Best MMF story?

Hi guys. This is a decent strapon story. The author is getting a lot of shit from anonymous trolls because he listed it in Loving Wives. Give it a read hopefully you'll feel compelled to leave a positive comment as well to silence the trolls a little.

https://www.literotica.com/s/finally-receiving

I don't know if there's really any way to silence the fucking trolls aside from sheer annihilation, but at least encouragement to the author can be helpful. I posted a comment that doesn't really say much about the story in specific, but does address the phenomenon of bringing the trolls out from under their bridges.

Going into Imbibry's profile, he (at least I assume it's a he) has a lot of stories, and it appears they're all of a similar bent. Give the guy some encouragement, friends.

As I've said when I post my lists: We need to tell the authors of the kinds of stories we like that we enjoy their work, because otherwise, the only feedback they're getting is from the goddamn trolls, and eventually, there won't be any of OUR kind of stories left...

I don't know if there's really any way to silence the fucking trolls aside from sheer annihilation, but at least encouragement to the author can be helpful. I posted a comment that doesn't really say much about the story in specific, but does address the phenomenon of bringing the trolls out from under their bridges.

Going into Imbibry's profile, he (at least I assume it's a he) has a lot of stories, and it appears they're all of a similar bent. Give the guy some encouragement, friends.

As I've said when I post my lists: We need to tell the authors of the kinds of stories we like that we enjoy their work, because otherwise, the only feedback they're getting is from the goddamn trolls, and eventually, there won't be any of OUR kind of stories left...
Well said! I agree 100% with all of it.

Can’t say it any better than this.

Can’t say it any better than this.
Feedback and encouragement is the only payment we, as authors, get for our time and effort. I'm mostly avoiding posting in Loving Wives, because that seems to be the most vitriolic category for trolls. Feedback in the comments and emails fuel me to write more.

You're absolutely correct in this. Some writers will take the trolls and ugly anonymous comments in stride without it phasing them. Others, maybe most, will just say to themselves; "This ain't worth it."...then move on to different kinds of stories and categories. The whole thing is a pretty common subject in the Authors Hangout Forum.

My very first story here on Lit was a MMF...a married couple happily bringing another man into their lives. I thought I must have committed the ultimate mortal sin based on some of the comments :eek: I made the mistake of thinking Loving Wives described my story perfectly...my bad ! That's the last time I wrote anything in Loving Wives...so the trolls won in my case. I write for fun, not childish drama from haters.

As one who dabbles in stories here, the positive comments do mean something. And the only way to counter a troll's '1 bomb' score is to give your own positive score. The way the scores are averaged, a 1 star hit can be hard to ever crawl back up from. I imagine we all look for the H to help decide on a story...that's a score of 4.50 and above. Given one "1 star" and one "5 star" ... that's a story with a 3.00 average which implies it isn't too good...maybe the next reader adds a "4 star" because it's not perfect...now it's a 3.33 scored story, still not so good. Basically, any score below a '5 star' is going to impact the rating more dramatically than one might imagine.

Anyway, I agree; Try to support your favorite authors with meaningful comments and appropriate scores.

Back