whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fantasy right now involves me lying on a tropical beach, soaking up the rays in my tight speedos. I see a couple walk towards me (see attached photos); they smile as they get closer and settle down on the loungers next to mine. I glance across at their sun-kissed bodies, enjoying the expanse of flesh that is on display. I drink in the sight of her gorgeous womanly curves, which are barely contained by her skimpy Wicked Weasel string bikini. He rolls onto his front and I gasp slightly when he reveals that his Olaf Benz swimsuit is also a thong. She starts to rub suntan oil onto his toned back and as her hands caress his smooth flesh; my eyes are drawn to the thin black strap of material that bisects the perfect rounded cheeks of his cute bubble-butt. Her hands brush lower and she makes of a show of massaging the dripping oil into his now glistening buttocks. He's clearly enjoying the attention and he starts to squirm against the lounger as her fingers 'accidently' brush against his thong-clad balls. She giggles as she finishes up and then winks at me as she sashays off down the beach towards the turquoise sea. I'm hypnotised by the rhythmic swaying of her hips, and the slow jiggling of her heavy, rounded ass captivates me. She dives into the surf and disappears from view. My eyes return to him and I realise that he has turned onto his back. His arousal from earlier is still evident, his thick, swollen cock strains against the black, wet-look material of his swim thong. He catches me staring and smiles back at me reassuringly, his own eyes wandering admiringly over my toned and glistening body. The spell is broken as both of us turn to watch her sway back across the sugary, white sand towards us. As she gets closer I realise that thin material of her pink bikini has been made completely transparent by her immersion in the crystal clear waters. Her swollen nipples ("from the cold or arousal?” I ask myself) press against the diaphanous material of her bikini top. Her skimpy thong also leaves little to the imagination as the soaking fabric clings to her mons revealing that she is fully shaven. He whispers to her as she starts to dry herself off and they both glance across towards me. She slowly walks across to me and leans down, her dripping body only inches from mine now. She beckons me closer and whispers in my straining ear, "Would you like to come back to our hotel room with us?"..................

Ok i'm aroused, well more than aroused.....:devil:

Right now my fantasy is to suck off the neighbor in his backyard while him and his girlfriend are standing there talking and having a smoke...pretty much ignorning me the whole time until I finish him off.

After that they take me inside and we have a great threeway for the rest of the night.

My fantasy right now involves me lying on a tropical beach, soaking up the rays in my tight speedos. I see a couple walk towards me (see attached photos); they smile as they get closer and settle down on the loungers next to mine. I glance across at their sun-kissed bodies, enjoying the expanse of flesh that is on display. I drink in the sight of her gorgeous womanly curves, which are barely contained by her skimpy Wicked Weasel string bikini. He rolls onto his front and I gasp slightly when he reveals that his Olaf Benz swimsuit is also a thong. She starts to rub suntan oil onto his toned back and as her hands caress his smooth flesh; my eyes are drawn to the thin black strap of material that bisects the perfect rounded cheeks of his cute bubble-butt. Her hands brush lower and she makes of a show of massaging the dripping oil into his now glistening buttocks. He's clearly enjoying the attention and he starts to squirm against the lounger as her fingers 'accidently' brush against his thong-clad balls. She giggles as she finishes up and then winks at me as she sashays off down the beach towards the turquoise sea. I'm hypnotised by the rhythmic swaying of her hips, and the slow jiggling of her heavy, rounded ass captivates me. She dives into the surf and disappears from view. My eyes return to him and I realise that he has turned onto his back. His arousal from earlier is still evident, his thick, swollen cock strains against the black, wet-look material of his swim thong. He catches me staring and smiles back at me reassuringly, his own eyes wandering admiringly over my toned and glistening body. The spell is broken as both of us turn to watch her sway back across the sugary, white sand towards us. As she gets closer I realise that thin material of her pink bikini has been made completely transparent by her immersion in the crystal clear waters. Her swollen nipples ("from the cold or arousal?” I ask myself) press against the diaphanous material of her bikini top. Her skimpy thong also leaves little to the imagination as the soaking fabric clings to her mons revealing that she is fully shaven. He whispers to her as she starts to dry herself off and they both glance across towards me. She slowly walks across to me and leans down, her dripping body only inches from mine now. She beckons me closer and whispers in my straining ear, "Would you like to come back to our hotel room with us?"..................

