Guardian

cumnchat

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 24, 2013
Posts
5,111
closed for opensesame54321

Todd Bennett didn't look anything special with his boyish good looks but those who had tangled with him in the past knew that he could be a force to be reckoned with, ruthless and dispassionate. That was why he had been chosen by 'THE CIRCLE' for this mission. His chief was briefing him,
"Her name is Helen Daniels, twenty two years old we believe, until two months ago she was the girlfriend of CLAUDIO RAINERI a mafia Don in Boston, then for some reason she took off. Claudio wants her back, we think preferably alive and in one piece, take a look at the picture in your folder when you leave and you'll appreciate why. Your mission is to look after her and find out what she knows about his operation, that is if she knows anything. I doubt that she is aware of the hornet's nest she has stirred up so she isn't hiding. You will need to get close to her but don't let on who you are and one more thing, try not to kill anyone this time."

Todd groaned inwardly, a damned babysitting job, but then a job was a job and it paid well.

"Where is she now and what is she doing?" he asked out of curiosity knowing that it would all be in the file anyway.

"When do I start?"

"As soon as possible, remember you have to stick close to her so sleep with her if you have to."

Todd grinned at that, the last one he slept with on a job had turned up claiming he was the father of her three month old kid.

Todd unwound his six foot frame from the chair and headed for the door.
 
Last edited:
"Helen? Helen Daniels?"

Helen looked up with a start, like a deer in the headlights. With a sigh, she put down the waiting room magazine. Despite the fact that it was like all doctor's waiting room magazines and was out of date by a couple of years, she had found an article that was interesting.

"Right this way, Miss Daniels."

The high pitched sound of the drill bit working away at someone else's teeth gave her a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach.

An hour and a half later, she left the office a couple of hundred dollars lighter and drooling out of the left side of her half numb mouth, her lip feeling rubbery. She had been cautioned about waiting until she got the feeling completely back before eating.

The weather was a bit nippy here in Dorchester, a suburb of Boston, and she looked in the mirror in the car to see if the numb side looked weird. Her smile was lopsided. She gave it a light slap and felt nothing.

She turned the car towards the mall, parking the bright blue Ford Focus that Claudio had bought her as his stupid way of apologizing. As she headed for one of her favorite shops, she felt free for the first time since she had seen the man with his dark looks and his dangerous air. She felt a bit naughty letting him lead her astray. But she was wiser, at least she thought so, to be through with him. She had seen that temper of Claudio's once too often. That stupid man had torn one of her favorite dresses and slapped her, knocking a filling out more than once. That had been the last straw. She left him a note saying to leave her alone, stay away. Then, packing up the car, she left.

The mall wasn't that crowded as she entered Bullseye!. She liked their clothes and maybe she could pick up a few things to wear to interviews for a job. In the next couple of days, she would need to find some way of earning some money. Signing, she looked the dresses over.

"Hello, I'm Becki. May I help you?" The girl was too perky.

"Uh, yef. Boo you hab disss..." Becki looked at her strangely. "Sobby. Dentist." She pointed to her mouth.

"Oh, dentist. Just had a tooth filled? I understand. Don't you just hate them? A necessary evil."

She spent the next hour with Becki trying on various outfits.
 
Last edited:
So it was Boston, it was a city that Todd knew well, seeing as he had grown up there. He put his foot down, breaking the speed limit confident that his souped up Ford Mustang could outrun any highway patrol cars. Outwardly it looked ordinary enough but under the bonnet was a powerful souped up engine that could outrun practically any other vehicle on the road.
Boston's familiar skyline came into view and he slowed down giving a sigh of nostalgia.
The 200 Claredon and the Prudential Tower among the numerous skyscrapers that dominated the skyline.
He glanced at the dashboard clock, only 1PM so he may as well begin searching for this Helen Daniels as he didn't have an address but he did have a description of her car and the license plate so if he cruised around he might get lucky.
He headed for the busiest part of town as it was quite possible she was out shopping. As luck would have it he was right. In the car park of the mall the bright blue vehicle stood out like a beacon among the others. He parked up a few spaces away and wandered over to check the licence plate. Yep this was her's alright, all he had to do now was find her and get her confidence. Using his powers of deduction and his knowledge of women he decided clothes shops were the best place to try. BULLSEYE was the nearest so he took the elevator to each floor in turn, scanning each department for her giveaway red hair.
BULLSEYE , there she was chatting to one of the sales girls and holding two dresses up against her body. WOW, what a body Todd thought to himself, the photo he had of her didn't do her justice.
He pondered how best to introduce himself without her giving him the brush off. If she did that then he would have to resort to stalking her. Then she gave him his opening as she seemed to favour the one he would have chosen himself.

"Yes that one Miss, perfect for you to wear when you have dinner with me tonight."
He put on his best smile as he interrupted her discussion with the sales girl. The next few seconds were vital.
 
As she shopped, gradually the drooling stopped as the feeling returned to her mouth. She had already picked out a new dress to replace the one that Claudio had ruined, and she had found several things that would work for job hunting. She was gonna call it quits when she had seen the rack of pretty dressy dresses. Of course, the blue had caught her eye first as it was her favorite color.

After a bit, she had it narrowed down to two dresses - either a cute blue dress with cutouts at the waist or a cool mint dress with a lace midriff. She was leaning towards the darker blue, which really looked great with her red hair. She could tell that Becki was pushing for the mint dress, but Helen kept holding the blue one up in front of her and looking in the mirror.

She saw him in the mirror, his reflection eyeing hers as she held the blue dress up in front of her. He looked like Joe College. Tall, clean cut with brown hair and brown eyes, he looked like a future doctor. Or scientist. Or vet. Or psychiatrist. Or dentist. She felt a twinge from her tooth and gave a shiver in memory of the painful event. Still all in all, he wasn't bad looking, and he couldn't be as dangerous as Claudio had been. And from the way he was eyeing her, he seemed to like what he saw.

