What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be.

Then again, I diiiiiid just get 3 roses.

Pavlov would tell me to keep ringing that bell.

It's going to be another full day today, like it was yesterday. But, the weather is simply gorgeous! This morning, I think I'll get some stuff done outside.

It's going to be another full day today, like it was yesterday. But, the weather is simply gorgeous! This morning, I think I'll get some stuff done outside.

Love you so much...have a beautiful magical day...and never forget what a beautiful soul you are and what a loving friend you are...

:kiss::rose::heart:

Big smile!

Love you so much...have a beautiful magical day...and never forget what a beautiful soul you are and what a loving friend you are...

:kiss::rose::heart:

46.gif

That I am tired. Tired of having the kids not want to be around Kitty. Tired of the look in Swain's eyes. Tired of feeling like there is nothing I can do except to keep everyone with happy faces on around her. Tired of the Doctors blowing smoke up out asses about her condition. I have sneaked up on them enough times to know how they really feel about her case.

^^^^Cheers Girls - I will soooo drink to that!!

My son got his first job:):):)

I have to go out in public with my pups & that "dog" dressed in a sweater...

Yeppers, the sweater's got to go.

I used to like dog sitting. :rolleyes:

That was really, really super cute.... I'm glad to see him with such a big smile. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back