Unexpected Love

Kia smiled and shook her head "I can't on flights I get scared..."she admitted to him, She was not a huge fan of planes and she knew It'd be a long flight. She held his hand gasping as they pulled off.

"Are you baby?"
 
"Not yet. I like to sleep because I am not a big fan of flying, but if I fall asleep now I will be awake for the whole end of the flight and that is when I get the most anxious. One of the most dangerous times is over though. We have already taken off, so, we should be fine until we get to Fiji. Did you bring a book to read or music to listen too baby?"
 
Kia nodded "i brought a few and my other ipod just in case you didn't bring anything"sh3 smiled handing him a selection of books and the spare ipod. She pulled her pink one out and said "Guess were both up for a while then huh?"she giggled
 
"Thanks baby. I would love to check out the books. I don't need the iPod yet, because I am afraid the music would make me relax to much and I would fall asleep." He looked through the books and picked one that looked like something he might like. He handed the others back to Kia and leaned back and started to read.
 
Kia chose a book as well starting to read. It was a murder mystery that she had started. She began reading the book and smiled seeing he was enjoying his ss well..They got about 2hours in before their food came and the offer drinks were given.
 
The book Nick was reading was okay..nothing great, but it kept his mind off the fact that he was going to be couped up in the airplane for so long. He placed his hand on Kia's knee and rubbed it softly. He was really glad to be going away with her. He handed her a drink, and sipped his as the flight dragged on.
 
Kia smiled thanking him for the drink and sipping slowly the wine calming her a bit as they flew.His hand on her knees also calmed her and she smirked thinking about asking him if he was a part of the mile club and if he wanted to join.

She was excited about their trip as well she knew by the time they landed they would be jet lagged so after they rested she would have a good time on their private beach with him.
 
Nick read a lot of the book. He looked over at Kia, kissed her on the cheek and told her he was going to try to sleep for a while. He took the iPod she had given him, put the earbuds in his ears and leaned back. Soon he was sound asleep.

His ears popping woke him up. He looked out the window and realized they were on final approach to the airport in Fiji. He took Kia's hand and gripped it tight as they landed. Once they were off the plane, he took her hand and they walked to get their bags and then went through Customs. Once they were finished there, he found the transportation to the resort and they piled in.
 
Kia had dozed off shortly after he did relaxing afer having read so much of her book. She had read about half of the book and figured she'd finish the other half of it on the way back home.

She woke up a little before he did as they announced the arrival and said they would be landing shortly after. She chewed some gum to prevent the ear popping and saw Nick waking up realizing he must felt his pop. He held her hand gently but tight as they landed and then hey went through the process before catching a shuttle to e resort and getting in.

She grinned excitedly looking at the island admiring the beauty and said " Isnt it amazing Nick"
 
He opened the door to their room and let Kia go in before following her into their room. It was amazing, and the breeze coming through the open patio doors confirmed that they were truly in paradise. He walked over to the patio doors and looked out over the patio to the ocean, which was barely 100 yards from their room. "This is perfect. We just got here and already I am convinced that I don't want to leave."
 
Kia giggling agreeing with him and walked over kissing him wrapping her arms behind his neck and looking in his eyes and smiled saying "I think I could stay here as well Nick as long as you are here with me"she said.

She stretched figuring that they should shower before heading to get some food. She grinned kissing him and then walking over to the bed and slowly undressing grinning inwardly because she knew he was watching and wanted him to.
 
Nick kissed Kia and wrapped his arms around her. He held her close for a second and then released her. He watched as she moved toward the bed and began to undress. He wasn't sure if she was doing in intentionally, but the way she slowly removed her clothes and moved her body was getting him aroused. He did not move toward her....he just watched....she looked incredible.
 
Kia smiled finishing undressing and started walking to the bathroom. She saw the familiar look in his eyes and could tell he was getting aroused. She grinned and said"Hey baby im gonna shower You coming? I need help washing my back"she said staring at him in thd same manner from the bathroom door.
 
"Oh, okay, so, is that why I am here? I am your official back washer. Sure. I will wash your back. You go ahead and get started and I will follow your sexy ass closely baby." He smiled at her loving the sight of her wonderful, naked body.
 
Kia grinned and blew him a kiss before heading into the gorgeous bathroom which had a shower and a hot with a basket of dry rose petals, champagne and a card for room service to bring up complimentary chocolate and fruit." Wow they really went all out for the honey moon suite" She said and they havent even opened the living room portion which was on he other side. It was like a mini apartment.

She went over to the shower turning it on and grinned seeing they made it resemble a coconut and she got some soap from her bag to wash with using a loofah and spotted their robes on the back of the door and slippers in the pockets.
 
Nick followed Kia into the bathroom and watched her walk into the shower. He undressed slowly as he watched her in the shower. Her body was incredible and he couldn't take his eyes from her. Then, he stepped in behind her.
 
Kia smiled as he stepped in behind her and turned kissing him softly on the lips. "Isnt it beautiful in here Nick"she said taking some soap and rubbing it on a fresh plush cloth and washing him.
 
Nick looked Kia over. "It certainly is beautiful in here." He returned her kiss as the water beat down on them. It was going to be an incredible vacation, Nick was certain of that. He placed his hands on her hips and held her close.
 
Kia smiled blushing slightly as he said that knowing that his words had double meaning and she kissed him softly as he held her and the water beat down on their skin and between their bodies.
 
Nick reached for the shampoo and poured some in his hands. Then, he ran his fingers through her hair ...... taking his time to wash her beautiful hair. After rinsing the shampoo, he repeated the action with conditioner. He was in no hurry, they had nowhere to go.
 
Kia sighed in contentment as he shampooed her hair.She enjoyed intimate moments like this with him and kissed him as he conditioned her hair. She liked when he took care of her anf Vice Versa that was what being a couple waa about. She grabbed some soap on his loofah when he was done and began slowly washing him.
 
Nick leaned back and allowed Kia to move the loofah over him and wash his body. He was happy to just stand there, leaning against the tile and look at her incredible body as she washed him. He loved how she took her time.
 
Kia smiled looking at him as she washed him and she leaned in kissing him softly. "Your such a good looking man Nick"she smirked.
 
"Thank you Kia. I am really glad that I got to meet you. I would have preferred that the circumstances under which we met were different, but, that being said, I met a beautiful and sexy woman who I am now on an outstanding trip with." He raised her head and kissed her lips deep and hard.
 
Kia gasped and smiled dropping the rag as he pulled her in kissing him back deeply and wrapping her hands behind his head. She slowly massaged his hair as they kissed feeling her self falling deeper for him wondering how something that had started to bad ended up so...amazing.
 
Back
Top