Fighting for Control

Batman vs Catwoman fight scenes keep coming to mind...

Any Woman who looks Sexy in a Cat Woman Outfit can stright up Rape me any day. I would drag my dick through a mile of glass to have a hot CatWoman stright up kick me in the dick if that was all she would do. Ide saw off a toe of mine just so she could choke me out by sitting on my face.....FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuck im horny all the time...HELP

I don't get how it works. How do you prevent that either one ends in hospital if neither of them intends to lose?

Fight with empathy. If you don't like being punched in the nose or thrown through a window, don't do it to someone else. ;)

I love me a good, mean fight. I actually really enjoy the frustration of trying my utmost to restrain someone twice my size and failing miserably.

And the taunting that follows.... *swoon*:D

Ok. thread jacking for a second.. Every time I see "Fighting for control" I think...
Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity..
/threadjack Maybe I have been playing to many word association games.

Fighting for control is NOTHING like fucking for virginity.

:p

Awwww. Though.. I am not disputing that.. What I was saying is someone once said that in a book I read.. I believe the name of the book is Season of the Witch.. It was a book I found in my family's library years ago... I believe it was from the year 1971

Any Woman who looks Sexy in a Cat Woman Outfit can stright up Rape me any day. I would drag my dick through a mile of glass to have a hot CatWoman stright up kick me in the dick if that was all she would do. Ide saw off a toe of mine just so she could choke me out by sitting on my face.....FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuck im horny all the time...HELP
So...let me make sure I understand you, you're saying you have a thing for Catwoman?
laugh.gif

catwoman.jpg

Yeah...I totally get it...

Batman and Catwoman are the apotheosis of this kink...

Last edited:
"Fight with empathy. If you don't like being
punched in the nose or thrown through a window,
don't do it to someone else. " -Very good stuff here,
too bad alot of Adults dont get it in our weird world

So...let me make sure I understand you, you're saying you have a thing for Catwoman?
laugh.gif

catwoman.jpg

Yeah...I totally get it...

But yeah, I think Batman and Catwoman are the apotheosis of this kink...

Yes Please!!!

BONUS Pic #BALLS (and doll house furniture Im making for my neice :) ) lol

im deleting my photo bucket and changing my user name lol so the pics will be gone soon but will return!

Back