SaintPeter's Hockey Prayer Thread

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If anybody doesn't think this is the year of the Maple Leaf, you should be watching the Buds/Flyers game. Belfour is impossible to beat and Brian Leetch has three points and two goals.

And Ron Francis' first NHL Roommate was Davey Keon. It's fate baby, get on board the Blue and White Caboose.
 
Dear Lord,

Let us mush them and smush them and make them eat worms.

Amen

And may the cigars I smoked all week not mess with my game.

DoubleAmen
 
Ok Lord. You know the drill.

Let the AVs win tonight or I will stomp on this kitten.

Hugs and kisses,
SaintPeter
 
Dear Lord,

Just wanted to drop you some props for your infinite guidance of our goaltender Manny Legacy this evening.

He didn't suck nearly as bad as I feared.

In the name of the Father, The Son, and the Holy Scotty Bowman....

Go Wings.
 
Vilac said:
Just wanted to drop you some props for your infinite guidance of our goaltender Manny Legacy this evening.

Puck buddy says: Legace ;)

Go wings!

*quickly retreats to required 100 foot distance*
 
Dear God,
Just a quick word as the playoffs begin. If the Avs manage to lose in the first round it wouldn't mean the end of the world.

Just a few stray kittens.

You can always make more. You're great like that.

Although...on the other hand...if the Wings don't win the Cup....I'd just as soon have Colorado get it. Don't let that get around, though...my fellow Michigan people will stone me to death with frozen Octopus.

Dodging Calamari....
Amen
 
Dear Lord,

Keep my skates sharp, my head up, and sand in the eyes of the losers on the other bench.

Give me an Amen...
 
Perhaps the devine intervention that propelled Mr. Bertuzzi to become an idiot for a brief moment in time will be the catalyst to springboard the canucks to The Holy Grail!!

maybe.............. :)

Of course, I say this in jest only because it appears that Steve Moore will be OK.
 
Back
Top