Yes that one Miss, perfect for you to wear when you have dinner with me tonight.

Nice smile. Maybe a bit sure of himself, but he seemed relatively safe.

She turned to face him, smiling. It was an open flirt. She flirted back.

"You seem awfully sure of yourself. Which one? Of course, if you answer wrong, then I will have to say no." She held the two dresses up, alternating holding them in front of her. "This one, or this one?"

Becki had stepped a discreet distance away. She stood to make a fair sized commission on this sale. The woman had four outfits picked out and this would be her fifth. Becki was already planning what new thing she could get with the money.
 
Todd was pleased with himself, she hadn't blown him off but was flirting with him but he had a choice to make, get it wrong and it would all be for nothing. He thought quickly and made a counter offer.

"That's hardly fair, I don't know your preferences but I tell you what, if I get it right then our date is still on, if I get it wrong then I'll buy you both dresses and you still have dinner with me"

He asked her to hold each one in front of her in turn again, he knew which one she favoured, the dark blue went so well with her luxurious red hair so that had to be it, In order to make a real impression on her he chose the mint dress and grimaced as as she shook her head.

Turning to the sales girl he saw from her name tag her name was Becki,

"Wrap both of them Becki and do you have any matching underwear? If so wrap them as well."

He turned back to Helen and grinned " I like my dates to look their best in and out of their clothes, do you prefer panties or thongs?"

He then introduced himself, "I'm Todd, Todd Bennett, you must have a pretty name to go with such a pretty girl."

When the purchases were wrapped he escorted her to the elevator his hand lightly on her slim waist, in the elevator he stood as close to her as he could and unobtrusively ran his hand over her pert round backside.

In the car park Helen headed towards her car and then he saw that thieves had jacked it up and stolen both rear wheels.

"Doesn't look like you'll be going anywhere in that today, I'll give you a lift home, after all I need to know where you live so I can pick you up tonight, say 7.30?"

Arriving at the address she gave him he leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek ,her skin was soft and warm and had an odd smell, a mixture of cedar and dentist's mouthwash.

"See you later Helen, we'll have a great time."

As soon as she disappeared inside he called the chief,

"Hi boss, I've made contact, got a date with her tonight, but we need to make her car disappear, she might as well put a sign out saying 'I'm here Claudio, come and get me',"

He told his boss where the car was and his boss promised it would be gone in an hour.

Satisfied with his afternoon's work he drove to his hotel and rested then showered ready for his date, hoping that he wouldn't be back until the next morning.
 
Helen waited to see which one he chose. To her, it was obvious which one it should be. And his counter offer was not bad - at least either way she got a free meal though the man would probably turn out to be as dull as dishwater. She shook her head when he chose the mint dress, but was pleasantly surprised when he had Becki wrap up both of the dresses.

Wrap both of them Becki and do you have any matching underwear? If so wrap them as well. I like my dates to look their best in and out of their clothes, do you prefer panties or thongs?

She raised her eyebrows at his audacity and walked over to where Becki stood, positively beaming. Speaking sotto voce where he couldn't hear, she told Becki her bra size and asked for thongs.

"Do you alway win your bets?" His grin was infectious. I'm Todd, Todd Bennett, you must have a pretty name to go with such a pretty girl.

"Helen Daniels."

Soon they were heading for the elevator, with him carrying her packages in one hand and the other hand ever so lightly on her. In the small enclosed space of the elevator, she seemed so aware of him and the closeness of him. It somehow seemed a bit unnerving and yet exciting.

She wanted to cry when she saw what had been done to her car. Her beautiful blue car! She hadn't had it long enough for the new smell to dissipate and now, she would have to get new tires!

Doesn't look like you'll be going anywhere in that today, I'll give you a lift home, after all I need to know where you live so I can pick you up tonight, say 7.30?

She was bummed but there was nothing she could do. She would call AAA when she got home and have them tow the car to a tire shop.

Her apartment complex was the standard place - not too fancy and not too shabby. She pointed out her apartment. Apartment 220 on the second floor. He kissed her cheek before she got out, grabbing her bags and heading up the outside stairs to her front door. As she went inside, Todd drove away.

Her apartment was the standard furnished apartment though she did like the hardwood floors. She got out a directory and found a tire place to have the car towed to. She called AAA and gave them the info on where to find the car, color, tag number, and asked them to tow it to Lakeside Tire & Auto. They were busy so it would probably be a couple of hours before they could do it.

She put away her purchases, in love with the new undies that this Todd had bought her. Apparently, he thought that she would model them for him. Probably thought that he was gonna get lucky tonight. Well, his plans just might not see fruition. She had allowed herself to be bowled over by Claudio. Not again. The man would have to be pretty special in order to see the silk bra and panties set that he had bought her. She tried them on and they fit. The mint set was just as sexy.

The phone ringing broke her concentration. It was AAA.

"What do you mean it's gone? It was there when I left. A bright blue Ford Focus. Missing both back tires parked in front of Bullseye!"

"Miss Daniels, we went through that entire lot. It is not there. Someone must have stolen it."

Claudio. It would be just like him to cause trouble. Tomorrow, she would go tell that little jerk just what she thought of him.

"Okay. Thank you. I think that someone is just causing trouble for me. I'll take care of it. Goodbye."

She hung up, frustrated.

She wondered just where this Todd planned on taking her to eat. It must be fancy enough for the dress, but not too fancy as this was a more casual dress. She tried to guess his occupation. He didn't have a stressed look, like that of a surgeon. And he didn't act geeky, like a scientist. A vet?

She took a bath and sprayed on some Black Opium before pondering over whether to choose the blue or the mint lingerie. In the end, she went with the blue. With the silk undies on, the new dress felt positively decadent.

