First Story on Literotica - Would love to hear your thoughts!

Human24601

Virgin
Hello all!

My first story was just published, and I would love to hear what you guys think! I'm not a professional writer by any means, but it's something I enjoy.

Please note- it's very light erotica. There is no sex. I really enjoy the mental domination aspect and there is a BDSM element as well. It also has a sci-fi abduction theme.

It may seem like it has an unfinished ending. This just kinda seemed like the best place to stop, but feel free to let me know if you think otherwise.

Thanks for taking the time to read it!

https://www.literotica.com/s/kidnapped-by-an-alien-doctor

Hello all!

My first story was just published, and I would love to hear what you guys think! I'm not a professional writer by any means, but it's something I enjoy.

Please note- it's very light erotica. There is no sex. I really enjoy the mental domination aspect and there is a BDSM element as well. It also has a sci-fi abduction theme.

It may seem like it has an unfinished ending. This just kinda seemed like the best place to stop, but feel free to let me know if you think otherwise.

Thanks for taking the time to read it!

https://www.literotica.com/s/kidnapped-by-an-alien-doctor

I enjoyed your story. Jesse was a well drawn character, the narrative moved at a nice pace and it is generally well written.

My one complaint is that the title gave too much away. As I read along, I found myself wishing I knew less at the start.

I thought it was interesting but, as you said, the end kind of left me hanging right along with Jesse.

I'd be interested in reading a part 2 to see where it leads.

Thank you both very much! Appreciate the feedback. True, I can see what you mean about the title being a bit of a giveaway. Also, the ending is lacking. Might definitely consider writing another chapter to this story.

Thank you guys!

Stopped all a bit suddenly, but tidy, efficient writing. Your story telling is good, Jesse is nicely portrayed, evil villains all present and correct. A nice little twist, the alien race picking her coz she's a rock-n-roll girl and knows all the right notes. You could have played on that a bit more, I reckon, dropping in a few lyrics.

Keep writing, you've got the technical stuff down fine - after a few more stories you'll find your natural style, and then you're away :).

Good writing! It's just that genre isn't really my cup of tea. :cattail:

Thanks so much! Really appreciate your feedback! So glad you enjoyed the little rock-n-roll twist :)

Thanks so much, Jada59! No worries- totally know what ya mean. Thanks for checking it out!

Back