The Men who Crave Cock but aren't attracted to Men Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well... i just shared with my wife that i had sex with a guy years ago when i was a teenager. i was taken advantage of by an older guy and that i hated that memory for a long time. but i admitted to her that i DID love how nasty i felt doing it.

it was like being hit on.. feeling the sexiness of someone lusting for me and loving that attention.. sorta like what a gal might feel in a bar...
wonder how she took it :catroar: or :caning:?

I close my lips around the swollen head, pressing and rubbing my tongue firmly against the bottom of the head. My hand slided smoothly up and down his shaft, my other hand squeezing and lightly tugging on his balls. He tries to thrust his cock deeper into my mouth, but I hold it firm, so just the head is encircled by my lips.

He grunts, and I feel his cock swell tighter. It pulses as a huge glob of cum spurts from his head, into my mouth. It's so warm and slippery. His cock pulses again as another large spurt splashes against my tongue.

I pull his cock head from my mouth, still squeezing and tuggin on his balls, my stroking hand gripping tighter as I milk yet more cum out, spurting from the ip onto my awaiting tongue and lips.

It oozes down my tongue, dripping off my lips. I pull his cock once more into my cummy mouth, swirling my tongue lavishly around his head and shaft, my hand still squeezing out every last drop.

I rub his head against my lips, my chin, my cheeks, smearing his cum all over my mouth and chin.

I close my lips around the swollen head, pressing and rubbing my tongue firmly against the bottom of the head. My hand slided smoothly up and down his shaft, my other hand squeezing and lightly tugging on his balls. He tries to thrust his cock deeper into my mouth, but I hold it firm, so just the head is encircled by my lips.

He grunts, and I feel his cock swell tighter. It pulses as a huge glob of cum spurts from his head, into my mouth. It's so warm and slippery. His cock pulses again as another large spurt splashes against my tongue.

I pull his cock head from my mouth, still squeezing and tuggin on his balls, my stroking hand gripping tighter as I milk yet more cum out, spurting from the ip onto my awaiting tongue and lips.

It oozes down my tongue, dripping off my lips. I pull his cock once more into my cummy mouth, swirling my tongue lavishly around his head and shaft, my hand still squeezing out every last drop.

I rub his head against my lips, my chin, my cheeks, smearing his cum all over my mouth and chin.

this just made me jack-off! Daaaamn!!

Where does this urge to suck cock come from?

I'm a married, reasonably straight guy (I say "reasonably" because I wear panties) who fantasizes often about sucking a cock. Not kissing a guy, fucking him or being fucked, but just . . . taking a smooth velvety cock in my mouth and sucking it dry. I'm not attracted to men, and I've never done anything like this so I have to wonder, where does this powerful, persistent urge to suck a cock come from? Any ideas?

I am definitely with you on this. Sucked my first cock when I was very young and then not gain until a few years ago. Those are the only times yet I remember the feeling of a nice hard cock in my mouth as if it were yesterday. I am married and fully enjoy sex with females but wish I had a male friend to suck.

I'm in that same boat....I'm not attracted to men, but love sucking cock..which is probably why I love "She-males" "T-girls" "tranney's" what ever you want to call them...."chicks with dicks!"

I love women as well, but to me the perfect woman would have a nice cock to suck, or stuff up my ass!

Mmmm so hot! I would love to meet a real she male. Would be awesome if she had both parts!

I went through the same thing about 5 years ago. I have sucked about 4 or 5 since then. I have enjoyed it for the most part. Although when I"m done only one time was I most satisfied when he gave me a long blowjob. He had a nice thick 6 inch hard as heck boner. A little thinnere would have been good.

I'm thinking I like erotic talk to men just as much as actually being with. Although I haven't really spent any amount of time with one man. I have hangups ansd love the female body and would much rather make love to a woman. Having a soft massaging type of relationship or friendship would be cool and might be satisfying.

Lately I have been extra horny and am looking for anyone that is checking me out. Some pretty fine women at the gym have been biting too. One guy was trying to flirt with me the other day.

Have a good day!.

Mmmm so hot! I would love to meet a real she male. Would be awesome if she had both parts!
She won't.

She'll have a dick and an asshole, just like you do. She will either be a transsexual-- meaning a WOMAN who has not been able to get the money together for the very expensive operations she needs to make her body look right-- or else she'll be a MAN who has silicone boobs and no womanly qualities otherwise.

And if silicone boobs make you believe you're with a woman... I've got a very pretty bridge to sell you.

Now why would an otherwise straight man want to suck a cock? Because sexual pleasure comes in hundreds of different flavors.
Very very few men are truly Gold Star Straight, and the sooner men start figuring that out the better off we will all be, especially those of us who get bashed for being gay.

Last edited:
She won't.

She'll have a dick and an asshole, just like you do. She will either be a transsexual-- meaning a WOMAN who has not been able to get the money together for the very expensive operations she needs to make her body look right-- or else she'll be a MAN who has silicone boobs and no womanly qualities otherwise.