She finished dressing with 15 minutes to spare. She checked her messages and popped on FB to find that one of her friends was planning on going to New York City this weekend and wanted to know if she wanted to come. She would love to, but that would make money a bit tight. Crap!
 
At 7.30 on the dot Todd rang the bell to Helen's apartment, he was excited at the thought of having her all to himself for the evening, finding out more about her and working out how he could protect her without her realising that was precisely what he was doing and not letting her know that she was in danger of being abducted and being taken back to Claudio. A pretty tall order if he couldn't get close enough to her and gain her trust and confidence.
When she opened the door he couldn't help but whistle, the blue dress looked striking on her, highlighting her golden red hair that she wore loose framing her pretty oval face. It was obvious she had made a real effort to look her best for him, an encouraging sign.

At her invitation he stepped inside and boldly hugged her kissing her chastely on both cheeks but letting one hand glide across her firm pert rear.

"You look wonderful." he said in all sincerity before adding cheekily, "The dress really suits you and I bet the lingerie feels good too." Guessing that she was wearing it.

He held her hand as he led her to his car, opening the door for her and settling her in the bucket passenger seat, her dress rode up over her knees and he caught a glimpse of creamy white thighs before she tugged it back down. As he buckled her in he grazed the side of her breast and felt her sudden intake of breath.

"Afraid it's not going to be anywhere fancy but it's a place I know well and the food and service is superb."

They chatted about everyday things as he drove then he asked about her car and if she had managed to get it sorted out. He feigned surprise and shock when she told him it had been stolen but she suspected it was her ex-boyfriend and she intended tackling him about it in the morning. Alarm bells started ringing in his head, at all costs he had to stop her from entering the lion's den.

Todd pulled up outside his destination, a nondescript building in a side street, over the doorway hung a shabby looking sign declaring 'DOLLY'S FULL ENGLISH'. Todd grinned at Helen's enquiring gaze,

"Not quite what you expected is it Helen, you're thinking 'Why the hell has he brought me to a back street greasy spoon?', just wait until we get inside before you make any judgement."

They joined the small queue waiting outside, thankful for the warm summer evening, as the queue slowly diminished and the doors opened and closed with people going in and out the mixture of different delicious mouthwatering odours assaulted their nostrils. Soon they were shown inside, it was a revelation, spic and span, the delicious odours filling the restaurant. As they sat down at a table, a chubby woman of about fifty came over and enveloped Todd in a bear hug.

"My goodness, Todd Bennett, I haven't seen you in what, five years? And who is this pretty young lady, your latest conquest?"

Todd disentangled himself and made the introductions, " Helen this is Dolly, sorry no one knows her surname so it's just Dolly, Dolly this is Helen, we only met this afternoon so I don't know if she's a conquest or not yet."

He winked mischievously at Helen.

"What are you doing nowadays Todd? You still in the security business?"

"Yes Dolly I am but on vacation now so let's forget it."

Dolly beamed at them both and brought a large menu over crammed with a vast range of dishes most with unfamiliar names.

"Excuse me, nature calls." Todd made his excuse and went to the men's room which appropriately had a sign of a man in in top and tails on the door. Todd called his boss,
"Chief we have a problem, Helen thinks Claudio nicked her car and she says she's gonna face him down about it in the morning."

"Leave it with me Todd, I'll sort it." his boss replied calm as ever.

He had no option but to leave it at that, he trusted his boss implicitly.

He returned to the table where Helen sat, her brow furrowed as she tried to decipher what some of the dishes were from their names. 'Toad in the Hole', 'Cornish Oggie', 'Jellied Eels', 'Stargazy Pie', 'Pigs in Blankets' among the many others that baffled her.

"Stumped eh honey?" he asked, "If you like fish I'll order for both of us, ok?"

Helen just nodded,

"But no Jellied Eels though?" he chuckled.

Dolly hovered over them, there, but unobtrusive, "Dolly we'll have the prawn cocktail to begin with, then the beer battered Haddock and mushy peas and those wonderful English Chips you do far better than skinny American fries. If we can manage dessert I'll let you know."

"Coming right up Todd, you know you'll have to educate that girl of yours, about the menu I mean."

The meal came in record time, the prawn cocktail almost a meal in itself, the Haddock was huge, a delicious crispy golden brown batter covering it, and as promised the English Chips melted in their mouths.

Todd finished his meal and watched Helen struggling gamely with the remains of her meal.

"I hope you're not too disappointed I didn't take you somewhere fancy but I thought this would be a new experience for you. I bet none of your previous boyfriends would have dreamt of it. Oh, I haven't asked, is there anyone I should be aware of? I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

He leaned over and picked a crumb of batter from her luscious red cherry lips and popped it into his own mouth,

"I really want to kiss you Helen, I mean REALLY kiss you, this is the best first date I've ever had,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and I've had a few. What do you want to do now? Go dancing, a club or back to your place?"

Todd surprised himself at how he was pushing the pace but time was of the essence.
 
Last edited:
The wolf whistle he gave her when she opened the door was certainly a boost to her ego. When she invited him in, she was a bit surprised when without much preamble he took her in his arms and kissed both cheeks though she was aware of his hand as it brushed against her ass. It shouldn't surprise her as this was a man that had picked her up in a department store and right off the bat bought her several sets of underwear. She would have to keep an eye out for him. She had let herself be led astray by Claudio and had managed to luckily dump the man, though it still pissed her about the man stealing back the car. Tomorrow, she would have to go give him a piece of her mind. And get the car back. After all, she needed to go look for work!

Despite this Todd's clean cut good looks, she realized that she needed to stay aware. For all she knew, he could wind up being just like Claudio.

You look wonderful. The dress really suits you and I bet the lingerie feels good too.

"Bold as brass, aren't you?" Smiling, he led her down to his car. As she sat in the black Mustang's bucket seats, her dress rode up on her thighs and she quickly noticed the gleam in Todd's eyes and she quickly tugged it back down. As he buckled her in the seat, his hand brushed against the side of her breast and she gave a little gasp. However, nothing much was said about it and she assumed that it was just an accident.

