Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The week's almost done!

I am ready for the weekend ~ but then again, I always am!

So who has some fun Superbowl Sunday plans? Admittedly I'm not a football fan, but a party's a party, right?

So the Mr. and I bet on the winning team every year, and since I don't follow ~ help me out.... who should I pick?

More new lingerie to start the day, new red panties....one with a front view, and one with a supershy rear view. Don't blink, you might miss it!

Have a good day, :heart:bugs!

So who has some fun Superbowl Sunday plans? Admittedly I'm not a football fan, but a party's a party, right?

So the Mr. and I bet on the winning team every year, and since I don't follow ~ help me out.... who should I pick?

More new lingerie to start the day, new red panties....one with a front view, and one with a supershy rear view. Don't blink, you might miss it!

Love the new shots. Looks like you had a lot of fun shopping. You sure you dont need help with the pictures? I could even assist you changing, I wont look promise :devil:

Very hot:)
What does the loser have to do? :devil: lol

Sing me up!

Wow t he red panties,hot!
View of your ass and your front,mm,mmm.
Love when your legs are spread or showing of the
front view of panties,then the close ups,wow.
Sexy face,lips,body also.
Drew

[QUOTE=supershy_J9;
Thanks ~ hoping tomorrow is a better day. At least I can sit back in my fuzzy slippers and robe and watch some hockey!

Excellent !!! 'My' guys still haven't lost in regulation !!! Would be something to brag about if we were half way thru a 'normal' season. I'm sure there's nothing on under that comfy robe ;)

whew...

Oh my J.... the latest pics are so, so sexy ! Mmmm.. the detailed thoughts that run through my dirty, dirty mind... and they all deal with you ;)

What a way to start a day!!! Damn!!! Red is my new favorite color!!
Why, thank you dear!

Unzip my pants...you'll find it right there!!
Nice... what more can I say? ;)

Love the new shots. Looks like you had a lot of fun shopping. You sure you dont need help with the pictures? I could even assist you changing, I wont look promise :devil:
It might be good to have some help for all of those wardrobe malfunctions!

You make it so easy
Very erotic
Very hot:)
What does the loser have to do? :devil: lol
Thank you. The Superbowl bet loser generally pays in sexual favors. Either way, it's usually a win-win, but I like to have the bragging rights.

Didn't miss the rear view... a very good thing. :D
Thank you, lovey!:kiss:

Wow t he red panties,hot!
View of your ass and your front,mm,mmm.
Love when your legs are spread or showing of the
front view of panties,then the close ups,wow.
Sexy face,lips,body also.
Drew
Thank you!

Excellent !!! 'My' guys still haven't lost in regulation !!! Would be something to brag about if we were half way thru a 'normal' season. I'm sure there's nothing on under that comfy robe ;)
Well, nothing but my hockey jersey, of course.... ;) Went to my first game of the season this week. My team didn't fare so well, but it's always a good time.

Oh my J.... the latest pics are so, so sexy ! Mmmm.. the detailed thoughts that run through my dirty, dirty mind... and they all deal with you ;)
Come sit next to me and tell me all about it ;).

All your new lingerie pics are delicious but #14 is lip smackingly yummy. I believe matching love bites on those sweet tender inner thighs would be in order
Love bites are fun, but I prefer a good love tap on the supershy rear (in the way of a good smack!)

i go away for a week and you aww the crowds with all this!!! mmmPMmmm :)

Wowser Shy what a sexy set of pics!:rose:
Mr Shy is one lucky guy!
Awwww.... thank you sweet:heart: Good to see you here again.

Here's a few secrets. . .

Those red panties are fucking soaked and they belong to me :D
I thought you didn't kiss and tell? :eek:

What a beautiful view!!!
Thank you ~ glad you like it! :kiss:

You certainly do look fantastic in red dear :) Gorgeous!
Funny, IRL I almost never wear red.... just my sexy underthings. :kiss:

i go away for a week and you aww the crowds with all this!!! mmmPMmmm :)
Well, that's what you get for going on vacation and not inviting me... :p Glad you're back, sweet mackkjackk :kiss:

Awesome photos!

Y.E.F.

Hello sexxxy, I have certainly missed you. I have been very busy lately, I see you have been too! :devil:

You look splendid and keep teasing me with those gorgeous crotch shots of you! Are you trying to make me have a priapism?? Naughty devil, I think of the fun things we could do with one though!

You do look great and thanks again for continuing to share with us.

THE red lingerie looks very nice but I think you bumped the camera it's not on target .It's to far to the left of center;) love the position your legs are in though:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back