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1027956&d=1283192429
lol, I would just be happy if I saw a guy down my local pool in one of these......amazingly sexy....are they rubber?:kiss:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1027956&d=1283192429
lol, I would just be happy if I saw a guy down my local pool in one of these......amazingly sexy....are they rubber?:kiss:

No, not rubber......

"It looks good in the water, but even better on dry land. The Olaf Benz Diver Swim Mini String is everything the brand always promises. Innovative, sexy and very very wearable. In Black or Steel grey, this men’s swimwear uses a single layer of material throughout - the main fabric with a shimmering finish that looks like wet satin."

I so wanna be gangbanged like a gay slut...

I`ve known some very very sexy babes & had some fantastic sex - with a couple of the horniest bitches wanting me dressed up as their horny,sexy babe, & then given my arse a good hard fucking with a big thick strap-on - & even sharing a double-ender (but with them never knowing how fucking horny I was for X dressing & real cock). And I do so want the real thing...
For ages now all my fave fantasies revolve around my overwhelming cock lust,while of course dressed up like a real slutty looking,girly whore.Whatever scenario I`m wanking over I`m getting plenty of cock & in the horniest ones I don`t just look like a slut, I get treated like 1 too. And I get what a good gay slut gets - LOTS OF COCKS!! My ultimate fantasy -what I think of as I cum with a big dildo rammed deep in my arse - goes something like this . . . .

Having met the amazingly horny gay lover of my dreams who`s introduced me to the most incredible,ultimate pleasures of MANSEX & GAY COCK - big,hard,horny 8" gay cock. He knows how much I love to suck & be fucked by his gorgeous cock & after giving me a good hard fucking he`s seen me ramming my slut butt full of jelly feel dildos/vibrators.I`ve got such a cock hungry arse that so needs to be filled....and he knows just how to fill it.....

He invites round to his place 4 of his horniest & sexiest fuck buddies,gay-as-fuck fuck buddies,who are just like him & have all got sexy,fit,firm,totally smooth bodies AND at least 8" of the horniest,gay-est cock - & they soooo wanna fuck me & my sexy,tight,arse.They so wanna make me their slut,& lucky,lucky me,want me dressed like a girly slut too! We`ve all had a few drinks,the speed & `E`s have gone round & we`re feeling unbelievably fucking horny...
I cum into the room & they`re naked, sitting on sofas & I`m wearing white lace top hold ups,white suspenders,white satin thong,semi see thru,tight white mini skirt that`s Xtra short,Xtra tight & Xtra clingy,black satin bra,white see thru clingy satin blouse & black knee length hi heel boots. Hands start feeling me all over as I`m told what a dirty,horny little slut I look. I drop to my knees in front of 1 of them,I bend over / lean forward towards him as I stick out my horny arse & then wrap my lips around his already hard cock,& he moans with pleasure as I suck his gorgeous cock. My knickers are moved to the side & my arse is licked & fingered & I hear them saying what a gorgeous,sexy & oh-so-fuckable arse I`ve got. A bottle of poppers appears under my nose,my arse is well lubed & the 1st horny cock slides inside me...oh yeah fuck me baby,fuck me....and they DO!!
Those horny gay studs give my cock hungry slut arse the ultimate bareback fucking I`ve always dreamed of.They take it in turns to pump me full of cock in whatever position they want. I`m fucked bent over on my knees,laying back on sofa & facing forward with arse over the edge & him on his knees in front of me - mmmmm yeah,aah fill me up stud...pllleeeeeease. And I`m also fucked cowgirl & reverse cowgirl - oooh I SOOO love it all. AND at all times I`m also sucking cock & wanking - 1 in each hand.I let my lover cum in me early cos I wanna feel his thick creamy mancum in me as the other studs fuck my arse. But they`re NOT allowed to cum & have to pull out just before they do so we end with 3 on the brink of cumming,cocks just aching to shoot their load, & me on my back on the floor,arse up legs spread & the stud with the biggest,thickest dick of all fucking me hard & deep.Deeper than I`ve ever known as he slams his huge 10" cock inside me - & drives me totally fucking crazy with pleasure & lust,such cock loving gay lust!! My lover is sucking & wanking me & 1 of the studs kneels over my face with the other 2 on their knees either side.I alternate around sucking 1,wanking the others,until 1 stud can`t take anymore.HE`S GOTTA CUM! And he shoves his big,thick throbbing dick into my hot,hungry mouth...And fucks it. He fucks my mouth as he shoots load after load straight down my throat,as he`s done no. 2 shouts that he`s gotta cum too & fills my mouth with his massive cock & with every thrust I get another mouthful of hot mancum until I`ve taken every drop in my mouth & I`m swallowing it down.But now it`s no.3 & it`s his turn & my mouth is so full of cock & cum,mmmmm & I LOVE IT. As he unloads his last drops of cum in my mouth it`s what the stud fucking has been waiting for - & I feel his fucking huge,rock hard cock explode inside my arse & pump stream after stream of the horniest,juicest gay spunk deep,deep inside me - and simultaneously my throbbing dick that`s harder and hornier than it`s ever been shoots the biggest,thickest,creamiest load of cock loving mancum into my lovers hungry,appreciative mouth...
And the night is still young .... and we are all still so very fucking horny !!!!