There was small chit chat between them about the rest of their afternoons When he asked about her car, she told him about what had happened.

"I know that it had to be my old boyfriend. But he hasn't heard the end of this. Tomorrow morning, I'm gonna go and let him know just what I think of him. And get my car back. He probably had the tires stolen just for spite!"

The outside of the restaurant was not that impressive. The sign said that it was a place called 'DOLLY'S FULL ENGLISH'. She had never heard of it before.

Not quite what you expected is it Helen, you're thinking 'Why the hell has he brought me to a back street greasy spoon?', just wait until we get inside before you make any judgement.

The food must be at least halfway decent as there were people waiting to get inside. The food certainly smelled good and soon they were being led to a table. Inside the place was spotless and a very jolly woman came over to hug her date. She met Dolly and learned something interesting. Dolly said that Todd was in the security business. The man tried to brush off the woman's question but Helen wondered. Security business? She wondered just what that entailed. Maybe something with the SEC?

She was given a menu to look over while he ran to the men's room. The food sounded strange, and in some instances down right icky. Jellied Eels? She gave a shiver. The only name she recognized was Pigs in a Blanket. And somehow, she suspected that this was not the pigs in a blanket that she had had at IHOP, which was link sausage wrapped in a pancake.

She let him order for her. The prawns were quite tasty, and to tell the truth they filled her up before the rest of the meal came. She had to admit that the fish was delish though she was not a big fan of the Mushy peas.

By the end of the meal, she was full and still had quite a bit of food left on her plate.

I hope you're not too disappointed I didn't take you somewhere fancy but I thought this would be a new experience for you. I bet none of your previous boyfriends would have dreamt of it. Oh, I haven't asked, is there anyone I should be aware of? I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

"Well, not now. The guy was a jerk and I left him. But you sure are assuming that there will be a second date." She grinned at him.

Surprisingly, he reached out and picked a crumb off her lips, munching on the crumb. His next words took her breath away.

I really want to kiss you Helen, I mean REALLY kiss you, this is the best first date I've ever had,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and I've had a few. What do you want to do now? Go dancing, a club or back to your place.

She had a feeling that it would be best to not go back to her apartment. This guy was moving awfully fast. Last time that she let a guy move that fast on her, was Claudio and that was a mistake.

"We could go dancing. I'm really enjoying myself. I have to admit that I've never had this kind of food before. Though some of this on the menu is a bit too far out for me."

She paused, wondering how to broach this. "Dolly said something about you being in the security business? So, what do you do?"

There was a slight smile on her lips as she waited to hear his answer. At first, she had thought that he might be a bit boring, but he was proving to turn out interesting.
 
Todd was disappointed that Helen didn't want to go back to her place, at least not yet, he understood her reasoning, she didn't know him well enough yet and he had promised her a good night out, so dancing it was.

'Dolly said something about you being in the security business? So, what do you do?'

It was the one question he didn't want, he didn't want to lie so he composed a litany of half truths.

"Pretty boring stuff really, I suppose you could say I'm a specialist locksmith. I unlock people's hearts and let them tell me their innermost secrets." He laughed at the look on her face.

"Don't worry I'm on vacation remember."

Helen's phone rang and for some reason it was on speaker and he could hear every word,

"Miss Helen Daniels? I'm sorry to call you so late,"

Todd almost choked he recognised his boss's voice immediately, what the hell was he doing?

"I am the leader of a group of environmentalists who patrol the city in an attempt to prevent rubbish being dumped, unfortunately one of our keener patrols spotted your car apparently dumped and vandalised in front of BULLSEYE department store so they had it towed away and now it has...............er............ been crushed, of course now we realise our mistake we will replace your vehicle, not to the same standard I'm afraid, our funding won't run to that, but if you are home tomorrow morning we will deliver a replacement."

The phone was cut off so Helen couldn't start asking any awkward questions.

"Well slap me round the face with a jellied eel!" was all Todd could come up with, "Well at least you won't have to go round accusing your ex of stealing your car, shame about the car though, it was a beauty."

Once they were back in the Buick Helen sat still stony faced and tears started running down her face.

Todd put his arm round her shoulder and leaned her in towards him,

"Hey baby don't cry it was only a car after all."

He tilted her face towards him and pressed his lips to hers, tasting the salty tears, he didn't try to tongue her, just playing the concerned friend. He made the kiss last as long as he could before breaking it and asking,

"Do you still wanna go dancing?"
 
She was interested in his answer. This Todd Bennett was an enigma.

Pretty boring stuff really, I suppose you could say I'm a specialist locksmith. I unlock people's hearts and let them tell me their innermost secrets.

She looked at him skeptically and he laughed.

Don't worry I'm on vacation remember.

Her phone rang. She didn't recognize the name or number that popped up, and almost didn't answer. But she did and was embarrassed that she had it on speaker. Todd and a couple of tables nearby heard the conversation.

Miss Helen Daniels? I'm sorry to call you so late

"Yes?"

I am the leader of a group of environmentalists who patrol the city in an attempt to prevent rubbish being dumped, unfortunately one of our keener patrols spotted your car apparently dumped and vandalised in front of BULLSEYE department store so they had it towed away and now it has...............er............ been crushed, of course now we realise our mistake we will replace your vehicle, not to the same standard I'm afraid, our funding won't run to that, but if you are home tomorrow morning we will deliver a replacement.

As the man spoke, she got a sinking feeling in her stomach. They crushed her car? What kind of people were they? Before she could question the idiot, or even chew him out, the man hung up and she had dead air on the line.

She really didn't hear much of what Todd said. She was working to keep herself under control in the restaurant but once he escorted her to the car and buckled her in, she could feel her control slipping as tears ran down her face. He pulled her to him to comfort her.

