New and curious

Soooooooo fucking hot!!!!!!! I'd love to run into you on that beach .... or in a secluded place where we could ....chat.

;)

Wonderful pic!!

Wow, thank you

absolutely no reason to be self conscious, you look terrific from that view.

I could follow those legs all day long. And I bet your back side sways back and forth just nicely.

My husband took the pics, but obviously I've cropped them. Don't tell him...he doesn't know I'm doing this. This is just for me. Something I've thought about for some time now.

so whos the lucky photographer? they are getting great views.

Thanks for sharing your pics. I think you have a gorgeous ass, and really cute feet.

My husband took the pics, but obviously I've cropped them. Don't tell him...he doesn't know I'm doing this. This is just for me. Something I've thought about for some time now.

I'd be interested to know how you feel now you have done some posting. Oh.and you pics are delightful. :)

mmm naughty woman sneaky pics behind your husbands back showing off that sexy ass of yours, can't wait till you are ready to show some more :devil:

Last edited:

You said, "Don't tell him..."

Okay.

so what made you do it tonight?

how would i tell him? haha do i know him? :)

Last edited:
you know you would probably feel exhilirated and extra sexy if you sent a panty shot out ;) just saying

Your back side looks MAGNIFICENT!!! It is perfect, sensational, and super sexy!!! Oh what I'd love to do to it!!! :devil:

:rose::rose:

We'll I'm not sure if I can post no jeans yet. I'm so selfconcious about this. How about some comments on my bikini look from the back side??? I think it's way to flabby and big....

Very Classy

You are a very sexy mature lady. Def one of my weakness' would love to see more of you.......

Is a panty shot really what I have to do?

I suppose one wouldn't hurt, but my butt is not what you think or at least the way you are discribing it. You are all so nice about it. How about another rear shot and a few from the front with bikini for now. I just don't know if I'm ready for no bottoms?? These really shows off my flab I think. Not young any more. Please be honest.

Last edited:
You are very beautiful and should not doubt it! If you can't lose the bottoms yet how about the top? ;):devil:

Lucy, I just found your thread. You have a great body and beautiful legs; nothing to hide! I hope you get the confidence to show us more! Whether or not you're ready for no bottoms, we are!

Thats up to you

I suppose one wouldn't hurt, but my butt is not what you think or at least the way you are discribing it. You are all so nice about it. How about another rear shot and a few from the front with bikini for now. I just don't know if I'm ready for no bottoms?? These really shows off my flab I think. Not young any more. Please be honest.

You have nothing to be shy about. Please continue to post. I'm enjoying each and everyone

you are very sexy

in a bikini! and no doubt very sexy sans bikini as well... lovely body!

Back