Humor Short Story: Manage e Trois

UnkownGhost

Experienced
Joined
Nov 27, 2015
Posts
89
So this is an idea for a short story. Like a Thousand or so words, nothing too long and complicated. Just simple and fun.

A person who reads stories about cheating wives and cuckolding overhears his wife talking about having Manage e Trois with her best friend Derek and his Mother.

The husband can't believe that his wife would do such a thing. yadda yadda yadda. Sure the fantasy of watching her fuck and be pleasured is just a fantasy something that makes him sick to his stomach should she actually do it.

Basically bad communication is the culprit of this story.

So the character prepares for the worst. He knows that once this happens there is no going back. Some of his friends applaud him for standing up for himself, others condemn him. He should allow his wife to do this.


Not a fan of confrontations (direct confrontations) he decides to pack up his stuff and leave the house. Set up a place to where he can think clearly.

EDIT: A great idea from FantasyXY!

Instead of doing something drastic. Just write about what is going through the character's mind.

His wife doesn't understand why he's freaking out. He doesn't understand why she's so casual about her plans. She says she would've invited but he would be the odd person out. After all he doesn't drink wine. He hates wine. But Derek and his mother love wine and are willing to try a new brand.

zjgWuI9.jpg


EDIT: A great idea from John Blackhawk
To be cruel there should be a wine tasting. The character can't see what is going on but can hear multiple sexually explicit terms.

Folks I wish I could write well enough myself. I like their suggestions because that way all of sex can play out in the characters mind. All of the drama takes place in his mind. But then due to lack of communication you have tension between he and his wife.

I'd really like to see this happen. Like I said a short story. Funny, some sex, happy ending.

Might even put down a couple of bucks for it. Short story, not a freaking 37 chapter thing you know.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I look forward to know your thoughts.

All of these drink names got me thinking about this you know. Buttery nipples, sex on the beach, etc etc.
 
Last edited:
My wife drinks that stuff. There are several varieties. As you've shown there is the dark blend, but there is a red and a smooth one too. I believe The smooth one is called Silk.

I would think having the drinking spouse talking about the different types of Menage could lead to all sorts of thoughts in the imagination of the non-drinking spouse.

I don't think you even need to have the non-drinking character do anything drastic. Just write about what is going through their mind as they hear the other talking on the phone about the Menage a Trois. It could even be that the non-drinker thinks the "act" has already happened. Could be a fun little story.
 
My wife drinks that stuff. There are several varieties. As you've shown there is the dark blend, but there is a red and a smooth one too. I believe The smooth one is called Silk.

I would think having the drinking spouse talking about the different types of Menage could lead to all sorts of thoughts in the imagination of the non-drinking spouse.

I don't think you even need to have the non-drinking character do anything drastic. Just write about what is going through their mind as they hear the other talking on the phone about the Menage a Trois. It could even be that the non-drinker thinks the "act" has already happened. Could be a fun little story.


That would work too. Have him sitting in a corner somewhere, thousand yard stare, trying to put it all together.
 
This is a perfect humor story, though to be really cruel you should at some point have a wine tasting he can't quite see what's going on but he can hear multiple sexually explicit terms.
 
This is a perfect humor story, though to be really cruel you should at some point have a wine tasting he can't quite see what's going on but he can hear multiple sexually explicit terms.


This! Yes! Oh my that would be hilarious!

All the sex in the story should take place in his mind. Explore the mixtures of horror and arousal. Blending fantasy with what he thinks is real. Only to realize that the imagined reality isn't something he really wants. Even though it's just a wine tasting.

I wish I were writer. I've seen some talented people on this site. I'm hoping they're up to this.
 
Back
Top