Hey baby don't cry it was only a car after all.

She was surprised when he kissed her - a long, slow kiss though still fairly chaste. She knew that he was just trying to make her feel better.

Do you still wanna go dancing?

She shook her head. "No, I don't feel much like dancing. Todd, would you just take me home?"

She sat looking out the window as he drove back to her apartment. She was quiet, tears trickling down her face. Only a car! She loved that little car! It was her favorite color. It was the first one that was all hers. When Claudio had bought it for her, she was thrilled over the moon. Usually, she could step outside and that car just stood out in a sea of vehicles. And with her red hair, she knew that she looked good behind the wheel. And now she would have to get new tags, get it transferred to her name, take care of insurance and all the expensive stuff that she really couldn't afford right now. And Todd probably thought that she was silly for being so upset.

It wasn't until he opened her car door that she realized that they were back at her apartment. She got out and held out her hand to shake hands.

"Thank you Todd, for a nice dinner. I'm sorry that the phone call ruined it and the rest of the evening. Perhaps we can try again some other time."
 
'Thank you Todd, for a nice dinner. I'm sorry that the phone call ruined it and the rest of the evening. Perhaps we can try again some other time. '

Was that it? She wasn't going to invite him in for a coffee? This wasn't how he had envisaged the evening ending.

"Are you sure you'll be alright on your own? you seem so upset, you need some company at least until you calm yourself, let me get you a hot drink and we can talk and you can tell me why you're so upset over a piece of metal. I promise you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to.
He held her hand during what was supposed to be a goodnight handshake but he didn't let go holding it firmly and assertively. He needed her to relent and invite him in he couldn't just walk in. Slowly he pulled her closer and breathily he whispered,

"Besides having kissed you once I want to do it again." he kissed the hollow of her neck, "and again."

This time he pulled her close until her body was pressed against him and he could feel her pert breasts against his chest. Then he kissed her properly, his tongue probing her soft lips and his hand strayed to cup her tight round ass.

He broke the long kiss and said "I could sure use a coffee after that."

He waited to see if she had changed her mind.
 
His concern seemed genuine.

Are you sure you'll be alright on your own? you seem so upset, you need some company at least until you calm yourself, let me get you a hot drink and we can talk and you can tell me why you're so upset over a piece of metal. I promise you don't have to tell me anything you don't want to.

Her hand was firmly clasped in his, with concern showing in his eyes. She hesitated, and in that instance, her drew her close to him until their bodies almost touched. She felt like a fish on a line, having nibbled at the bait now finding the hook in its mouth. His voice was low, his breath against her ear as he whispered.

Besides having kissed you once I want to do it again.

Lips brushed her neck.

and again.

The final bit of space between them disappeared as his lips claimed hers. His body was pressed to hers, his arms holding her against the warmth of him. She didn't fight, yet rather seemed to melt into him, even opening her mouth to his questing tongue. She had no intent of ever really seeing the man again, yet when he broke the kiss long enough to mumble I could sure use a coffee after that, she heard herself agreeing as if in a daze.

"Uh, okay." She suddenly felt flustered like a schoolgirl, and as if to prove it, she fumbled with her keys. With a jangling sound, they dropped on the pavement beside his car. He grinned at her, bending over to pick them up before leading her upstairs to her door and unlocking it for her. She didn't notice that he kept the keys as they entered her apartment. She was too busy trying to remember if she had any coffee to be thinking straight.
 
Todd's kiss and embrace seemed to have the desired effect, as their lips met she opened her mouth to accept his probing tongue and she melted against him. Todd savoured the sweet taste of her mouth and lingered for a while, her breasts pressed against his chest. He struggled to keep his erection under control and not make it obvious he was aroused. When he finally broke the kiss he mumbled into her neck,

"I could sure use a coffee after that."

Helen replied, 'Uh, okay.' and fumbled with her keys, dropping them beside his car. Todd bent down and retrieved them,

"I think you had better let me do this."

He opened the door and without Helen noticing he slipped them into his jacket pocket.

"You go and sit down, I'll make the coffee and a drop of something stronger if you have it."

He searched around and found a half full bottle of brandy, he poured a generous slug into each cup. As he busied himself making the coffee in the kitchen he popped his head round the door to check on Helen.
She sat on the couch looking sad and vulnerable but beautiful all the same, her hands were clasped in her lap, her red hair tumbling round her face and over her shoulders, her eyes were red rimmed but she had stopped crying and she gave him a wan smile as he brought in the coffees and placed them on the low table in front of them. He sat down beside her, close but not close enough to crowd her. He slipped his shoes off as if settling down for the night. He let her have a few sips of coffee before he asked,

"What's brought on all the tears Helen? I understand the news about your car must have been a shock but no one cries over a car like you have. Did it have some special significance to you? A gift perhaps from someone close to you, your ex boyfriend for example? You're nervous about what he'll say or do when he finds out, I bet he has a temper, most Italians do, but if he comes around here throwing his weight around I'll soon put him straight."

He put his arm round her shoulder and pulled her to him so her head lay on his shoulder.

"Come on Helen tell me, get it off that pretty chest of yours."
 
Last edited:
He sat her on the couch and went about her kitchen, making noise and occasionally glancing out to check on her. Instead of acting the hostess and fixing something for him to drink, he was doing all the work. All she could do was sit there like a lump.

Soon he came out with the coffee. It had a different taste, not bad though. He sat beside her, all sympathy and caring.

What's brought on all the tears Helen? I understand the news about your car must have been a shock but no one cries over a car like you have. Did it have some special significance to you? A gift perhaps from someone close to you, your ex boyfriend for example? Your nervous about what he'll say or do when he finds out, I bet he has a temper, most Italians do, but if he comes around here throwing his weight around I'll soon put him straight.

She hesitated for a moment before answering.

