Transgenders and suicide

Jenny-ass dumbass.
Do you even read and follow a conversation, or do you just react?

Don't bother answering. I've already said everything that needs to be said.
 
Jenny-ass dumbass.
Do you even read and follow a conversation, or do you just react?

Don't bother answering. I've already said everything that needs to be said.

You left out a thing. Why you keeps saying Jenny.
It's obvious your hatred and vitriol is coming from some bad feelings about Jenny, sos is probly best for us to know who Jenny is sos we can give her sympathies for having to dealt with you in the past. I'd want at least hugs from random strangers for having talked with you this much. Is you a reddit Incel? Cannot read words that come from peoples that identify as girl?

And no, you cannot pretend you thinks I is Jenny - that con went out back before I was born. You're a bigot and trying to pass it off as a personal affront to someone you is pretending is me - as if that makes it okay. "I knew this person once and then Lissa sounded like her sos I assumed ..."
Bullshit. I doesn't sound like no one you ever talked at afore. You even commented at my words, trying to make fun of me.

You're a fucking ableist lying sack of shit what hates peoples what disagree with you and you will insult everything about them that you can find until you trigger them into pointing out what a piece of shit you are and then you sit and giggle and pee your pants while you read what we say about you.

Get a towel and clean up the sofa before your mom gets home, and switch away from Lit, she'll be mad to see you reading this site.
 
Genomes have chromosomes.

Oh nice, semantic battles, the last refuge for those who can't make a cogent argument.



I was listening to a local radio station and they were playing some philosophy talk radio show out of CA. On the show there was an accordion parody song about Chomsky and his failed semantic philosophy. I've been trying to find the song for like a week now... no luck. :(

GoFuckYourself, help!!!
 
Back
Top