Men, have we sucked any cocks today?

yesterday at the ABS, sitting in a booth with a Glory Hole. Guy walks into the next booth, puts in his money, takes his shirt off (I thought ...this looks promising) but then he proceeded to stroke but hiding his cock with the shirt he removed. Damn.... when back to watchin a she-male compilation video. Once again I glanced through the hole and much to my delight he had not only uncovered his cock but had dropped his pants revealing a small but lovely cock.

he hesitantly approached the hole, I let him know I was receptive by gently grabbing his cock. Then I took him in my mouth. as I said he was a little on the small side but I was good with that as I could easily take his entire length....which he loved. I took every stroke to the root and had him ready to cum in short order. I held the tip of his cock on my tongue as he shot about 5 nice spurts of tasty cum. He quickly dressed and left

Shortly after that another fellow entered the booth. He had a much larger well hanging cock......but he had difficulty getting past half mast inspite of my bet efforts. He left without cumming. I then jacked off to a wonderful cum and left myself.

Very exciting! Thank you for sharing your experience with us! :kiss:

sooo good

Just got home from meeting a new friend. We blew each other-and then he fucked me and it was glorious! Can't wait for more!

Glori, Glori, Glori

...a week ago today, at an adult bookstore and video arcade in Schenectady, NY! Wifey was away for the week, so I was able to visit the ABS THREE separate times! WOO HOO!!! 😍

A week ago Monday...the place wasn't very busy, but I could only stay for 45 minutes anyway. Sucked TWO different cocks! First one was uncut (which I love!) and, although he wasn't ready to cum, he asked tonsils PISS in my mouth! Mmm...drank two tasty mouthfuls! The second one, short but thick, came in my mouth...with my saliva-wet middle finger in his asshole! 💕

A week ago Tuesday...again, the joint wasn't very busy. BUT...I again sucked TWO more cocks! First guy, after I'd sucked him a while, pulled out and jerked off into my open mouth and on my tongue! Second guy fed me his sweaty, average size, uncut cock and a BIG load of thick cum! Yummy!!! 💓

Final day, last Thursday...I had the privilege of orally servicing SIX different men in just under two hours! The first, 10 minutes after I arrived, fed me his nice cock but didn't want to cum yet. Then...a cock-drought for nearly an hour! But then, the place got busy and, in 45 minutes, I made love to FIVE different, beautiful cocks with my mouth and happily swallowed FIVE hot loads!!! One older guy made me put on a "cock hunger show" for him and then, putting on a condom, made me suck him off into it and then slide the full rubber onto my tongue to lap out his load! (Fortunately, an unflavored rubber!) Another delightfully verbally abused me while I sucked him off! (»sigh«) Another man, after feeding me his average-size, UNCUT cock and his shuddering climax, exclaimed, breathlessly, "What a blowjob! That was a helluva blowjob!" (You don't know how PROUD that made me feel!!!) The next guy, a big, good-looking, middle-aged man, fed me one of the most beautiful cocks I've ever seen...thick and just the right length, with a BIG, helmet-shaped head...and blew a HUGE load in my mouth! A "four swallows" load!!! Finally, the last guy of the day...an older man with a lovely, thick, UNCUT cock, just rocked my world! He manhandled me...fondled me...fingered my willing man-pussy (if we'd had a rubber, he would have fucked me!), and simply told me, "C'mon, blow me!" Which I gladly did, sucking out and swallowing a wonderfully tasty, thick load of semen!!! And, did I make him cum HARD!!! 💞

All in all...a SUPER cock-loving, cocksucking week...sucking TEN different cocks and swallowing NINE succulent cum-loads!!! 💖

(BTW...check out the photos of my sexy, sissy footwear that I wore to the ABS on Thursday on Page 31, bottom of the page, in the "More Sissies" thread! Did that sissy stuff get guys turned-on!!! 💝 )

Love,

Glori. 💋

Glori, you are a joy...

Every day since Wednesday, it’s the joys of having my ex boyfriend in town for a conference. We both get what we want and he spends a full week getting blown everyday. This time he’s arrived a few days early so we have had to time it right but we enjoyed a joint visit to the sauna today and I sucked several guys while he got sucked by a really hot twink who was eager to please.

