Site maintenance?

Sir_Maveric

Really Experienced
Anybody have an idea what's happening with the site? Nothing has been added since the 18th. I've got an edit, and a next chapter sitting and waiting. Sent a message but so far, no response.

Not complaining, just curious.

Mav

Anybody have an idea what's happening with the site? Nothing has been added since the 18th. I've got an edit, and a next chapter sitting and waiting. Sent a message but so far, no response.

Mav

This may be your problem. New stories are up to date. Maybe flush your cache and reload?

Not sure. Checked multiple sections on both my pc and iphone. Can't see anything later than the 18th. Cleared cache on both and still the same.

Got it. Firewall before my router was stopping the site from reloading. Wife must have set it up. Two tweens in the house so she tends to do these things.

Thanks for the suggestion. Pointed me in a direction I hadn't been looking.

Got it. Firewall before my router was stopping the site from reloading. Wife must have set it up. Two tweens in the house so she tends to do these things.

Thanks for the suggestion. Pointed me in a direction I hadn't been looking.

Tell wife not to use such heavy-handed tactics protecting the ones what is little! :D

Can use littler tools like filtering by logged in user (and yes, littler ones should has their own accounts - is easier to monitor AND allows bigger ones to see stuff littler ones shouldn't). AND makes littler ones feels more growed up to has their own account!

You gets to be careful and they gets to feel growed up.

I’ve fixed it. She knows the basics to get in and block. I handle the more complicated rules and such. Seems one of my kids wanted to use the iPad that I write on sometimes so she just went in and blocked it generally. No big deal. All fixed. Now just waiting for the scripts to grab my submissions and post them.

Thanks for all the help.

Mav

and STILL doesn't use heavy-handed blocking, please. Kids need to learn stuff. Talk with them about stuffs, don't just hides it. Please.

Mav

Some things take time. This site has gone through a difficult time as current events, social media, and net neutrality has taken it's toll. Ediitors, writers, authors, and the techs here have had a difficult time as changes continue and we all adjust.

Have patience pls.

Back