"My old boyfriend gave it to me. It was really the only halfway decent thing that he gave me. But it was my favorite color, and I loved that little car. I know that it's silly but it was mine. What stupid group goes around crushing stranger's cars? I ought to sue them. And they say that they can't give me anything as nice as what I had?"

She turned to look at him.

"And I bet that it was him that stole my tires. He was just like that." She took another sip of coffee. "Mean. I didn't know just how mean until later. You know, he slapped me and knocked a filling out. I had to get a temporary in until today. This morning I had to go to the dentist. Then my car gets vandalized, and now..." She sniffed, "...now, it's the worlds largest paperweight. My beautiful blue car."
 
Todd listened to her explanation sympathetically, holding her closer, feeling the warmth radiating from her body, so close that she was practically snuggled up to him.
Because of his trade Todd was able to read people and Helen's explanation while he didn't doubt the truth of it and was quite plausible, left him thinking there was more to it than she had said, she was holding something back.
He kissed her forehead again and squeezed her shoulder, the broad shoulder strap had slipped down and now lay in the crook of her arm so he was squeezing and stroking her bare flesh.

"You say he hit you, was he in the habit of hitting you or did you do something to annoy him? I usually find that when a man is driven to hit a woman it's usually out of jealousy, you hadn't been coming on to some guy or him coming on to you? I'm not suggesting that you're the sort of girl to two time your boyfriend but sometimes the most innocent things can be misconstrued. If this is the case, and I'm not suggesting it is then the guy wouldn't get away lightly, probably a good beating, but then you wouldn't know anything about that,,,,,,,,,,,, or would you?"

Helen was sitting in an awkward position so he tried to move her by putting his free arm round her and found himself holding her breast , it was soft and full and fitted his hand perfectly. He froze not sure whether to take his hand away and apologise or leave it there and see what happened. He opted for the second, he could always claim it was an accident, which it was, but it was so nice he couldn't be blamed for taking advantage. With the situation as it was he took the initiative and kissed Helen with a passion that came from his heart, the kiss went on for fully a minute then he sat back,

"There you go babe, your move now."
 
"No! No! No! It was all perfectly innocent. It was a party and I was just talking to some guy. Just talking! We weren't even touching or anything. But he never wanted me to even talk to anyone but him. I told him that he didn't own me. But when he saw me talking to the guy, he came running outside and slapped me and knocked me down. And..." She suddenly closed her eyes and paused.

When she opened her eyes, he was watching her and she smiled at him, trying to change the subject.

Suddenly he moved in for a kiss. It was nice but she was unsure of how to take it. One moment he was accusing her of flirting with other men, and next minute he was making a move on her.

There you go babe, your move now.

Helen suddenly became uneasy. Quickly standing, she headed for the bathroom. "I need to visit the powder room. I'll be back."

She went in the bathroom and closed the door. Running the water, she looked in the mirror at her reflection. She needed to watch her mouth. She couldn't afford to replace any more fillings. She used the bathroom and washed her hands before coming back out to the living room.

Her mood had changed and she was somber.

"Wonder what kind of car I'll be stuck with." She gave a hollow laugh. Maybe she should change the topic. It might be safer.

"So, do you live local?" She sat back down on the sofa.
 
She suddenly burst out in protest at his suggestion that she might have been two timing Claudio.

'No! No! No! It was all perfectly innocent. It was a party and I was just talking to some guy. Just talking! We weren't even touching or anything. But he never wanted me to even talk to anyone but him. I told him that he didn't own me. But when he saw me talking to the guy, he came running outside and slapped me and knocked me down. And,,,,,'

She paused and closed her eyes as if trying to shut out something she didn't want to remember.

It was then that Todd kissed her.
She didn't resist as he kissed her, in fact she seemed to be rather enjoying it until he said.

"There you go babe, your move now."

She stood up abruptly and said that she needed to go to the powder room but she would be back. While she was gone he wondered if she was removing her panties or thong in readiness and his cock stiffened at the thought. However her mood had changed,

'Wonder what kind of car I'll be stuck with. Do you live local?' she mused as she sat back down on the sofa but a safe distance from Todd.

"Look Helen if I went too quickly and offended you I'm sorry but you were giving out encouraging signals, I couldn't afford to miss them even if I misread them, can we start again? I'll be honest with you if you'll be honest with me, and no I don't live local, I used to live about two blocks away until my parents died and I had to sell the place, It was then I got into the security business, I'm on vacation at the moment and staying at some cheap hotel that stinks of piss, That's one reason why I prefer to be here and there's you of course."

He gave her a full sob story most of which was true but with a few embellishments. He took her hand holding it gently and he looked pleadingly into her eyes,

"So please let me stay here with you until your car is delivered, Don't make me have to go back to that rat hole."
 
Look Helen if I went too quickly and offended you I'm sorry but you were giving out encouraging signals, I couldn't afford to miss them even if I misread them, can we start again? I'll be honest with you if you'll be honest with me, and no I don't live local, I used to live about two blocks away until my parents died and I had to sell the place, It was then I got into the security business, I'm on vacation at the moment and staying at some cheap hotel that stinks of piss, That's one reason why I prefer to be here and there's you of course. So please let me stay here with you until your car is delivered, Don't make me have to go back to that rat hole.

Todd seemed confused. But here he had just accused her of being unfaithful to Claudio and in the next minute, he was making a pass at her. And HE had the audacity to say that SHE was sending encouraging signals! She had made a mistake. This guy was just like all the rest. 'It's always the girl's fault. Never that the guy is crazy or just WRONG!'

"You guys are all alike. Stick together! Always blame the woman! It's never the man's fault. And then, ..." She snatched her hand away and stood up, getting angry. Her red hair wasn't red just for looks. She had the temper to go with it. Putting some distance between the two of them, she turn back to look at him sitting on the couch looking confused and a bit concerned. It wasn't about her. It was about him!

