The Isolated Blurt Thread XV : This is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fb-flat-butt.gif


Get in shape.
 
Can you take your married drama over there? I like these shoes and prefer you not taint them with your ickiness. Thanks.
 
yeah
I'll search the world over
for my angel in black

yeah
search the world over
for a Euro-trash Girl.
 
well, all i know is that when i was a young boy my mother said to me that there's only one girl in the world for me and she probably lives in tahiti, so there's that.
 
fucking toys that made us gave me a pang of nostalgic regret by reminding me that star wars micro line was a thing. man, did i want those when i was a kid. why? who the fuck knows? i was like five. still, it fucking hurt my inner child to be reminded of their existence and their complete failure. fuckers.
 
Amazon have remade Picnic at Hanging Rock? Why??? The original is as close to perfect as any work of art ever made.
 
Maybe I'm just getting old and cranky but...was there always this much stupid on the GB? It's almost painful to read, and I just can't find the required amount of give-a-fuck to argue with it.
 
Perfection is not the question.

What do the young people want ?

Their own version.

What entertainment can be offered ? Goodness knows, UK TV has mined nearly every piece of literature for entertainment on film. It is being offered in their preferred form- something that can be digested in small doses, or binged. A series! With attractive young people that they can relate to- from their own contemporary store of new stars. And sex!

(They are promising Kubrick vibes.)

After the Penny Dreadful series, and Black Mirror, how could you expect them to accept less ?
 
Ah, St. Pete, I was only pulling your leg.

That phrase probably was featured in a 1950's song, or earlier.


(It was not that long, ago, that the blurt thread was constantly streaming UK expressions. I miss that.)
 


Thirty miles of broad reach, a nice steady 12-knot breeze out of the southwest, whitecaps, sunny with nary a cloud and 82°— not an awful way to spend a day.


Beats hell out of February, that's for damn sure.



 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top