The older I get/the naughtier I get

Yessssss oh hell yes you are not alone I thought I had the "you only live once" attitude when I was younger but I still had "limits" but now it feels liked I'm down for almost anything and my horny have decreased at all (and don't think it can get much higher lol)
 
Just wondering why, as I age, my fantasies are getting further and further out there and when I think that I've hit the gutter, something else comes up and grabs my attention. Internet porn is a lot of the stimulus and the possibilities seem never ending. Have always had wild fantasies, but they were quite vanila when compared with what turns me on now that I'm too old to play my fantasies out and my partner of the last 16 yrs is slowing down on her sexual drive and is not so open to exploring the fantasies I'm now obsessed with even when I tell her it's on my bucket list.......
'Just one more thing please honey and I'll do anything for you!!'.

Any of you other older guys experience the same??
I’m in the exact same going the same direction as you!! I’m 58 and seem to want sex more now when I was in my 20’s and 30’s and want to explore fantasies more and more. However my wife on the other hand would just as soon leave everything the way it is and always has been. Whenever I suggest something to spice things up and make it more fun, she says she will think about it. Since she usually isn’t interested in any of my ideas I’ve asked her to come up with some and so far I’m still waiting for suggestions. In the meantime it’s samo samo in the bedroom. Predictable and starting to get boring which is awful because I really do love my wife. I guess when she says “ If it hasn’t happened by now it probably isn’t going to happen “ she means it. Oh well, rant over!!!
 
If you had told me when I was twenty that almost two decades later I would be generally more horny, I would have scoffed.
Same. My 40-something mind is a much bigger slut than my 20-something mind ever could have dreamed of being. In fact, her mind didn't even know about some of the things I do now. Bless her...heart. :devil:


Fun thread, OP. :)
 
Same. My 40-something mind is a much bigger slut than my 20-something mind ever could have dreamed of being. In fact, her mind didn't even know about some of the things I do now. Bless her...heart. :devil:


Fun thread, OP. :)

Did you really just write OP? Someone deserves a good spanking!!?
 
The older you get, the more perverted you get, and your tastes do change. I used to like slim, pert-breasted women; now it very chubby, very saggy-breasted women that do it for me. The "dirtier" a woman is, the more I like her.
I'm with you on that! The bigger, fatter, flabbier, and dirtier they are the more I love them.
 
As someone who prefers older men like I have found that you are all boys at heart and now have less inhibitions and more ability and experience to express and indulge ur desires...and all I can say is hallelujah! ;)

I am a boy at heart! I have almost no inhibitions. I am willing to indulge just about any desires.
I tell my wife I will do anything she wants, any where she wants, any time she wants. She just doesn't want as often as she used to.
I often wish I had felt like this when I was much younger but, I most likely would have gotten in a lot of trouble.
 
Did you really just write OP? Someone deserves a good spanking!!?
Not that I would ever want to avoid a spanking, however...

~goes back and looks at who the OP is...notices he hasn't posted in the thread since 2017, but what the hell~

Ahem...

Good thread, naughtoldperv.

There. Better? ;) :D
 
I love this thread, and totally agree. I am very perved out these days constantly aroused, and loving it! Also enjoy a thread that has us all in about the same age group, what us also a turn on for me! Glad we are all feeling the same way!
 
I love this thread, and totally agree. I am very perved out these days constantly aroused, and loving it! Also enjoy a thread that has us all in about the same age group, what us also a turn on for me! Glad we are all feeling the same way!

So true!
My wife calls me her slut. I do my best to live up to that.
I often wonder, what it would have been like had I discovered the freedom of embracing my sexual proclivities when I was much younger.
 
So true!
My wife calls me her slut. I do my best to live up to that.
I often wonder, what it would have been like had I discovered the freedom of embracing my sexual proclivities when I was much younger.

See, that's so hot, it's a fantasy of mine, you are lucky!
 
So true!
My wife calls me her slut. I do my best to live up to that.
I often wonder, what it would have been like had I discovered the freedom of embracing my sexual proclivities when I was much younger.
I've thought this same thought. Maybe could've ruled the world. :D
 
My old age crazy and naughty (and top secret) side is best summed up by my signature below.... :^P 20 years ago that would have been the last thought I'd have. Now it makes my heart race.....
 
No inhibitions, no worries, no guilt, and no fears when it comes to fun in the bedroom after 50, 60, or even 70! If it feels good, we're going for it, no holes barred ( and no pun intended)

That's basically been me for my entire "sexually active" life except for those mostly boring ten years with my first wife. I can't say that I'm any naughtier or more kinky, ...I've just never slowed down.

Current wife of twenty years, and in our 60's, as you said, "No inhibitions, no worries, no guilt, no fears"....and NO SECRETS.... when it comes to fun in the bedroom and beyond.
 
That's basically been me for my entire "sexually active" life except for those mostly boring ten years with my first wife. I can't say that I'm any naughtier or more kinky, ...I've just never slowed down.

Current wife of twenty years, and in our 60's, as you said, "No inhibitions, no worries, no guilt, no fears"....and NO SECRETS.... when it comes to fun in the bedroom and beyond.

It’s a great and very sexy feeling!
 
Originally Posted by UnderMyKilt View Post
"That's basically been me for my entire "sexually active" life except for those mostly boring ten years with my first wife. I can't say that I'm any naughtier or more kinky, ...I've just never slowed down."

"Current wife of twenty years, and in our 60's, as you said, "No inhibitions, no worries, no guilt, no fears"....and NO SECRETS.... when it comes to fun in the bedroom and beyond."


My wife and I have been together for 12 years. Like you, we are in our 60's.

"No inhibitions, no worries, no guilt, no fears"....and NO SECRETS.... when it comes to fun in the bedroom and beyond."

Especially "beyond". It is so much fun to play outside of the bedroom!
 
It certainly happen for me. My wife's drive and interests in sex are not the same as I and sites like Lit help fuel my interests.
 
It appears the older we get, the hornier we get.

That works for me, apart from the frustration of course. I have always preffered younger partners especially very active ones who love long sessions. I once had the comment made it was like entering a Shagathon. Well that suits me, the longer the better and also as you get older the urgency and impatience subside a bit so a good long steady session is more likely.


None of that strip, lick suck and fuck, two pumps and a spurt and thats me done nonsense.

Give me a long session every time please.


I think I get worse, or better, by the day.
 
Back
Top