"...then you beg me to let you stay here. Aren't you afraid that I might lead you astray if heaven forbid I should sleep walk in the middle of the night? After all, I must be a woman with such loose morals. I talk to other men!"

She turned and stalked into the kitchen and got down another cup, pouring herself some more coffee. She stayed in the kitchen, not drinking the coffee as tears started rolling down her cheeks. Somehow, she had done it again.
 
Last edited:
When Helen had torn a strip off him and stalked off into the kitchen Todd realised that he had committed the cardinal sin in his profession, he had allowed his personal feelings to interfere with his job, now he was in danger of failing, something that had never happened before. First though he needed to get Helen back on side. Slowly he got to his feet and cautiously put his head round the kitchen door,

"Can I come in? You're not going to throw a saucepan at me are you?"

He saw that she was crying again but refrained from hugging her and instead offered her a fresh clean handkerchief.

"I know that you are on the verge of throwing me out but please listen to what I have to say, you're right I did make a move on you but not because I thought you were easy, I think you are utterly gorgeous and I just couldn't help myself. I guess it was a case of too much too soon. As far as I can remember I never once suggested that you were anything other than a nice girl with a great figure, anything I said that you might have thought were directed at you was purely guesswork as to what might have happened not what I thought HAD happened. I'm sorry for any distress I've caused you, can we at least be friends?"

He held his hand out although he really wanted to fold her in his arms.
 
Last edited:
Can I come in? You're not going to throw a saucepan at me are you?

"It's a free country." Her answer was terse and a bit surly.

He held out a white handkerchief for her and she grudgingly took it, wiping her eyes as she sniffed.

I know that you are on the verge of throwing me out but please listen to what I have to say, you're right I did make a move on you but not because I thought you were easy, I think you are utterly gorgeous and I just couldn't help myself. I guess it was a case of too much too soon. As far as I can remember I never once suggested that you were anything other than a nice girl with a great figure, anything I said that you might have thought were directed at you was purely guesswork as to what might have happened not what I thought HAD happened. I'm sorry for any distress I've caused you, can we at least be friends?

The hand he held out was large and his nails were clean. Slowly she held out her hand and shook his. He had made a mistake. At least he apologized. That was more that Claudio did. And she said as much.

"At least you said that you were sorry. That was more that Claudio did. He was my old boyfriend. He would never apologize. At least not personally. Just last week, his employee, Vinny, showed up at my front door. Said that Claudio was sorry and sure did miss me and would I come back. Can you imagine that? Couldn't even come himself. He sent his assistant. And then he had the gall to tell me that I would be sorry if I didn't. I told the man that I was sorry that I ever knew Claudio and that he could tell him that I said so!"

She walked back into the living room, not noticing that she was alone with Todd still in the kitchen. She took a sip of the coffee, looking into the cup. "Say, has this coffee gone flat or something. This second cup doesn't taste as good as the first cup that you brought me."
 
Todd grinned when she complained about the coffee, he called out cheerily " Go and sit down I'l make us fresh coffee, he laced the coffee with brandy as before and carried both cups into the lounge, but instead of sitting next to her on the sofa he sat in a chair opposite her, keeping his distance so he wouldn't be tempted to kiss her again and start her off again.

"So does this threat of his worry you at all? Do you think he might take you back by force? It's not unknown you know for a jealous ex boyfriend, lover or whatever you like to call him, to kidnap the girl and keep her locked up for his own amusement. I don't like the sound of it so I'm gonna take a look around outside, see if there's anyone hanging around. I won't be long."

He quickly got up before Helen could protest and he went outside, locking the door behind him with the keys he had kept. His eyes scanned the surrounding area, peering into the shadows but all seemed clear until he detected a slight movement in an alleyway across the street. He crossed over and pulled a small swarthy guy into the light,

"What are you doing hanging around here this time of night?"

The guy was quick but not quick enough as a shiv appeared in his hand and he lunged at Todd, he sidestepped the attack and sent the little guy crashing headfirst into the brick wall. He hauled him to his feet by his collar and said in an ice cold voice,

"Go tell Claudio she's done with him, she doesn't want to see him or hear from him again."

Then he let him go and watched him scurry off down the street. Once he had gone Todd called his boss

"Jonas? Todd, things are livening up here, yeah I can handle it but I need a big favour, I nearly lost her tonight, no not like that, she was all set to throw me out, I managed to talk her round but she's pretty pissed off about her car and she's threatening to sue, imagine the questions she'll have when she finds out there is no Environmentalist group. What I suggest is you put your hand deeper into your pocket and give her a decent car and as an added sweetener, pay all her expenses, insurance that sort of thing."

Todd held the phone away from his ear as Jonas exploded at the other end complaining about expenses and budget limits. When the tirade stopped Todd spoke again,

"So that's settled then Jonas, nice doing business with you."

He grinned to himself and silently let himself back into Helen's apartment.

Helen seemed more relaxed now sitting with her legs crossed, one knee over the other, showing a little more bare thigh, he dragged his eyes away and announced,

"All quiet out there, now where's that coffee.?"
 
Last edited:
From the sounds coming from the kitchen, Todd appeared to know his way around in there and soon he appear carrying two cups of the steamy brew. Sitting one cup down for her, he sat over across from her in the chair. Usually coffee was more of a stimulant for her but she found herself relaxing as she drank. She didn't know what it was, but this Todd certainly had the touch. She almost missed what he said.

...sound of it so I'm gonna take a look around outside, see if there's anyone hanging around. I won't be long.

"Oh, your car is safe out there. No one would bother it. No one ever bothered mine."

When she looked up, he was gone and she had been talking to thin air. She took another sip of coffee. It was almost like her bones were melting. She slowly sipped until just dregs were left, and still no Todd. Maybe she had scared him off.

Standing, she went over to where he had left his cup. The liquid was still warm. No sense in letting a perfectly good cup of coffee go to waste. She switched cups, leaving the empty cup for him and taking his cup.

