Nice AV, sweetie, but I really do prefer the real thing, you know. :kiss:

Whatcha writing?

editing and making some spelling corrections as well as pooling together excerpts.

Sitting across from each other in a hot sauna, our towels draped about our bodies, we melt. Steam seeps into our very pores. Her eyes half closed as she licks little beads of sweat from her lips. Her arms rise, pulling back her hair, chin lifting, exposing her succulent neck. I watching a bead of moisture roll down her jaw, dribbling over her neck, pooling into the nape. Her bare shoulders accentuating the rise and fall of her buxom.

Through the mists, I watch as legs opened, ever so slightly. An invitation? or merely a languid lapse due to the heat? So smooth, so desirable, her indiscretion giving having me reposition my towel. One hand holding her hair up, the other now slowly, sensually drifts its way down her face, over her nape, fingers stopping only at the swell of her breasts, her lips open in a silent release. As another bursts of steam erupts, her eyes suddenly open and lock with mine. She smiles....

Fingertips dancing upon her mounds, an indiscreet release of the towel, falling open to reveal such splendor. Head tossed back, eyes closing, she cups her breasts, raising them gently, squeezing them in her palms. Forefinger and thumb coming around to roll her nipples, as if brushing away the sweat from their tips.

Sweat glistening on her body, shear lust in her exhalations, her head lays back against the smooth wood of the sauna. Her eyes part...revealing a desire evident in her actions and in her soul. Holding my gaze, she writhes her sensual form, shedding open the last vestige of modesty as the towel falls completely away from her body, a forgotten obstacle to her fulfillment.

editing and making some spelling corrections as well as pooling together excerpts.

Sitting across from each other in a hot sauna, our towels draped about our bodies, we melt. Steam seeps into our very pores. Her eyes half closed as she licks little beads of sweat from her lips. Her arms rise, pulling back her hair, chin lifting, exposing her succulent neck. I watching a bead of moisture roll down her jaw, dribbling over her neck, pooling into the nape. Her bare shoulders accentuating the rise and fall of her buxom.

You missed one :)

How are you?

Nice av. . .errr. . .story btw :eek:

There is a beauty in the way a woman moves. The toss of her hair, the licking of her lips, the sultry look of her eyes conveying more than words ever could. The sashshaying of her hips, the positioning of her feet. And when you have her mind and her heart as well as her body, there is no greater beauty...nor responsibility. having known that completeness, it is no wonder that I still demand all? Not only to hold the fiery heat of the flesh but to demand the total enrapture of the mind? Am I selfish to demand such? Too much "dom"? Too greedy? Do I care? I throw my arms wide seeking...but few have the courage to try...or the strength to stay.

Last edited:
There is a beauty in the way a woman moves. The toss of her hair, the licking of her lips, the sultry look of her eyes conveying more than words ever could. The sashshaying of her hips, the positioning of her feet. And when you have her mind and her heart as well as her body, there is no greater beauty...nor responsibility. having known that completeness, it is no wonder that I still demand all? Not only to hold the fiery heat of the flesh but to demand the total enrapture of the mind? Am I selfish to demand such? Too much "dom"? Too greedy? Do I care? I throw my arms wide seeking...but few have the courage to try...or the strength to stay.

Hey Iceman! :rose:

Howdy darlin. Forgot that I used to be able to write like that.

Its weird isn't? I clearing out all this paper from storage and I come across things I've written and wonder where that person/ability went, and will it return?

Its weird isn't? I clearing out all this paper from storage and I come across things I've written and wonder where that person/ability went, and will it return?

Sit down at the keyboard and start writing something. You'll probably surprise yourself in finding it never left--it was just other life priorities that were playing through.

Sit down at the keyboard and start writing something. You'll probably surprise yourself in finding it never left--it was just other life priorities that were playing through.

Howdy...and welcome. Bar is always open.

Back