The Blank Manual - Most Popular Questions Asked

Brinnie said:
Either way, "Don't be a total prick" should be a rule.

I believe in the Welcome to the How To thread made by the Mod of this board has included a rule like that, it is also in the F.A.Qs ... but I don't think it is worded so colorfully.

I'm new to this whole thing, I just wanted to let ya know what a big help your work has been blue. I found almost everything I ever wanted to know about anything worth knowing, well, about this stuff anyway.

aces23245 said:
I'm new to this whole thing, I just wanted to let ya know what a big help your work has been blue. I found almost everything I ever wanted to know about anything worth knowing, well, about this stuff anyway.

Thank you very much *blush*
If you see anything that should be there, or notice any mistakes - feel free to tell me, I'm open to suggestion :)

Villani said:
*Bump* God knows more people could read this thread...

Its a sticky and as far as I know, will always be at the top of the page:)

thanks for the thought , it really is appreciated - tell your friends on and off lit about The Blank Manual though!

post deletion

I want to have postings under my user name bulk deleted up to a certain date. can you advise me how to get this done?
Lyn

BALUS said:
I want to have postings under my user name bulk deleted up to a certain date. can you advise me how to get this done?
Lyn

Most people contact Laurel or Manu, they usually get the same answer or solution.

Delete name which deletes posts which messes with other people's post counts.
or
Go in and and edit each post to a an emocon " :p "
that doesn't help much if someone quoted your post - but you can ask them/ or manu/laurel/board moderator to edit the quoted stuff for you.

Wow...

Congratulations BlueSugar, you've put a lot of work into this and have produced a really great thread.

Thank you... :rose:

Ladybird said:
Congratulations BlueSugar, you've put a lot of work into this and have produced a really great thread.

Thank you... :rose:

I honestly couldn't have done it without all the wonderful minds at work here - so in turn - I thank you :)

Add me to the list

The list of Appreciative Readers, that is.
If I never get anything more from the Lit, The Blank Manual is worth the price of admission. No, wait, it's free, darn. It's worth so much more than that. I expect to be referring to it regularly. It is virtually encyclopedic!

Thank you so much Blue.

DeepndSwamp said:
The list of Appreciative Readers, that is.
If I never get anything more from the Lit, The Blank Manual is worth the price of admission. No, wait, it's free, darn. It's worth so much more than that. I expect to be referring to it regularly. It is virtually encyclopedic!

Thank you so much Blue.

*blush*
Enjoy it - tell your friends !!

Back