It was about a week ago, I met a Squirt acquaintance for the first time. We had traded a pic or two so we knew what each others cock looked like. He invited me to his place in the morning, he can work from home some days. We had talked about meeting in a parking lot and unzipping to stroke each other, and then he offered his place to meet. When I walked into his living room, I said this is way better then unzipping in a car and dropped my pants to my ankles. I sat on his sofa and he knelt in front of me and immediately started sucking me. It was so hot looking down seeing my dick sliding in and out of his mouth. After a few minutes I got him to stand up and he dropped his pants and stood in front of me while I slid his dick into my mouth. It was soooo good feeling a hard cock in my mouth. Then I stood up and we rubbed dicks together for a bit. He knelt back down and it wasn't long before he got a nice mouthful of cum that he swallowed. Then it was my turn to suck him and get my reward of a mouthful of cum to swallow. I was there maybe 10-15 minutes and we both were satisfied. We are trying to plan a repeat engagement now.

Yes!

My wife/mistress took me to the beach this morning. She wanted to sunbathe nude and took me to rub oil on her. We went to an isolated area and walked up on an attractive young man who had the same idea as her. As we approached it was obvious that he was playing with himself and didn't notice us till we were almost upon him. When he discovered that we were there he attempted to cover himself with his hands. My wife asked me if I would like to suck his cock and I said that I would. She told me to ask him if I could. At first he didn't know what to say or do. I knelt down beside him and said "please". He removed his hands and I satisfied both of us as my wife/mistress encouraged me.

I hope that we go to the beach more often.

Got a guy that is suppose to be meeting me at my hotel in just a few minutes! hope things work out, been texting and emailing for a month or two.

Yesterday I got to suck 2 cocks. The first was an older man. I sucked his soft cock until it was mostly hard. Then he turned and offered me his ass, which I gave a good rimming to. Again he offered me his cock. I sucked him, I sliped my middle finger in his well lubed ass, his cock got hard all the way for the first time. I thought he was going to finish in my mouth, but the fucker pulled out, pulled up his pance and left! The second one was just a normal anno bj. He was jacking, I walked over, sucked him.off and he left. I spent the next hour fucking myself with the new butt plug I brought, stroking my cock, but couldn't get anyone to finish me. A good, but boreing night.

In bed right now after sucking my boyfriend off after we both woke up. My stomach has his yummy load and he’s in the shower getting ready for work.

Your BF is a very lucky man...

but if I was him I'd have your sweet load in my tummy going to work...

:kiss::kiss:

In bed right now after sucking my boyfriend off after we both woke up. My stomach has his yummy load and he’s in the shower getting ready for work.

Last edited:
Just got home from meeting a new friend. We blew each other-and then he fucked me and it was glorious! Can't wait for more!

Nothing like a new lover to make life enjoyable

My husband and I recently met a young man and became friends with him, and he was a delight when we made love to him. Such a smooth, firm young body and a hot cock aching for pleasure. I gave him oral while hubby fucked him and afterward he gave me oral. He needs a bit more instruction, but we experienced men should always help our younger compatriots.

And what about you, honey? You must be ready to burst....

I'm fine holding it until we are home tonight together and he can fuck me proper. I'll save my cum for then.

As I get older I'm realizing delayed gratification is a beautiful thing. Also I get a lot of satisfaction from just pleasing him.

I'm fine holding it until we are home tonight together and he can fuck me proper. I'll save my cum for then.

As I get older I'm realizing delayed gratification is a beautiful thing. Also I get a lot of satisfaction from just pleasing him.

I envy you, Jason. You live the life I long to.

I envy you, Jason. You live the life I long to.

It's nice having a regular mate. I do confess that I still look around. Hope to find someone to join us in bed regularly. Alex isn't as crazy about the idea as I am. :-(

Made a post on Doublelist.com today. I got a response from a man who asked if I would blow him in his truck. Of course I would, was the reply.

We met in a parking lot and got in the back seat of his truck. He said it needed to be a quickie. He pulled out his soft cock and I went down. In about 45 seconds his soft cock shot a small load in my mouth.

I gladly swallowed, but left disappointed. I like to make a dick hard, I like my throat fucked and I like to be talked dirty to. And I like to last a few minutes at least. I know some guys don’t get it, but it’s truly satisfying to me. Today’s experience was not vey. But, it’s better than no cock at all. It has been awhile after all.

Back