I want a thread.

And yes.. the adrenaline rush over takes the pain...I eventually remove the screws. But the best part...is when the clamps come off...holy FUCK! that hurts. 😜

Last two...final pic was after the clamp came off. You can see the kink in my skin.
Well it was an attempt. Sad, but an attempt. I need to go shopping for proper nipple clamps.
This is entirely unacceptable.

Xxo

It looks good to me.

Last two...final pic was after the clamp came off. You can see the kink in my skin.
Well it was an attempt. Sad, but an attempt. I need to go shopping for proper nipple clamps.

Xxo
Ouch! But I must admit that at first seeing your nipple clamped it did cause twitching for me

One is on.. it's little. and my nipples are so big, I can't get the bite on it!!

Close shot.

Bigger clamps.. butnot the right ones. They slip off.
I'm trying guys...

Xxo

Thank you for trying Amy, I will have to recommend something different. Your next clamp purchase must be a triple chained clamp set.

I need something to hold on tight... because... I have weights. Ohhh yes I do.

You did a good job! Your nipples look fantastic with the clamps, but you do need bigger ones. And the weights will have a serious effect too. I hope you enjoy it all!

Good morning Amy 😊

I hope you have a wonderful day today my dear friend 🌹

Keep up the great work on the thread 😘

I've always found a good set of teeth provide the best nipple clamping. And they allow for soothing suckling and licking once the pressure is released :devil:

And good morning nipple....

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning, nipple.
Good night, moon.
Every time I see Amy's breasts
It makes me want to swoon. :rose:

I got a stanza?
You are a poet...
Bet you didn't even know it...
But your feet do show it...
They're Longfellows!

Back