Say Something Amazing About A Lit Member

ZipBlockBloodie

Fantasy Man
So this thread is basically for saying something generous about a certain lit member that you have become close friends with and what not. It can be a long paragraph or just a simple short sentence. So as the thread starter I will begin with an introduction.

This site has really become more than what I thought it would be, it's a site about sex sure, but the people here a friendly, open minded and really expressive and I like that a lot. You see things on this site you don't even see on so called social networks. Mainly I came for the sexual stories but when I joined the threads I met new friends and very interesting people who had a lot to say. I just want to thank you all for being who you are and then some, people on this site have helped me by talking on the phone with me or in private messages about serious developments in my life and helped me with coup with them. Honestly I hope this thread helps people become closer and create new friendships. So with that being said, I look forward to seeing what amazing things you have to say about one another.​

So this thread is basically for saying something generous about a certain lit member that you have become close friends with and what not. It can be a long paragraph or just a simple short sentence. So as the thread starter I will begin with an introduction.

This site has really become more than what I thought it would be, it's a site about sex sure, but the people here a friendly, open minded and really expressive and I like that a lot. You see things on this site you don't even see on so called social networks. Mainly I came for the sexual stories but when I joined the threads I met new friends and very interesting people who had a lot to say. I just want to thank you all for being who you are and then some, people on this site have helped me by talking on the phone with me or in private messages about serious developments in my life and helped me with coup with them. Honestly I hope this thread helps people become closer and create new friendships. So with that being said, I look forward to seeing what amazing things you have to say about one another.​

...what a really nice guy...and such kind words!!!:)

I would like to say nice things about GI_Joe..
... an american hero
... a family man
... deliciously yummy tease (hot am pic thread)
... loyal to his fans here at lit

kisses :kiss: :heart:

Last edited:
I have a friend that I met when I first wandered onto Lit, he is an amazing man and has been there every time I needed a true friend. He is my tether and my rock and I have no idea what I would do without him in my life. He is brilliant, gorgeous and kicks me in the ass when I need it. I won't give his name because he has more ALT's than I can count but I adore him and I was lucky to find him when I did.

Thanks to Zip for giving me the chance to sing his praises here..

I have a friend that I met when I first wandered onto Lit, he is an amazing man and has been there every time I needed a true friend. He is my tether and my rock and I have no idea what I would do without him in my life. He is brilliant, gorgeous and kicks me in the ass when I need it. I won't give his name because he has more ALT's than I can count but I adore him and I was lucky to find him when I did.

Thanks to Zip for giving me the chance to sing his praises here..

No prob.

Next on my list...

B.J.Gobblecock
RocknRolla86

for posting absolutely stunningly delicious pictures in the Erotic Pic Thread, which are oh so helpful in getting me off :devil:

thanks you two!

xx :kiss:

Sending: Wet panties and Hard cock wishes to

Jimm12380

for helping to Co-Found the Masturbators Anonymous Thread

xx :kiss:

Mad props to the OP! He's such an awesome lister! Love what you're doing here, sweets ~

DayMaker, SSG and Chikie ~ You girls make my day warmer. I love you all.

Ms. Kendra---- you were one of the first people to pm me when I started on here. Kind of showing me the ropes. And it's so good to know that you still have my back and look out for me!!!! I adore you and love ya! Can't wait to meet you. :heart:

Corbs, Kuvi, GGGB, Day, Chikie..............You girls are the best. All for different reasons.......but I would am glad to have you on my side! :heart:

Last edited:
Mad props to the OP! He's such an awesome lister! Love what you're doing here, sweets ~

DayMaker, SSG and Chikie ~ You girls make my day warmer. I love you all.

Thanks I really need to talk you more often, I still feel like I barely know you and thats a shame really.

Shadysmurfette- she exhudes friendliness.

Invernale- As sweet as can be.

Shadysmurfette- she exhudes friendliness.

Invernale- As sweet as can be.

I second this. They are both fuckawesome ladies and my crushes.....:)

Tek is my best bud, I lubs him, even when he's being, well, a smartass. :heart:

I second this. They are both fuckawesome ladies and my crushes.....:)

Tek is my best bud, I lubs him, even when he's being, well, a smartass. :heart:
I thought you only wuved me when I was a smartass!!
I can let my guard down now?

You're always true to yourself and speak your mind. I respect that... and, you know, I imagine you have a divine ass! ;)

Ms. Kendra---- you were one of the first people to pm me when I started on here. Kind of showing me the ropes. And it's so good to know that you still have my back and look out for me!!!! I adore you and love ya! Can't wait to meet you. :heart:

I'll second that about Kendra. She is very friendly and whenever she finds time even if she is sick she comforts others. I also want to meet her and I hope it's soon.

"something amazing about a lit member"

Sorry Zippy, I feel a tad ornery and couldn't help it. :D

hmmm, I'll talk about my Louise.

Louise is ALWAYS there for me. It doesn't matter what is going on in her life, she is there for me. She does it with a happy spirit, a good heart. She is giving, and I don't mean just in the gifts she sends, but she has generosity of spirit.

She loves fully and deeply, and though she has been hurt by many here, and though some have used and abused her, she still retains that happy spirit.

I think she is amazing.

There are so many amazing people on here who shine in their own unique way.

Crvygirl inspires me. I always try to read what she has to say because I know it's bound to be witty or insightful.

Long Haired Outlaw is a sweetheart and a gentleman.

Graciesnort makes me laugh. I hope she stays for a longer period this time around. Put her together with Appy, well the two of them are the female version of Laurel & Hardy.

If you don't know these litsters already, you should try to get to know them. They are wonderful people and just a few of my favorites here.

There are so many amazing people on here who shine in their own unique way.

Crvygirl inspires me. I always try to read what she has to say because I know it's bound to be witty or insightful.

Long Haired Outlaw is a sweetheart and a gentleman.

Graciesnort makes me laugh. I hope she stays for a longer period this time around. Put her together with Appy, well the two of them are the female version of Laurel & Hardy.

If you don't know these litsters already, you should try to get to know them. They are wonderful people and just a few of my favorites here.

I've never posted with her, but her avatars are breathtaking. :)

Cleardiamond is an amazing woman...She is very sexual but one of the sweetest girls I have met on here. She has very few inhibitions save for the things her man doesn't want her to post...She is also an excellent author of erotica and has a absolutely gorgeous face.

Sensualdreamer...what can I NOT say about this woman? Breathtaking voice, and the mind that makes a man weak in his knees...but she is also very caring and wishes the best to those she cares about. To be her friend is to be one of the luckiest people in the world...

Back