Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome photos!

Y.E.F.
Thanks, babe!

Hello sexxxy, I have certainly missed you. I have been very busy lately, I see you have been too! :devil:

You look splendid and keep teasing me with those gorgeous crotch shots of you! Are you trying to make me have a priapism?? Naughty devil, I think of the fun things we could do with one though!

You do look great and thanks again for continuing to share with us.
Glad you're back, good to see you again. There are other words that end with 'sm' that I can think of that are better than 'priapism', and that would be more fun to cause.:cattail:

THE red lingerie looks very nice but I think you bumped the camera it's not on target .It's to far to the left of center;) love the position your legs are in though:D
Yes, I positioned my legs just how you like them. :kiss:

The weekend is upon us!

So, so glad to see Friday come to an end.

I am so ready to crawl into my warm bed and catch some ZZzzz's

Supershy is super tired tonight!

Have a good night, :heart:bugs!

red_10
red_9

Incredible. Amazing pictures as always. Hope you get good sleep!

I am ready for the weekend ~ but then again, I always am!

So who has some fun Superbowl Sunday plans? Admittedly I'm not a football fan, but a party's a party, right?

So the Mr. and I bet on the winning team every year, and since I don't follow ~ help me out.... who should I pick?

It depends: if the bet is over who has to clean up after the party, if I were you I'd pick San Francisco to beat Baltimore.

On the other hand, if the winner gets "slave rights" over the loser...then you should pick Jacksonville. And give him points.

Incredible. Amazing pictures as always. Hope you get good sleep!
I slept like a rock (the best kind of sleep) :kiss:

Oh, I'm not telling how wet those panties are. . .
Oh, you and your smart ass-ery, Mr. Would!

Very nice pictures. Red has been my favorite color for years :)
I think it's slowly becoming mine too!

Good God !!!!! I should just start eating you right now !!!!
So, what are you waiting for? ;)

It depends: if the bet is over who has to clean up after the party, if I were you I'd pick San Francisco to beat Baltimore.

On the other hand, if the winner gets "slave rights" over the loser...then you should pick Jacksonville. And give him points.
I *love* this. Generally I have a very competitive nature, but in this case, yes, the bet is a little more like the latter. Jacksonville it is. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Well.....

I slept like a rock (the best kind of sleep) :kiss:

Oh, you and your smart ass-ery, Mr. Would!

I think it's slowly becoming mine too!

So, what are you waiting for? ;)

I *love* this. Generally I have a very competitive nature, but in this case, yes, the bet is a little more like the latter. Jacksonville it is. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Waiting for you to get into my bed so I can attack you with my tongue & fingers to start.:cool:

red_10
red_9

love the red panties nice view of your sweet pussy and tender thighs.......now that you have the camera in the right position just lay back and put your legs in that position I like so much and click away:p:p:p:kiss::kiss::heart::D

red_10
red_9

Hope you slept well so you can have a more energetic Saturday night! I think we had too much of a fun Friday, which is why we're so lazy all day today :)

Cheers,
K

Hope that you had a great day. Maybe something else will be like a rock tonight (other than just sleep) if you happen here on lit.

Waiting for you to get into my bed so I can attack you with my tongue & fingers to start.:cool:
Sliding into bed, wearing nothing but the panties ;)

love the red panties nice view of your sweet pussy and tender thighs.......now that you have the camera in the right position just lay back and put your legs in that position I like so much and click away:
It seems as though I might be a little too distracted to click pics... anyone want to help us out? :cattail:

Don't hate on my smart ass. . .come let me smack yours.
Well, since you put it *that* way (bending over) :devil:

Good afternoon SuperShy, sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why good evening, sweet Prince Albert! :kiss:

Hope you slept well so you can have a more energetic Saturday night! I think we had too much of a fun Friday, which is why we're so lazy all day today :)

Cheers,
K
Ooooohhh glad to hear you had a fun (and I presume eventful) Friday night ~ I think I'd better break out the bottle of wine tonight, and we can compare stories. :eek:

Hope that you had a great day. Maybe something else will be like a rock tonight (other than just sleep) if you happen here on lit.
Hmmmmmm.... whatever could you mean, lionguy? ;) :kiss:

A little wine...

Looking forward to a couple of glasses of wine tonight to help me warm up from the damn cold and snow... unless you have better ideas? :devil:

new 16
new 17

Happy Saturday night, love bugs!

Wow

Sliding into bed, wearing nothing but the panties ;)

It seems as though I might be a little too distracted to click pics... anyone want to help us out? :cattail:

Well, since you put it *that* way (bending over) :devil:

Why good evening, sweet Prince Albert! :kiss:

Ooooohhh glad to hear you had a fun (and I presume eventful) Friday night ~ I think I'd better break out the bottle of wine tonight, and we can compare stories. :eek:

Hmmmmmm.... whatever could you mean, lionguy? ;) :kiss:

Pulloing panties aside, licking lips......Is this 'All I Can Eat'?

Thank you. The Superbowl bet loser generally pays in sexual favors. Either way, it's usually a win-win, but I like to have the bragging rights.

Sounds like my kind of bet ;):devil:
Bragging rights are very important though lol
Let me know the forfeit :eek: lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back