Michigan Roll Call

Yea, we got a good amount of drift in the driveway but the roads were smooth travel coming in. As much as I don't want the flood that will come with it, looking forward to a bit of a warm up to melt some of the snow away

Hello, everyone. 55 MWM from Ypsilanti.

My Valentine's was a bust, also, but after 5 years of no sex I'm used to it. If you don't expect anything, you won't be disappointed.

snow

I plow snow here in Oakland County. I contract through a landscape company. I am so tired of this snow.

Hello again from the U.P.!! I've been gone for a minute~anything fun going on??

Let's see... Timmy fell in the well, again. Um, snow snow, ice melting, impending floods.... Boobs still rule. Hmm, nope, everything seems to be normal. Nice to see you back, Darkest.

Well this is another surprise this MI winter.

It's snowing hard, and I've seen lightening and heard thunder. I looked it up and it's very rare and called a thundersnow. That seems appropriate!

Let's see... Timmy fell in the well, again. Um, snow snow, ice melting, impending floods.... Boobs still rule. Hmm, nope, everything seems to be normal. Nice to see you back, Darkest.
You'd think Timmy would've learned his lesson by now!!!! Boobs not only rule, but can be used as flotation aids in these impending floods!! It's nice to be back lol

Well this is another surprise this MI winter.

It's snowing hard, and I've seen lightening and heard thunder. I looked it up and it's very rare and called a thundersnow. That seems appropriate!

Where is that happening? Sounds like the start to an Apocalypse movie!

Sort of what I thought of too. Normally I won't jump at thunder, but this was really unexpected. Howell area

Glad to see this thread is still coasting along, albeit a little slowly. 33/Male/Grand Rapids checking in to say Hi.

Anyone have a spare canoe? I want to be ready for the big thaw out! A winter thunderstorm, snow, hail, and foggy... I'm also fighting the urge to sunbathe nude, 40 degrees is something to celebrate at least!

Anyone have a spare canoe? I want to be ready for the big thaw out! A winter thunderstorm, snow, hail, and foggy... I'm also fighting the urge to sunbathe nude, 40 degrees is something to celebrate at least!

So true! Don't forget the paddles!

I was out of town today, had to go to Springlake. Wife told me there was thundersnow in Macomb county also

if you need some suntan lotion call me

Last edited:

I would certainly love to see that! :D

I'll bring a canoe over. I'm a major outdoorsy kind of guy, in fact, I suspect if you are out sunbathing when I get there I may have a spare tent too.

Halaluah it's finally 40 degrees

It something to celebrate! Go ahead and sunbath! Those wimps in the South don't have the balls for it!

Back