox for the largest of the three? Just a thought. :rolleyes:

Suggestions welcome but don't make them too funny or I'll end up laughing and firing the thing across the room :eek:
If I'd had anything in me when I read that, I'd have fired it across the room. :D

The biggest one should obviously be named 'Max', but I haven't any suggestions for the others (Tom, Dick and Max??).

Mm, I would call them Johnny, George and Sean.

Or maybe Tiny, Bigger and Bull.

Or Piccolo, Demi and Standard. Standard doesn't sound very sexy though, so maybe we should pass that and jump to the next bigger bottle one sees quite often, the Magnum (1,5 L.).

Back