'Most likely to...'

This thread got really cool all of a sudden, did y'all notice that?

I blame Luna.
 
And I wanted to recognize it! *salute*

Well one day, you are going to turn me out. I decided that years ago. You can't back out now!

This thread got really cool all of a sudden, did y'all notice that?

I blame Luna.

No, I only came here for the booty...(and you...and Netz...and Hom though I need to pounce him elsewhere) Ya'll are the one's to get the blame!
 
Yes. I was raised veggie. So I guess my parents didn't know babies will eat anything they can get thier mouths around.

I know what you mean about steak houses and that sort of thing. I'm always surprised at how strange not eating meat is to most folks.

Usually, people I eat with don't ever know I'm veggie. I've even dated people for years before they figured it out! LOL.

I guess they just think I'm a cheap date and/or dieting when I order the salad and baked potato.

FF

Well, this is Japan, after all. Vegetarianism is not unknown here, but it's certainly not common, and it's not part of the common lexicon. Her response of "you should try it, it's good!" indicates that she didn't really understand the word "vegetarian" as you and I would.
 
Well, this is Japan, after all. Vegetarianism is not unknown here, but it's certainly not common, and it's not part of the common lexicon. Her response of "you should try it, it's good!" indicates that she didn't really understand the word "vegetarian" as you and I would.

Yes. I thought she didn't understand the concept from that word.

:rose:
 
Etoile! Etoile! -- I'm hurt

Me? A serial killer? Are you serious?

I would never hurt people, serially. That is, with some obtusely, systematized objective.

Fortunately, I've never killed or even seriously injured anyone.

Don't be dejected however; you're not altogether wrong.


Okay, here's mine:


-Most Likely to be a Serial Killer ... radepor
-Most Likely to be President ... rosco rathbone
-Most Likely to be a Millionnaire ... Primalex
-Most Likely to star in a profesionally made porn movie ... ownedsubgal
-Most Likely to have food in their refridgerator with fuzz on it ... MisterSir
-Most Likely to be afraid of the dark ... graceanne
-Most Likely to survive in the wild ... Keroin
-Most Likely to have an element/invention/animal or plant named after them ... DVS
-Most Likely to make you laugh out loud ... satindesire
-Most Likely to form a cult ... WriterDom
-Most Likely to have an expensive shopping habit ... CutieMouse
-Most Likely to spend hours in front of a mirror ... FurryFury
-Most Likely to be in a Rock band ... Betticus
-Most Likely to post an epic insult ... Netzach
-Most Likely to be a troll ... SamuelX
-Most Likely to achieve their dreams ... Stella_Omega
-Most Likely to ever meet you ... somebody who lives in DC...
-Most Likely to be in your PM box ... Laurel
 
Oh, Jesus.

Most likely to put up an avatar that fucks with my head: Netzach.

I have AV (and pics) turned off, so thank you for the heads up!

Now I'm contemporaneously squirming in my seats wanting to kneel and kiss those boots and have my mind reeling imaging and planning my own Domme look :eek:



Well, this is Japan, after all. Vegetarianism is not unknown here, but it's certainly not common, and it's not part of the common lexicon. Her response of "you should try it, it's good!" indicates that she didn't really understand the word "vegetarian" as you and I would.

Traditional Japanese food did not really have much meat, being more heavy on fish. But even that, the traditional poor people food did not have much, and most of the food is vegetables and seaweeds and roots.

Buddhist monks are vegetarian, so the connotation here is mostly religious, and Japanese are not particularly religious people. What they are thought about food though is that "it should not be wasted" and "to try everything once". Or so at least it was when I was a kid.

Also, the whole idea of animal also being life forms that need protection and respect, in spite of the heavy presence of Buddhist temples is something of the last 30 or 40 years of so and it was actually mostly introduced by westerns appalled by the treatment of animals.

/highjack
 
Awww, you guys....

I just did a vanity search and was quite touched to learn you guys still remember me, albeit as a sociopath.

It's hard to describe just how ironic this moment is. You see, I was looking up the signs of a sociopath before I logged in here. I'm in a new environment and I think I've made a strong impression on a lot of people. Most good I think, but I've gotten a few comments that seem to imply people are "always looking for sociopaths" and their comments are usually directed at me.

It's a big feeling hurter, and puts me in a whirlwind of doubt. What if I really am a sociopath? What should I do? Am I looking this information up just to get better at hiding (yes).

But then I see that I am missed and feel warmth and love for humanity again and I can relax in knowing, I am just like everyone else... just incredibly charismatic, ambitious and violent.

:)
 
Awww, you guys....

I just did a vanity search and was quite touched to learn you guys still remember me, albeit as a sociopath.

:)

You're memorable because you take the sociopath less traveled by, and that has made all the dominance.
 
:: Hands DGE a Frosted mug of his preferred beverage ::

*tip of the mug to Sir Winston...*

I think I'll have a Great Lakes Burning River Pale Ale, which sounds just right for a late summer beer:

This pale ale poured a rich copper color, with a foamy two finger head that slowly reduced to one finger and retained lacing. It has a really nice earthy, herbal and flowery kind of hop smell with a hint of mixed citrus rind. Roasted malt smell is also faintly present. The taste is rich with hops, hints of spice and tea, and with a dry, lightly smoky, and a somewhat bitter finish. It is quite smooth for American Pale Ale, with a nice kick at 6% alcohol.
 
Back
Top