My fantasy right now.....

Attachments

• p03.jpg
    p03.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1,076
  • p10.jpg
    p10.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 1,169
  • p12.jpg
    p12.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,222
No, not rubber......

"It looks good in the water, but even better on dry land. The Olaf Benz Diver Swim Mini String is everything the brand always promises. Innovative, sexy and very very wearable. In Black or Steel grey, this men’s swimwear uses a single layer of material throughout - the main fabric with a shimmering finish that looks like wet satin."

Thanks SBG, just reading the words "single layer....wet satin" gave me a delicious tingle....will have to treat myself again I think:kiss:

Moving on from this morning's fantasy, this is my fantasy right now.....

Attachments

• 2009-03-04-erotica-oral-sex.jpg
    2009-03-04-erotica-oral-sex.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,152
Right now I want my girlfriend to stop by and give me a awesome blowjob, then kiss me and make me swollow my cum.

Self-facial...

Right now, one of my fantasies is a guy, or roomful of older guys, lying on their backs, naked, legs up over their bodies and cocks pointed at their faces, with young women or men jerking them off onto their own faces, or into their own mouths, spanking them to encourage them.

Right now, one of my fantasies is a guy, or roomful of older guys, lying on their backs, naked, legs up over their bodies and cocks pointed at their faces, with young women or men jerking them off onto their own faces, or into their own mouths, spanking them to encourage them.

And which of them are you?

Right now I am thinking about a hot shemale and sucking on her tits, sucking her cock and then stroking her cock as I slide my cock into her ass. I am licking my precum just thinking about it.

I'm on vacation in Vegas and meet a guy in the pool. The guy takes me up to his room and we find out that while we are both versatile, we both want to bottom. I am on my knees as I blow him, and he sits on the bed and blows me. We end up 69'ing for a while.

He says he knows a gay club nearby so we both get cleaned up and we trim body hair together. He shaves me, I shave him.

We go to the club and we meet two doctors in town for a conference. We pair off and I go back to one doctor's room and blow him, and then he fucks me. The doctors are in adjoining rooms and my friend from the pool has been doing the same thing to the other doctor.

We trade partners and the other doctor wants to get at it. I get him hard, put a condom on him and he fucks me royally. We cum together, me on my back, him banging the cum out of me.

my very current fantasy

and you know who you are:kiss:

Attachments

• my special friend.jpg
    my special friend.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,486
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back