Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
what i see of your face is really fucking cute.

Good Sunday morning, lovebugs!

Hope last night was wild, crazy and fun~ I know my body is recovering from some belated V-day celebration, which was sponsored by the letter O. ;)

I'm playing catch-up with pics (trying to finish up series that I skipped around on) and PMs (I am oh-so-behind!)

Here are a few more from the black nightie series...
bn_8
bn_9
bn_10

Have a great day, lovelies!

Hey there :heart:lies!

Hope your weekend treated you well and you needed lots of coffee to recover this Monday morning.

My Sunday was low-key and relaxing, with lots of the much needed snuggle time that I was craving.

Here are the last few from the black nightie set!

bn 11
bn 12
bn 13

Have a good day!
SuperShyJ9-Very nice & sexy sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!! This series reminds me of the younger days trying to coax a pretty girl out of her panties.... those were the days....:rose:

Hope last night was wild, crazy and fun~ I know my body is recovering from some belated V-day celebration, which was sponsored by the letter O. ;)

I'm playing catch-up with pics (trying to finish up series that I skipped around on) and PMs (I am oh-so-behind!)

bn_8
bn_9
bn_10

you are super yummy hun

sex given up for sleep.. :p
hmmm you've changed lol

Snuggling

Hope your weekend treated you well and you needed lots of coffee to recover this Monday morning.

My Sunday was low-key and relaxing, with lots of the much needed snuggle time that I was craving.

bn 11
bn 12
bn 13

Have a good day!

Hmmm would love to snuggle up behind you dressed like this.

bn_8
bn_9
bn_10

Hot and sexy as always :kiss::rose:

bn 11
bn 12
bn 13

Have a good day!

It's difficult to do better than snuggle times ;)
Pics are great :rose:

Well I hope you are not too busy... idle hands have the most fun you know
They sure do... even whilst alone :devil:

Super-hottie you have on my favorite clothes - nothing! I hope Mr. Shy got what he was craving!
Thank you! Mmmm I won't speak for Mr. Shy, but I do aim to please.

what i see of your face is really fucking cute.
Why, thank you sweetie!

but i have so many sins...
And I've got all day, so come, sit, tell me about them....

SuperShyJ9-Very nice & sexy sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you my sweet Prince!:kiss:

Wow!! This series reminds me of the younger days trying to coax a pretty girl out of her panties.... those were the days....
My younger days~ those babies were glued to me... I think I'm making up for that now *sliding my panties off for xxromanceguy* ;)

you are super yummy hun

sex given up for sleep.. :p
hmmm you've changed lol
Thank you, my dear. Oh, I haven't changed. Sex, then sleep. Sleep, then sex. Nap and sex some more. :cattail:

Hmmm would love to snuggle up behind you dressed like this.
Well what are you waiting for? ;)

nice nice..
Thank you ~ puff, puff, pass...*coughs* Yep, this chick just can't hold her smoke! :cattail:

So lovely, shy lady!
Why, thank you, sir!

I'm glad you both had fun

You don't ramble sweetie
We sure did, and that's all that matters. Awww, you are sweet to say I don't ramble (but oh, I really do)

Hot and sexy as always
Thanks, babe!

It's difficult to do better than snuggle times
Pics are great
I agree ~ snuggling with lots of kissing. Yum!

Ideas anyone?

So, I think I've caught up on posting all of the pics I took but never quite finished posting. I now need to get back in front of the camera, but am at a loss for ideas.

Here's where you all come in. Other than pages of "release kitty!" pleas, give me some ideas about what you'd like to see.

Anyone? Anyone?

Hope you are all having a lovely week ~ stay warm my little lovebugs!

So, I think I've caught up on posting all of the pics I took but never quite finished posting. I now need to get back in front of the camera, but am at a loss for ideas.

Here's where you all come in. Other than pages of "release kitty!" pleas, give me some ideas about what you'd like to see.

Anyone? Anyone?

Always love the bottom ad you do look good in red, and oddly flannel...LOL

Anyone? Anyone?

Have I not already suggested a whole domestic bliss thing, you in an apron, pearls, heels, and nothing else happily toiling away in the kitchen? Very 50s D/s sort of thing. Hmmmm...? :)

Anyone? Anyone?

Well, seeing how i finally got those panties off...lol ...im a big fan of that shy bottom of yours so how about a naked booty pic*on knees begging*.... but then the hand panties were very enticing. Too... sweetheart, im game for anything your shy self wants to share...:rolleyes::rose:

Striptease in a hotel room with you wearing a trench coat and slowly revealing what naughty cloths you are hiding underneath.

Domestic Bliss

OK, so I wear my kick-ass corporate hat by day ~ so the words 'domestic bliss' don't exactly roll off of my tongue so easily...but the pics were fun to take. I wasn't exactly cooking, but I did take the pics in my kitchen, you can see a glimpse of the stove ....should count for something, right?

Keep the ideas coming, :heart:bugs!

Cook_1
Cook_2
Cook_3
Cook_4

Love the kitchen pics. Knowing you are straddling that chair with your skirt riding higher just drives me crazy

I presume you were home along so next time you can wear an apron ONLY and pretend to cook. Nice set though

Anyone? Anyone?

How about photos of you in fishnet teddy?

bn 11
bn 12
bn 13

Have a good day!

I love this set my lady. I especially like seeing your hand way down there. Gives a lot of thoughts for can happen next

fark me i like this view!! super sexy
gulp dont know if i could resist you if i was in your company!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back