The Student. Close.

Kelsey beamed, rolling on her side and propping herself up a bit, glowing brightly. "Mmm, you were amazing yourself," she said, smiling.
 
Seen the happy look on her face John smiled at her. "Mmm, you were amazing yourself," She told him.

“I guess it’s fair to say that we were both amazing than.” He said grinning and leaning over to place a soft kiss on her lips.
 
She returned the kiss with a soft chuckle. "Mmm, I guess we can." She curled up into him, resting her head on his shoulders.
 
"Mmm, I guess we can." She curled up into him her head resting on his shoulder, and he wraps his arms around her.

He felt something warm on his cock, and he moved his hips before he opens his eyes, and then realized he had fallen asleep.
 
She had snuggled into him and fallen asleep as well.

She woke up when he did, and she smiled. "Hey," she said, kissing his cheek. "Nice nap?"
 
Both woke up almost at the same time. He looks to her and she was smiling at him.

"Hey," she said, kissing his cheek. "Nice nap?" She asked.

“Yes baby it was a nice nap and you. Did you have a nice nap?” He asked smiling, then placed a soft kiss on her lips.
 
She kissed back. "I did have a VERY nice nap," she said, stretching next to him and snuggling up to him more, her eyes bright and happy.
 
"I did have a VERY nice nap," she replied and stretched before she snuggled back against him. He smiled seen the gleam in her eyes and placed his hand on her bare ass and pulls her even closer. He thought about the warmth he had felt on his cock before he woke, but couldn’t remember if he had a dreamed.

“Strange” he said. I think I had a dream but I can’t remember a thing about it, except the warmth I felt. I wasn’t poking you in my dream did I?”
 
"You might've been," she mused, shrugging. "I'm not sure though." Her eyes turned mischievous, and she kissed him passionately.
 
"You might've been," she said shrugging. "I'm not sure though." John didn’t know what to think seen the mischievous look in her eyes, and before he could say a word her mouth was on his kissing him passionately.

John reciprocated by returning the kiss and reached down with one hand to lift her upper leg over his, and his growing cock slips between her thighs. He got very hard from the heat between her thighs, and moved his hips back and forth rubbing his shaft between her pussy lips.

“Man you sure feel hot between your thighs Kelsey, don’t tell me you had a dream.” He said smiling.
 
"I may have, John," she purred, moaning as he teased her. She smiled brightly and kissed along his jawline. "I don't think you particularly mind, though."
 
I may have John,” she replied with a slight purr and moan as he kept rubbing her pussy with his cock. The bright smile and the kiss on his jaw was an indication that she loved it.

“I don’t think you particularly mind, though.” She said.

“Far from it baby, and I wasn’t complaining. I was stating a fact,” he said before he rolls over with her under him and kissed her lips softly. He slides way down between her thighs and licks her wet pussy lips, then licks her swollen clit before he sucks it into his mouth.
 
Kelsey gasped as he licked her pussy and sucked her clit into his mouth, moaning loudly in pleasure. She gently thrusted her hips into his face, her back arching.
 
The sound of her gasp was pleasing to his ears, and doubled his effort when she moaned with pleasure. Her hips came up against his face and he sucked her clit harder, before he pushed his fingers inside her pussy.
 
John loved to hear her moan loudly as it mean she loved what he was doing to her, and rubbed her engorged clit harder when she thrust her hips against his fingers groaning even louder.
 
John was getting harder and harder and moved up between her thighs. He guides his cock between her pussy lips and pushed with his, his cock slips inside her a little easier in her wet pussy.

“It feels so good being inside you.” He said to her before he started to move in and out of her.
 
Kelsey moaned as he penetrated her with his cock again, bucking her hips in tandem with his.

"Oh. . . John. . . " she moaned.
 
Kelsey acknowledged his cock with a moan as he drove into her, and by bucking her hips against his.

“Oh. . . John . . . ”she moaned again, and he figured that she felt the same having his cock inside her.
 
Back
Top