Why do cocks taste and feel so good

Loving Cock...

OMG such a hit thread!

I think sucking cock is exhilarating. Makes me feel fulfilled turning a man on that way.

My mouth stuffed full, his balls up against my chin or nose depending on the position I’m in, his moans of pleasure, his hands on my head urging me on, his shaft throbbing as he shoots his load down my throat.

I enjoy getting my ass fucked but I LOVE sucking cock. I could do it for hours if given the chance.

Just like the old saying, 'A cock in the mouth is worth two in the ass'.
The ass has no taste-buds...

It's a sexual celebration of masculinity, enjoying having a man and his hard cock every way you can.
Getting satisfaction with your own cock as only a man can, with another man.

It fits and feels and tastes so good because it belongs in your mouth and ass. It's as least as good as sex with a woman. They have their soft bits and wet parts, but they lack the hard parts we need.

Last edited:
Haven't sucked another guy, but I could suck my own when I was younger, and did it a lot.

For me, a big part of it is the texture of the head. It's so soft and spongy and velvety smooth, with the "v" shape underneath and the sexy little slit; and it's so warm--it just feels absolutely amazing against your lips. And that softness is contrasted with the firm, throbbing hardness of the shaft below and the warm, soft balls underneath. It's like a combination of soft, warm and delicate, and at the same time big, hard and throbbing with sexual power and arousal.

And for a guy, because you know how good your own cock feels, you just subconsciously associate that incredible physical pleasure with the sight and feel of another guy's cock, too--at least for me.

And then to top it off you know that all that wonderful, sweet warm cum is just ready to spurt out of it.

actually... its the heat temperature of swollen cock, slightly higher than average body temp, that signals and excites pleasure receptors in the brain. Also "mouthfeel", they're all different.

Yes, you can only have one ‘first time’ and hopefully that first time is pleasurable. I know my first time sucking a cock was amazing. That feel from just touching or holding him to actually feeling a cock touch my lips...feeling the moist precum on my lips before even tasting it, to licking up and down his hard (yet soft) shaft. And then feeling his cock inside your mouth. And that first time thought that you are actually sucking a cock. Yeah it is pretty incredible.

It is more than just taste. There is the feeling of it in your mouth. Against your tongue. Past your lips. And down your throat. The hardness & the softness at the same time. The heat & the throbbing life of it. All combine with the taste to add to the experience.

You said best Jenna. The first time I ever sucked a cock I was much younger. It was with an older neighbor who exposed himself to me and asked me if I liked what I saw. I was nervous, but yes I wanted his cock. he was hairy and had a fat cock. The head was shiny and oozing pre cum. I licked it and loved the taste of the clear viscous liquid......when I began sucking and found a rhythm, his taste and the feel of it in my mouth was so arousing.....I'm very picky now.....I tend to like smooth cocks and balls.....and am attracted to fem boys, sissy's and trans girls....

I love the feeling of my lips sliding over his soft head and down his hard shaft!
I love the feeling of his cock in my mouth and feeling him go deep into my throat!
When he cums in my mouth and down my throat is so good! I never want it to end!

I love the feeling of my lips sliding over his soft head and down his hard shaft!
I love the feeling of his cock in my mouth and feeling him go deep into my throat!
When he cums in my mouth and down my throat is so good! I never want it to end!

You have a lovely cock as well.....*drool*......

Yes, you can only have one ‘first time’ and hopefully that first time is pleasurable. I know my first time sucking a cock was amazing. That feel from just touching or holding him to actually feeling a cock touch my lips...feeling the moist precum on my lips before even tasting it, to licking up and down his hard (yet soft) shaft. And then feeling his cock inside your mouth. And that first time thought that you are actually sucking a cock. Yeah it is pretty incredible.

I couldn't agree more!

so good

I too have thought about it for years, fantasized about it and finally got the chance to feel a cock in my hands, taste it in my mouth and feel it pressed up against my ass. It was amazing in every sense. It makes me hard and wet every time I think about it and can't wait for the next time to feel my a nice hard cock in my mouth, twitching with the touch of tongue, throbbing as it shoots its nice warm cum down my throat. Sucking every last drop of that tasty treat from it, mmmmm so good

North as in Carolina?

Back