What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it really that fucking difficult to text a reply???? Grrrr

hello? i did reply:
:: (fake area code) i had sex on a dinosaur comforter, tell me that does not define my life ::

that did not come from me at all. i got that from textsfromlastnight.com.

hello? i did reply:
:: (fake area code) i had sex on a dinosaur comforter, tell me that does not define my life ::

Did they say rawrrrrr together!?!?!? Bwahaha

hello? i did reply:

*smiles*

You'd never be that thoughtless

That for the most part I suck as being a friend, not intentionally for the most part and there are those that understand. Still bothers me that I don't reach out and give back all the kindness that others are so easily willing to offer to me.

That for the most part I suck as being a friend, not intentionally for the most part and there are those that understand. Still bothers me that I don't reach out and give back all the kindness that others are so easily willing to offer to me.

I can identify with this... and i think it's because i keep myself too guarded... I try to be the best friend I can but i often selfishly keep to myself.

that veggie pasta salad i whipped up hit the spot... YUM.

Think I'd rather go for a timer switch, so it comes back on in the morning.

ahhhh.... good idea... or maybe just a reset button. :)

I'm all better now... i should know when my mood swings i should eat...low blood sugar messes with me. :)

Do people really like jazz? Or do they say they do just to sound cool?

c6d14e4ea0fb2bad22829d987d7cbab4.jpg

Toys out the pram or what?

I totally disagree...you are a loving and very supportive friend...you have reached out to me multiple times recently because you know I have a heavy heart right now...I cannot tell you how wonderful, comforting and kind that was...It meant the world to me...

you are a gem...NEVER forget that...:heart:

It's funny how much more negatively people see themselves compared to how their friends see them. This is a fine place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back