The couch was more comfortable once she slipped off her shoes and crossed her legs. After all, this was her place. Right? Right!

Maybe he got mad at her and left? Surely not, cause she didn't get her good night kiss. A true gentleman always gave a lady a good night kiss before...

Suddenly, the door opened and in came Todd. He smiled at her. God, he had a nice smile.

"All quiet out there, now where's that coffee.?"

Shit! She had drunk half of his coffee and her empty coffee cup sat in his place. Let him get himself more.

"See? I told you that your car would be okay. It's such a sweet little Mustang. Why don't you get yourself some more coffee and sit over here with me. You've been a perfectly good gentleman. And you certainly know how to make smashingly good coffee." She finished the cup and held it out, giving him her best smile. "In fact, I'll take just a teensy bit more. This is the best coffee I've ever drunk."
 
Helen was certainly friendlier than she was and Todd went to make fresh coffee and noticed the brandy was almost gone, just enough left to give one of them a good slug or just a taster in each. Half a bottle of brandy? Had they really drunk that much? Then he understood why Helen was so mellow, she wasn't drunk by any means but she was tipsy and in the happy stage of inebriation, he knew very well that the next stage was when inhibitions began to slip. He didn't want to take advantage of her when she didn't really know what she was doing and then regret it later. Carefully he measured out the brandy ensuring that Helen's had just enough to give the coffee that distinctive taste she liked, the rest he poured into his own cup.
Taking advantage of her invitation to sit on the couch with her he sat as close as he had when they first arrived. The warmth of her body radiated from her, her thigh touching his, he felt his cock twitching and tried telling himself 'NO, YOU'LL REGRET IT'.

When they had finished their coffee they both leaned back and sat in silence for a couple of minutes then he felt Helen move and halfway turn towards him, her arm went along the back of the sofa and he felt her gently stroking the hairs on the back of his neck.

"Oh fuck" He thought "An hour ago I came on to her and she blew me out, now she's coming on to me, what the fuck do I do."

"Keep doing that Helen and I'll just have to kiss you again." Half hoping that she would stop, half hoping she wouldn't.

He looked at her and she was pouting, pursing her lips in readiness for a kiss, her eyes challenging him to go ahead and kiss her. His resolve crumbled and he drew her to him so she lay half across him, she was on her back looking up at him her eyes afire with a mixture of lust and challenge as their lips met their tongues intertwined and Todd's cock began to grow. His hands wandered over her body and he felt her warm smooth skin when he found the slits at her waist.

"Are you sure about his Helen?" he had to ask even though his hand was already on the zipper at the back of her dress. If she was okay with it, then fine.
 
Last edited:
Bringing the coffee in, she was pleased when he sat down beside her. The smell of his aftershave filled her senses. At least she thought that it did. Maybe that wasn't aftershave at all. Perhaps it was just the smell of him. Either way, she liked it.

Once the coffee was gone, they just sat in companionable silence, each apparently lost in their own thoughts. Helen was finding this Todd more and more mysterious as the night progressed. And cute in a sort of clean cut way. She still thought of him as relatively safe, someone that would probably cower in a corner at the first sign of trouble. But she still didn't eat to resign him to the stack of dates that had gone out with her once and then seemed to dump her the next day. The reasons were always inventive but still smacked of a jealous Claudio.

The silence began to bother her and she turned a bit towards him so that she could let her fingers play with the hair growing along the nape of his neck as her arm rested on the back of the sofa.

Keep doing that Helen and I'll just have to kiss you again.

She pouted at him, but the look that she gave him was more of a dare. For some reason, now she wanted his kiss, in fact, almost felt that she was entitled to his kiss. So suddenly when his arm snaked round her waist, the world turned upsides down as she found herself spun around until she was laying across his lap looking up into his dark eyes. His mouth bore down on hers, tongues dancing together. His kiss was nothing like any she had had before and despite the taste of coffee on her tongue, there was something else headier that reached her senses.

Suddenly, warm hands were at the cut outs on the waist of her dress. And when he pulled back a bit to ask, Are you sure about his Helen, she nodded and smiled.

"Now, shut up and kiss me!" She whispered before pulling his face down to her and continuing the kiss.
 
'Now, shut up and kiss me! '
At Helen's firm assurance that she wanted him to kiss her again and her pulling his head down to her soft, warm, wet lips lit a fire inside him and he kissed her hard with a passion he had never felt before, he assaulted her wide welcoming mouth with his lips and tongue. With one hand already on her zipper it was only one small step to him sliding it down to the bottom. He slid the straps off her shoulders and her top was loose and slipping clear of her pert bra clad breasts. He couldn't stop even if he had thought about it. Helen's wonderful, gorgeous body and her searing kisses were the only things that mattered. His hands reached behind her and with deft practised fingers he unsnapped her bra, coming back to the front he slowly pulled the bra cups away allowing her rosy tipped breasts to bounce slightly as they came free.

"OH MY GOD, You are so beautiful honey."

He whispered in awe, gently holding each soft but firm breast in each hand, the pads of his thumbs brushing over each hard erect, excited nipple. Her breasts fitted perfectly in the palms of his hands as he began systematically rolling and squeezing them together.

Tugging on her nipples he pulled her back to him and kissed her again. Her dress was crumpled round her waist and he urged her to lift her hips so he could slide it off, leaving her wearing just a very wet dark blue thong.

"Where's your bedroom?" he croaked huskily,"That's the next stop before I take your thong off or else I fuck you right here."

Then he grinned as he remembered what he had said to her in the department store, something like " I like to know my dates are well dressed underneath as well." Well now he knew.

"Can you walk or shall I carry you?"

He asked with a cheeky smile, he really wanted her to walk so he could follow and watch the sway of her hips and the wiggle of her cute round ass.
 
Back
Top