The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcso2493

Really Experienced
Since they closed the last one , I'll start the new one. 36 male from Georgia, my KIK is collisionforensics. Any ladies want to chat let me know.

Kik: Amazingbrian37

Looking for picture exchange and/or exceptionally high quality erotic chat with a lovely woman! I don't have high hopes, but I do have hope. So here we go.

Matt450450 on Kik. Ladies only please.

Ladies I am always up for chatting with you doesn't have to be dirty can be anything from the weather to dirty.

I am also looking for a female sub, slave, or baby girl if you are interested in that as well, hit me up.

28/m/Colorado fun male looking to chat with like minded females and couples. COfunnguy is my kik, happy chatting

heyy 23 year old guy here from florida.. looking for fun ladies or couples into toys and such :)

fantastic432

love sharing fantasies

Dirty chat about wufe

Newly married sub hubby here loves chatting about wife
Id is submissive.hubby

Looking to have a fun yet sexy time over kik tonight. Just send me a message at a87star. Looking for a curvy older BBW.

34/m

Last edited:
Hello

36 yr old SWF BBW want to chat kik me SinfullyAngel. Looking for 29-55 year old Single US men but married or taken are welcome too for friendly chat message me. Don't be scared or shy! Not into being a sub/pet and please at least hold a conversation before flashing the dick pic.

26 y/o bi guy, very open minded and can chat about any topic, from casual call to all levels of perversion. Kik marcus_fox

31/m hanging aroinr on lit looking to chat about pretty much anything orangesliice is the kik name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back