Is hubby bi?

LindaSue

Virgin
Hubby and I have been doing MFM threesomes for some time now. I know he would never go off and have sex with another guy by himself and I know he has no interest in anal, even with me. But when I have hubby and a third together, hubby does like giving him a bit of oral. I read a saying once that if the woman puts a cock into her guy's mouth he isn't bi. I have always done that, giving a guy a good blow job and sharing the cock with hubby. But now hubby's favourite position is me sitting reverse cowgirl on a guy so he can watch really close the cock sliding in and out of me. He likes to bury his face into my cock-filled snatch, slide the cock out, give it a suck and slide it back in. I love this, he loves it, but we have had this discussion as to whether this makes him bi. It doesn't matter really, but we wondered where the line is between a sexy threesome and bi. Thoughts?

You can't put people in boxes, heterosexual, bi, homo, it doesn't matter, just enjoy sex and do whatever pleases you, as long as all parties are agreeable there's no problem.

He is what he wants to be... everyone will have a different interpretation, so l say let them define it for themselves and no one else.

Fun

Not sure. If he is Bi...but sounds like fun , And if you both enjoy it safely and your relationship can take it... i say fill yer Boots !!
Does it make me Bi that i love the sound of it ?

Call it 'str8' or heteroflexable or whatever if it has to have a label. My wife and I agree on something here, to us bi is someone who would be in a relationship with either gender. While I have sucked dick independently and she has been with women neither of us would identify as bisexual.

Hubby and I have been doing MFM threesomes for some time now. I know he would never go off and have sex with another guy by himself and I know he has no interest in anal, even with me. But when I have hubby and a third together, hubby does like giving him a bit of oral. I read a saying once that if the woman puts a cock into her guy's mouth he isn't bi. I have always done that, giving a guy a good blow job and sharing the cock with hubby. But now hubby's favorite position is me sitting reverse cowgirl on a guy so he can watch really close the cock sliding in and out of me. He likes to bury his face into my cock-filled snatch, slide the cock out, give it a suck and slide it back in. I love this, he loves it, but we have had this discussion as to whether this makes him bi. It doesn't matter really, but we wondered where the line is between a sexy threesome and bi. Thoughts?

1. next time he pulls your lovers cock out...tell him to keep sucking.
  2. you obviously have great communication. ask how he feels while sucking.

Call it 'str8' or heteroflexable or whatever if it has to have a label. My wife and I agree on something here, to us bi is someone who would be in a relationship with either gender. While I have sucked dick independently and she has been with women neither of us would identify as bisexual.

This.

I wouldn't overthink it. Maybe he enjoy seeing up close and personal another guy inside you. And him sucking on the guy too is just part of the experience with you. If he was bi, would it even matter?

I wouldn't overthink it. Maybe he enjoy seeing up close and personal another guy inside you. And him sucking on the guy too is just part of the experience with you. If he was bi, would it even matter?
I agree. There's too much focus on labeling what we like-why can't we just enjoy it? Offer the opportunities, enjoy what you get, and just be supportive!

Nothing is taboo as long as all parties are in agreement and no physical harm is done. The world has moved on, just enjoy yourselves and don't get hung up on labelling people. Sex is fun, enjoy it and try to get better at it, practice may not make perfect but it's great fun trying.

Dollie

Heavens no. I only recently got him to finger me while another man has intercourse. He only does that to feel another penis going in and out and the juice it causes.
I can't beg him to touch another penis.

Don't worry about labels, just enjoy yourselves. Encourage him, tell him you'd love to see him take a cock by himself. Talk it through, but mostly just enjoy yourselves.
Would he enjoy seeing you with another woman? Would you do that for him? Maybe you can do these favors for each other, by putting on gay 'shows' for each other?

Thanks Kevin, appreciate that thought. I do like 'heteroflexible'.

1. next time he pulls your lovers cock out...tell him to keep sucking.
  2. you obviously have great communication. ask how he feels while sucking.

He does like it. But he doesn't do it for long. It comes out of me, quick suck and back inside me. Maybe he just likes the taste of me on another guy's cock. Anyway I enjoy watching him.

Don't worry about labels, just enjoy yourselves. Encourage him, tell him you'd love to see him take a cock by himself. Talk it through, but mostly just enjoy yourselves.
Would he enjoy seeing you with another woman? Would you do that for him? Maybe you can do these favors for each other, by putting on gay 'shows' for each other?

I am bi, openly so. Happily married and I do prefer men but I enjoy being with another woman - but only in a threesome. Like most guys he loves watching me with another woman.

I've sucked pn a few cocks while 69ing with the ex on top while another guy was fucking her doggystyle. One of my favorite things to do in a MMF threesome. I've got my share of straight guys to enjoy getting a blowjob from another guy.

I'm of the opinion that if you have another guys cock in your mouth, you've got some kind of relationship going. Be it long term committed or just a friends with blowjobs thing. I don't suck cocks attached to guys that I don't like.

I couldn't say whether he is bi or not. But what I can say, is that he is getting to do what a lot of us guys would love to do. Share a cock with their woman!

I don't consider myself bi. I'm not attracted to men and have NO desire to kiss one. However, I have fantasized for many years about sucking cock and swallowing another man's cum. My wife doesn't know. I'll never tell her either because she's one of those "black and white" people who thinks you're gay if you are sexual with someone of the same sex.

Does it matter?
It's odd how often people associate "bi" as being promiscuous and untrustworthy, which is a bit like thinking all lawyers are cunts.

I did see a survey of internet browsing that showed that many women search for "Is my husband gay?" rather more than men searching "Is my wife lesbian?" so maybe the OP is one of those: happy to let her husband play under supervision but not happy about him possibly being unfaithful (even though she's said he's not)?

To reinforce what others have said in different words, "labels are for soup cans".

You and your husband obviously have a very loving, caring, and open relationship, so why bother trying to confuse things with labels? If he's bi, so what? Lots of guys (and girls) have strong sexual attraction to the same sex, and a great friend of mine once said "bi people can be monogamous".

Love your husband and have fun, just remember to be safe!

:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bi is just a prefix that tends to simplistically divide the whole world into two distinct genders. This limits its ability to describe all behaviors and orientations, but here are some combinations of this prefix with associated behaviors by males:

bicurious: a male who is generally attracted to women, but who wonders or fantasizes about sex with another male and does not tend to act on these fantasies. This is different from a male who is not really attracted to women and has not yet admitted he is gay.

bisexual: a male who engages in sexual activity of any kind with both males and females, whether or not he is attracted to more than genitals and genital stimulation. Many straight men deny they are bisexual, even though they get off with other men or get other men off. This denial usually results from a sense of shame or the need to protect a narrow definition of "manliness".

bi-affectionate or bi-amorous or bi-romantic: a male whose interest extends beyond just sexual contact with both men and woman, for example, a male who really likes long soulful kisses with both men and women or a male who could have romantic relationships with men or women.

He does like it. But he doesn't do it for long. It comes out of me, quick suck and back inside me. Maybe he just likes the taste of me on another guy's cock. Anyway I enjoy watching him.

It comes out of me, quick suck and back inside me. At that point...just say..."That's so hot...keep sucking Baby" that would be hot...

Last edited:
Back