And if silicone boobs make you believe you're with a woman... I've got a very pretty bridge to sell you.

Now why would an otherwise straight man want to suck a cock? Because sexual pleasure comes in hundreds of different flavors.
Very very few men are truly Gold Star Straight, and the sooner men start figuring that out the better off we will all be, especially those of us who get bashed for being gay.
not a better way of saying it.

I totally understand your desires. I am a happliy married man who loves pussy but I lust to suck cock every day. I want a cock fucking my mouth soo bad it is miserable..

I'm in that same boat....I'm not attracted to men, but love sucking cock..which is probably why I love "She-males" "T-girls" "tranney's" what ever you want to call them...."chicks with dicks!"

I love women as well, but to me the perfect woman would have a nice cock to suck, or stuff up my ass!

I'm in this boat as well.

I'm a huge fan of fem shemales with big cocks. Not sure why, frankly, I don't care.

Speaking of swapped parts. I ran into this the other day:

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=B9dME-S442-&cont=y

If you read up on Joe Mangina, he claims that he was born a physical male. However, I would swear that surgeries just aren't that perfect. Wouldn't you think that he is a transman?

Another thing I thought was suspicious was that there was no chest pics without a harness under the chest -- as though maybe there is a scare there. Anyway, the parts you can see do look hot --- hairy, muscular, and fuckable.

You aroused my curiosity although I haven't gone looking for very long, it does seem like the state of the art of vaginoplasty looks pretty damn good!

that's kinda cool.

He was actually born intersexed and raised male (Charles Kirchner). He also lived as a woman (Judy) for 20 years before going back to being a man (Josef). He's incredibly transphobic and an outright asshole, too (see his comments about Buck Angel and Lady Bunny).
http://pop-shot.blogspot.com/2008/09/mangina-mans-story-deepens.html?zx=12498cabb64740ae
http://zagria.blogspot.com/2009/01/josef-kirchner-1964-performer.html
http://josefkirchner.newsvine.com/_...on-born-in-the-wrong-body-with-josef-kirchner

It's worth noting that no penile inversion surgery can preserve the spongiform erectile tissue (as he claims) or the ability to ejaculate semen (as he claims).

Last edited:
A nman's urge to suck another man...

I have some theories as to where the urge to suck another man comes from.

I think that at the biological level, deeper than the influence of cultural values or our upbringing, we're all bisexual. The sex urge dosn't discriminate, it just wants satisfaction and release. The sex urge is a powerful monster, and is embedded deep in our DNA.

And it may be pheremones at work. When another guy (or a woman, for that matter) nearby is horny he emits pheremones that communicate below the concious level, and they speak loudly, saying 'I want sex.' If you're nearby, you might pick up on that, and you may even emit pheremones of your own.

A nman's urge to suck another man...

I have some theories as to where the urge to suck another man comes from.

I think that at the biological level, deeper than the influence of cultural values or our upbringing, we're all bisexual, to varying extents. The sex urge dosn't discriminate between genders, it just wants satisfaction and release. The sex urge is a powerful monster, and is embedded deep in our DNA.

And it may be pheremones at work. When another guy (or a woman, for that matter) nearby is horny he emits pheremones that communicate below the concious level, and they speak loudly, saying 'I want sex.' If you're nearby, you might pick up on that, and you may even emit pheremones of your own.

Ideally, the two of you will get together, satisfy each other, the urge is quelled for a while, and pheremones take some time off. until the next time....

Of course culture is overlaid on top of biology, and complicates things. Some cultures totally accept bisexaulity, most don't.

I have no proof of this, but it's a theory that works for me.

I found a soultion to this situation by living in a very gay town for a few years. It was just assumed that guys my age, if they weren't actively Bi, they had at least some male/male experience.

I don't know where it comes from, but it is definitely powerful! I am bi when it comes to sex but straight when it comes to relationships if that makes any sense. I have only had emotional, ongoing relationships with women and have no interest in having a relationship with a man but I love having sex with men. I started sucking cock fairly young and for many years I was hooking up with guys for no commitment, no emotion, raw animalistic sex. Still love sucking and getting sucked even though I don't do it quite as much. Don't have as much time to go looking for it due to career and other commitments, but the urge has not diminished. I have just had to keep it more under control the last few years instead of letting it control me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I never have. :(

I can honestly say, however, that the drive to do it comes from first and foremost, me loving men, especially, the penis. Personally, I believe that it's a sexy, magnificent work of art.

But as far as actually sucking it goes, I think for me, it's the idea of taking the most sensitive part of a man, the vehicle who's purpose is to transmit and conceive his children into the part of my body who's purpose is to provide sustenance, is wonderfully erotic, and a truly beautiful expression of love.

If, and when I do finally find a man, I know that he'll have a very difficult time convincing me to show him how much I love him in other ways than just making love to him with my mouth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back