Photo Tributes

?

I don't really get it...I mean the turn on aspect....id love for a guy to jerk off on me...but my photo... ehhh...just doesn't do it for me....why waste perfectly good cum....id rather it be shot into my mouth or me instead of a pic. Call me old fashioned....lol... but, to each their own....just save some cum for me.

...id love for a guy to jerk off on me...but my photo... ehhh...just doesn't do it for me...

To each their own.

1.) It's "safer" than having a stranger actually cum on you.
2.) I found it hot when a man did it on an actual face shot of me where I was wearing makeup and had my hair done. They "dirtied" a pretty picture of me. (Then again, I love receiving a facial when I have nice hair and makeup too.)
3.) It can be pretty damn anonymous being online and all.
4.) Just like any other fetish or kink out there, if no one is being hurt, why not? There's something for everyone out there.

im glad you guys liked it. XXX . thanks for popping my cherry! i might be hooked by this!! i been hanging Out all day to hear your response!!

Hmmmmm ........... I have received numerous " tributes " over the course of the last year and I would have to admit that it is quite ummmmm arousing ;) knowing that someone is looking at a picture of you and that turned on hmmmmmmmmm ;) !!

I like this thread as well.

No one has ever done a tribute for me yet. I think it would be cool to get one. :)

Hmmmmm ........... I have received numerous " tributes " over the course of the last year and I would have to admit that it is quite ummmmm arousing ;) knowing that someone is looking at a picture of you and that turned on hmmmmmmmmm ;) !!

Hi Elaine

would you like another?

I like this thread as well.

No one has ever done a tribute for me yet. I think it would be cool to get one. :)

Hey Winter

I'll be pleased to tribute you if you would like one!

Really impressed with the positive reaction to this thread, seems like we have started a craze!

:)

Hey Winter

I'll be pleased to tribute you if you would like one!

Really impressed with the positive reaction to this thread, seems like we have started a craze!

:)

Even my hubby was very excited to the see the tributes. He said it was just the thought of someone closing their eyes and imagining them fucking me, and the fact they had to decide on what picture that got him all excited.

tifani

Even my hubby was very excited to the see the tributes. He said it was just the thought of someone closing their eyes and imagining them fucking me, and the fact they had to decide on what picture that got him all excited.

tifani

i may have to do another one. . .

Back